For you guys, have you ever worn tighty whities under diper?

Diaperdudeinmass

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have done this from time to time. There are some days I just want to feel real wet and the briefs keep the moisture next to me. Some time I have worn a jockstrap instead.

Reactions: PullupAndy
i just got some of the padded training pants from rearz, and wore them under my barnyard diaper. the training pants are a bit small though.

Diaperdudeinmass said:
I have done this from time to time. There are some days I just want to feel real wet and the briefs keep the moisture next to me. Some time I have worn a jockstrap instead.
Yes, I love doing that. Two pairs of briefs is even better.

No I don't.

I have wet my underwear/pants at times for the fun of it but I wasn't wearing a diaper.

If I wanted to feel the wetness, I would just wear one of my cloth diapers and plastic pants, which I do occasionally.

I never felt that I wanted to have underwear on under the diaper...I wanted to feel the nice soft diaper on me and love removing the underwear in anticipation of fastening on a nice thick diaper...

Reactions: RadioactiveSquirrel and BigKid25
MikeDJ said:
I never felt that I wanted to have underwear on under the diaper...I wanted to feel the nice soft diaper on me and love removing the underwear in anticipation of fastening on a nice thick diaper...

Same. Really enjoy feeling the diaper itself. Never liked the wet clothes feel. Just enjoyed the slippery warmth of a wet diaper.

I have worn a tighty whitey under a daiper more the a few times, I also just will forgo the diaper and wet in my pants ,, so naughty but also so fun, I have wet my pants on purpose off and on for the last 60 years or so ... don't think I'll be stopping anytime soon ...lol

Reactions: yfront
I have never done this no, but I would like to try it! Any people interested in talking to me about nappies, add my Snapchat ojelley18
Thanks!

chamberpot said:
I have worn a tighty whitey under a daiper more the a few times, I also just will forgo the diaper and wet in my pants ,, so naughty but also so fun, I have wet my pants on purpose off and on for the last 60 years or so ... don't think I'll be stopping anytime soon ...lol
Peeing in underwear is great.

I have worn panties under my diaper for the same feeling. i enjoyed wetting underwear a lot in my teen years

I have never done that.

That would irritate my diaper area ... staying dry down there is important to me to prevent rash .

Reactions: Lyokodl
My goal when wearing is to feel as ‘little’ as possible, so big kid underwear is a no-go for me! 🤣🤣🤣

That, and I don’t exactly love the feeling of wetness... I love how diapers swell when I wet them, but once it reaches the point where I actually feel the wetness, I usually try to change 😕

RadioactiveSquirrel said:
My goal when wearing is to feel as ‘little’ as possible, so big kid underwear is a no-go for me!
Right! I'll have nothing to do with those accursed "big boy" undies when I'm in Little Mode. A buzzkill for sure. Besides, I'm usually in cloth diapers, so the wetness thing is kind of inherent. I guess if I was in a disposable and wanted the same sensation, I'd just tuck a cloth baby diaper into my outer diaper. Maybe pick up a bag of Gerber cloth diapers from Target or similar if you're just wanting to make your diaper experience a little wetter. They'll add a little capacity and they're thicker than underwear, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: RadioactiveSquirrel
I have worn a cloth prefold diaper under my training pants sometimes if I need more absorbency. But it is hard to conceal, so I am careful when I do it.

I tried wearing a leotard under a nappy a few weeks ago and it felt great. I could get it really wet, which I love doing, without worrying about making a mess on the floor.

Back