i may have fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissAmy

little diaper princess
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
i recently ordered a case of rearz while assuming i'll probably be home alone when it gets here sometime next week but now i found out that my dad starts his holiday vacation on the 20th, not 24th like i thought. i assumed if anyone will be home it's gonna be my mom so i had a great alibi ready for it but that alibi won't stick with my dad who's also a lot more likely to see something. i did come up with a backup excuse but it's nowhere near as solid as the first one. i also assumed the shipment wouldn't be delayed by one day..

luckily, diaper-heroes ship very discretely with a damage resistant double box and extra duct tape so at the very least i don't have to worry about that. i just hope DPD didn't forget to put my phone number on the packing slip again like they did last time..

this is giving me flashbacks of my very first diaper order when my master plan got foiled by a shipping delay. i guess i'll have to go through with it again. i'm so nervous 😔

Reactions: checkingoutall, ChristianDiaperLover and gnd567
That's what I like about the consistency I have been getting with my ABUniverse Deliveries

I always order mid week and it gets delivered that Saturday, so I know I dont have the question of "what's in the box" or get asked why I bought more Diapers.

I always get nervous when things get shipped or delivered at a bad time and then I get asked questions I dont want to answer because I dont see me enjoying Diapers as a problem and would prefer if it just wasnt brought up

MissAmy said:
i recently ordered a case of rearz while assuming i'll probably be home alone when it gets here sometime next week but now i found out that my dad starts his holiday vacation on the 20th, not 24th like i thought. i assumed if anyone will be home it's gonna be my mom so i had a great alibi ready for it but that alibi won't stick with my dad who's also a lot more likely to see something. i did come up with a backup excuse but it's nowhere near as solid as the first one. i also assumed the shipment wouldn't be delayed by one day..

luckily, diaper-heroes ship very discretely with a damage resistant double box and extra duct tape so at the very least i don't have to worry about that. i just hope DPD didn't forget to put my phone number on the packing slip again like they did last time..

this is giving me flashbacks of my very first diaper order when my master plan got foiled by a shipping delay. i guess i'll have to go through with it again. i'm so nervous 😔
why not buy from Walmart? they have a huge selection of diapers, they have size 6 and 7 in baby diapers which i can fit, i prefer pampers! which do you prefer?

kleeva5 said:
why not buy from Walmart? they have a huge selection of diapers, they have size 6 and 7 in baby diapers which i can fit, i prefer pampers! which do you prefer?
i see you're new here so i won't laugh at that comment. i prefer Rearz. let me know when you find those at walmart😄

Reactions: kleeva5 and fetishpro
MissAmy said:
i see you're new here so i won't laugh at that comment. i prefer Rearz. let me know when you find those at walmart😄

Probably one of the few that honestly likes using Baby Diapers and sometimes Goodnites, even though qualitatively a good ABDL Diaper fits probably 99% of us better and absorbs actual Adult Amounts

kleeva5 said:
Well what exactly are you up against with your dad, and what's your current excuse you are planning to use? Perhaps we can help you come up with a better one.

MissAmy said:

Do you have a tracking number? A lot of times they have an option to reroute the delivery. If it is FedEx or UPS, you can have them sent to one of their drop locations. I am assuming you have a car and can go pick them up.

Reactions: rocketman and Sheepies
You're braver than I was when I was still living with my parents; I never had diapers delivered to my house, even though my parents were divorced, and I lived with my father, who was a trucker, and had a pretty predictable schedule (Monday: gone, Tuesday: home, Wednesday: gone, Thursday: home, Friday: gone, Saturday & Sunday: home). Nope, wouldn't take the risk; I spent the extra cash to rent a PO box at the post office, as well as spend even more money to have my diapers shipped by the USPS to my PO box.

Reactions: kleeva5 and PamperDamper
well, my parents wouldn't freak out if they found anything. i'm actually 100% sure they'd be okay with it but i don't want them to know because that would make things awkward for me personally. we all do weird things but we don't talk about it. you know, certain things just aren't meant to be discussed with everyone.

i did get a tracking number but that tracking system is awful. it just says the parcel is in transit. like how is that supposed to be of any help to anyone? is it still in belgium? is it maybe in germany? did they take a detour through italy? "i dunno dude, it's in transit". i hope they at least put my phone number on the slip this time..

I don’t know if you celebrate Christmas or not but a good excuse is that it contains Christmas presents so you don’t want them to know what’s in it. Always a great excuse this time of year!

Reactions: kleeva5 and Sheepies
that's kinda what the backup plan is but i'll say it's for my friend. lately we have been quite humble with christmas presents in my family

MissAmy said:
well, my parents wouldn't freak out if they found anything. i'm actually 100% sure they'd be okay with it but i don't want them to know because that would make things awkward for me personally. we all do weird things but we don't talk about it. you know, certain things just aren't meant to be discussed with everyone.

i did get a tracking number but that tracking system is awful. it just says the parcel is in transit. like how is that supposed to be of any help to anyone? is it still in belgium? is it maybe in germany? did they take a detour through italy? "i dunno dude, it's in transit". i hope they at least put my phone number on the slip this time..
DPD Will intermediate inform when it arrived at a Depot , clicking on that reveals the depot location.
After this status it'll go back in transit until it almost reached you and then you get the email between what time interval they deliver

Buy through Amazon, have them shipped to an Amazon locker

Reactions: chobits743
Say you took part in an online secret santa, then buy something that weighs/is similar size to the box received.

MissAmy said:

Like they say “the best laid plans of mice and men...”.

Like they say “the best laid plans of mice and men oft go awry”.

It was bad enough just trying to keep my mom from finding my plastic pants when I was a teenager living with my folks I can’t imagine her or Dad asking about the package I’d just received!

Fortunately it's the Christmas season so you could just say it's a Christmas surprise. If your dad opened it, I guess he'd get the surprise.

Reactions: chamberpot
dogboy said:
Fortunately it's the Christmas season so you could just say it's a Christmas surprise. If your dad opened it, I guess he'd get the surprise.
i'm not worried about him opening it because he's not the kind of person who does that. i'm worried about him wondering why i'm so secretive about it. he wouldn't freak out if he knew but i want my private stuff to be private

Hopfully you`ll manage to recive it and bring it in without him noticing x.x This is why im so happy with the Swedish system, here they always deliver the packages that wont fit in your mailbox to the local supermarket which hold them for up to 2 weeks. Everyone here thechnicaly gets a free PO box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back