Not open for further replies.

teenietinyteddy

crinklesauruslex
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi there, it me teenietinyteddy!

I tried these and loved them but found even the l/xl to to be significantly more snug then goodnight

Just curious to see others input

Sincerely,
The pull-up princess šŸ˜

Reactions: LilxFawn
Iā€™ve never heard of them to be honest. Are they a store brand? Iā€™ve found the Goodnites are perfect in every way. I plan on trying Little For Big diapers next, so weā€™ll see if I like adult diapers better than Goodnites. But honestly Goodnites stretch is fantastic! They fit perfectly even for me, I have a big butt and a weird body shape so Iā€™m surprised they fit so well.

I've never heard of them either, but they seem to be getting rave reviews.

When I tried them, they were way to snug for comfort; even compared to goodnites.

the Wal-Mart Goodnites, been wanting to try them (love the prints, and that they're unisex) but haven't. How does the absorbency compare to Goodnites?

I think they absorbed decent, and wicked pretty quick... But left more soggy feeling. For me, the goodnites held more and swelled more.

I've used one Parents Choice pullup before. I think it was an older one cause the sides were really strong. Also Bought a case of Parents Choice baby wipes. Not very good quality. They tear really easily. But for $11.38 for 800 I figured why not.

I use Parents Choice nightime underpants (clone of Goodnites) on rare occasions, the problem is they are overpriced if we compare the quantity vs the price, a pack of 15 of them is around 12,99$ while a box of 34 Goodnites is sold at 24,97$, price wise Goodnites are way cheaper, I even wonder how the Wal-Mart team and this product can survive. They work fine and are a little better at staying put where it should.

LilxFawn said:
Iā€™ve never heard of them to be honest. Are they a store brand? Iā€™ve found the Goodnites are perfect in every way. I plan on trying Little For Big diapers next, so weā€™ll see if I like adult diapers better than Goodnites. But honestly Goodnites stretch is fantastic! They fit perfectly even for me, I have a big butt and a weird body shape so Iā€™m surprised they fit so well.
littleforbig diapers are great

littledreamers333 said:
littleforbig diapers are great
Iā€™m going to buy a sample to see if I got the sizing right, but after I do Iā€™m going to buy a case! Iā€™m so excited šŸ˜Š. Theyā€™re going to be my first tape diapers

Reactions: littledreamers333
I just finished sampling the vintage baby LFB and they were great also I've tried the littledreamers as well and they were pretty good too

• Love
I would like to try LFB ... Which one is the thinnest?

bnet said:
none LFB diapers are pretty bulky especially when wet

Never heard of them

bnet said:

None of them? They're all very thick

Parents choice bedtime pants (Walmart brand here in canada) I just got and they are bigger than goodnights, plain white, comfy and held just as well as goodnights. I also wished they came in a box and then I would use them because they are a touch bigger in the bum and fit much better. Would be better with prints though;). But $13 for 12 ..... Iā€™ll stick with goodnights, odd underjam for when I need the lower rise - goodnights end right at my belly button, parents choose an inch above and underjams fit like my panties and quieter - so wish the sides were a bit stronger, they last about 7 hours before they rip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back