is abdreams discreet ? (bank)

dl4love

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi all,

I want to buy 1 month subscription on abdreams, but it's the first time I will subscribe to this kind of website and I'm concerned about privacy and discretion.
Are payments via Verotel are discreet ? It's like paypal right ? I will not have a mention abdreams on my bank account ?

(sorry I don't know where to ask this question)

Many thanks

dl4love said:
Hi all,

I want to buy 1 month subscription on abdreams, but it's the first time I will subscribe to this kind of website and I'm concerned about privacy and discretion.
Are payments via Verotel are discreet ? It's like paypal right ? I will not have a mention abdreams on my bank account ?

Many thanks
Never herd of it post a link ...

dl4love said:
Hi all,

Many thanks
Ohhhhh my I just found it ....it’s all girls a bit to racy for myself as I’m a little but not into the sexual aspect at all . Baby / toddler in our life is just that innocent child no sexual anything . But for others that are into that to each their own . 🙊🙉🙈

I’m not sure. It depends on how verotel writes their memo lines. An option you can look into is privacy.com. It’s a website that generates virtual card numbers similar to gift cards. They only show up as transactions to privacy.com and not payments out to the companies you use the virtual cards with.

Don't do that, worst website I've ever tried, no search function, videos sometimes link to photo gallery instead of the video, its totally impossible to search for what you want there, such a waste of money, I've seen some of their content on usual video websites and they are really nice, but their website is crap from 1990's

CodyBaby said:
Don't do that, worst website I've ever tried, no search function, videos sometimes link to photo gallery instead of the video, its totally impossible to search for what you want there, such a waste of money, I've seen some of their content on usual video websites and they are really nice, but their website is crap from 1990's
That’s par for the course from small adult content websites.

CaterpillarSick said:
I’m not sure. It depends on how verotel writes their memo lines. An option you can look into is privacy.com. It’s a website that generates virtual card numbers similar to gift cards. They only show up as transactions to privacy.com and not payments out to the companies you use the virtual cards with.

Sadly I'm not a US resident, but that kind of website is really nice ! I just signup to an alternative (for EU)

Back