Diaper Booster Advice?

superstrawberries

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Today the diapers my boyfriend ordered for me are coming in and I know I’m going to want them thicker. I got him these thin plastic tabbed diapers for Christmas that he doesn’t like how thin they are and I’m thinking of just using them for diaper boosters. I’m a size L (large) and he’s a M (medium), so I’m thinking as long as I make sure it can drain I’ll be fine. I’m wondering if anyone else has used smaller and thinner diapers as boosters before and if it worked out well?

I’ve never had any luck with double diapering. I’ve found the best combo is Crinklz with a Large Northshore booster. I have seen a video of someone using a rolling tool to puncture the shell of a smaller diaper. It actually held quite a bit more liquid. I think it was Real World Incontinence.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, LilxFawn and superstrawberries
CrinklingCajun said:
I’ve never had any luck with double diapering. I’ve found the best combo is Crinklz with a Large Northshore booster. I have seen a video of someone using a rolling tool to puncture the shell of a smaller diaper. It actually held quite a bit more liquid. I think it was Real World Incontinence.
By “smaller diaper“ do you mean more like baby sized diapers or smaller as in I’m a large and the diapers I’m thinking of making into booster (liners) would be a medium?

A smaller adult diaper.

Reactions: superstrawberries
that will work, its ez to just take a razor and cut slits in the inside diaper, to make it a booster, i usually use mens attend booster cut slits usually 6 slits, i also ruffle up both diapers i am using , just squeezing them all around 2 , 3 times ,dont shake them because they seperate inside, but just fluff them up to a small degree, i think they hold more that way and absorbe faster when wetting alot quickly

Reactions: superstrawberries
CrinklingCajun said:
A smaller adult diaper.
Perfect, then my idea will work. Thank you so much!

Reactions: CrinklingCajun and ARBBB2
superstrawberries said:
Perfect, then my idea will work. Thank you so much!
i have put on the same size and cut slits,tape it on, then put on the same diaper but no cuts, just put cuts where most wetting takes place for sure

In my experience, the two thickest boosters are Tykable's doublers or Bambino's Quadro Deluxe.

Back