Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Which do you prefer?

I personally love pull-ups. But I bought my first tape diapers recently so we’ll see if I change my mind or not.

Last edited:
I mostly wear pin-on cloth diapers, but my preferences are all over the place. I enjoy training pants (cloth and disposable), as well as AIO-type cloth and tape/tab disposables. In the disposable realm, I vastly prefer clothlike backing, hook-and-loop closures, and lots of elastic, and am one of those who frequently expresses a wish for adult-sized modern Pampers.

All that said, I definitely cannot call myself "not picky." Medical-looking diapers are out, and while I'll settle for plain white when I'm wearing cloth diapers, I strongly prefer baby prints on my disposables. I grudgingly accept adhesive tapes when other criteria are met, but if there are two adhesive tapes per side, that throws things into a "retro adult" category in my mind, which just doesn't work for me at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPandaDL, chuck and LilxFawn
Tape on Diapers for me

I mostly use Plastic Backed Disposables, but I am fine with Hook and Loop and dont mind a decent Cloth Backed sometimes (there are a few better ones on the market)

Reactions: SoFloDL and LilxFawn
I usually wear pin-on cloth diapers, but when going out I sometimes will wear a tape-on or a pull-up disposable

Reactions: LilxFawn
I'm a pull-up daytime,,tape up night time sort of person

Tapes for me! With the occasional pullup to mix things up. I'm all about thickness which pullups unfortunately lack

Tape diapers for the win!

I can not afford to use normal diapers 24/7 ... use urinary guards during the daytime and tab diapers during the nighttime .

I do both! Goodnites are my go to, and have worked wonders for my occasional issues at night, and I do have a soft spot for the occasional tabbed baby diaper (put on a few pounds, so convert ups temporarily). I really want to try some rearz rebels!

Reactions: SpAzpieSweeTot
Because of practicality I prefer taped nappies but pull ups are nice

[x] Tape diapers

Tried some of the pull-ups, but I don't really liked any so far.

Last edited:
I like taped diapers better. Adult pull-ups just aren't that absorbent.

Pull-Ups for me! The designs are adorable and they are fun to wear and to wet ;)

Reactions: CookieMonstah
I would say both because I use both, for the Pull-Ups type, I use Goodnites or a generic brand of night underpants for kids, and for adult diapers, I strictly use tape on diapers cause they are the only ones that really fit correctly, I tried different Pull-Up kinds and none fit me properly because of my weird body shape I would say.

Cloth diapers for me, way cheaper in the long run. CTDC cloth is really comfy

I prefer tape diapers, but most of the good ones are usually too expensive for me (I’m trying to save some money, so I can move away from my parents in the near future), so for now, I usually stuck with cheap low absorbent hospital diapers or pull-ups. I wish I had enough money and privacy to be able to buy ABDL diapers more often.

Last edited:
Either pull up or tape for me at the moment. I'm going to try cloth at some point in the future, though.

Furrytum said:
Either pull up or tape for me at the moment. I'm going to try cloth at some point in the future, though.
Seriously was the best thing I did!!

LilxFawn said:
Which do you prefer?

I personally love pull-ups. But I bought my first tape diapers recently so we’ll see if I change my mind or not.
I usually wear ABU diaperes and occationally pull-ups if i'm going places and don't want my diapers to be noticed

Cloth, but I'm ridiculously picky. I won't regail you too much with how, as I've done that on other threads. Suffice it to say, I need a diaper that just so happens to pull up. Not a learner's pant, a diaper. It only needs to pull on because I only have one good hand. I'm weird about wanting ProSoft PUL, specifically because it isn't noisy.

Back