I just peed my bed

Dlaboy4321

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I just woke up peeing on my blankets, not a little, alot.. I have been wearing diapers pretty much all the time for months. Sometimes I take them off, I guess to feel normal. What's crazy is I normally have to think about it. Peeing. This time it just happened. I guess that my mind thinks I am always diaperd. Wet blankets and sheets. I guess I should definitely stay in diapers. Especially at night.

Awe I’m sorry to hear that! I hate having a mess on the bed :/
It doesn’t happen too often anymore because I am always diapered or in a pull-up. But I do have the occasional leaks which is no fun.

Keep an eye on how often it happens could be the start of a medical incontinence issue if it continues you should see your doctor.

As rob says it could be a medial problem. It could also be a mental one, your brain now thinks it is fine just to let go as you have been wearing nappies for a long time. Either way i it bothers you then get checked out.

Dlaboy4321 said:
I just woke up peeing on my blankets, not a little, alot.. I have been wearing diapers pretty much all the time for months. Sometimes I take them off, I guess to feel normal. What's crazy is I normally have to think about it. Peeing. This time it just happened. I guess that my mind thinks I am always diaperd. Wet blankets and sheets. I guess I should definitely stay in diapers. Especially at night.
Have you been freely using your diaper at night for the last few months? And more importantly do you want to become a bedwetter?

Wearing nappies isn't going to cause incontinence and your "mind" doesn't get used to having them on, what can happen is you can lose muscle tone, that makes it more likely you will leak when you cough or sneeze or lift something heavy. If this is new for you, you should see a doctor.

PCBaby said:
Wearing nappies isn't going to cause incontinence and your "mind" doesn't get used to having them on, what can happen is you can lose muscle tone, that makes it more likely you will leak when you cough or sneeze or lift something heavy. If this is new for you, you should see a doctor.
Believe it or not but there is a user here, ST50 if I recall correctly. He was able to mentally condition himself to freely wet but only when wearing a diaper. Mind you he said this took years and years of short stints of wearing or not before reaching that point. So yeah, it IS possible.

Mind over matter is also known and document well enough to be shown it is at least real to an extent. Here, this is just the very first google hit I found. There's plenty more if you're just willing to look for yourself.

Better wear them diapers.

Reactions: littledreamers333
That's only happened to me 1 time. And it was way back when I'm 2010 when smart phones didn't exist, and I was living with my parents, hiding my goodnights. Since living in my studio, it hasn't ever happened again

As a childhood bed wetter, that has happened a couple of times to me before I made the choice to wear 24/7 5ish years ago. Now it happens to me 4 to 6 nights a week, and I have no concern because I was training myself to become a bed wetter again.

If this is something you were not trying to do, and it continues, then yeah, get checked out. In the mean time I would recommend at least a plastic sheet to protect your matress. I use one plus my didee in case of didee leaks.

Back