Nappy disposals in Hotel

Babybill

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I wear disposable nappies every night and can dispose of them easily at home as my wife helps me.
But I am going to posh hotel for 3 nights and want some suggestions on How to dispose of my night disposable nappies in the morning?
Don’t feel it’s right to just throw them in trash can? Or can I? They may think I’m incontinant or something?
Any other ideas?

Take some diaper bags with you and bag them up in the morning then leave them in the trash can, I've never had an issue. Make sure though that you know your diaper capacity well and/or bring protection for the bed because there's nothing worse than leaking during the night and having to pay for damage to the bed

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Tie them up in black garbage bags.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and littledreamers333
Diaper disposable bags (adult diapers fit in baby ones but there are adult ones too) and then the bin in the bathroom.

Easy.

Reactions: sbmccue
Kente said:
I wear disposable nappies every night and can dispose of them easily at home as my wife helps me.
But I am going to posh hotel for 3 nights and want some suggestions on How to dispose of my night disposable nappies in the morning?
Don’t feel it’s right to just throw them in trash can? Or can I? They may think I’m incontinant or something?
Any other ideas?
Wear as normal and just put the dirty diaper in a sealed bag and throw it in the trash outside in the morning

I collect plastic shopping bags for just such situations. Toss 1 or 2 used diapers in a walmart bag, tie it closed, and toss it in the trash. no one will be the wiser.

I work at a hotel. Like others have said just bag it and leave it in the trash can housekeeping could care a less or toss it in the trash in the first floor public bathroom. Just dont be the guy that leaves their open dirty diapers sitting next to the ice machine. One guest did that one time. Smh...

waterproof bed pad, washable or disposable and nappy sacks. And just as a matter of interest why don't you want to be thought of as incontinent? It's sort of putting down those of us who are?

I don’t have a problem just rolling them up and putting them in the trash can in the room. My wife likes for me to bring grocery sacks to tie them in first before putting them in the trash.

I just bin mine ... no issues .

Reactions: PullupAndy
Like others have said, roll it up, put it in a plastic bag, and put it in the trash can in the room. As an alternative, many hotels will have a large bin near the elevators. Just be considerate about it and don't leave a mess. Speaking of messes, I double bag those and will usually look for a can or dumpster outside for disposal.

I take plastic bags specifically for disposable diapers. Tie the bag closed and put in the trash. And I always leave a tip for housekeeping.

I just leave mine in the trash of the room. No problem.

Bring a trashbag. Thats what i do. Im incontinent and dont have rhe luxury of being overly shy about disposing them. I bring from home a plain white or black trashbag and be sure to tie it up tightly in the morning. I wear anywhere from 4 to 7 diapers a day so every morning housekeeping is going to find it a lot easier to just take my trashbag out than 6 or 7 individual diapers overflowing the tiny trash can....plus its more respectful of the staff this was to be discreet about it.

I wrap them in plastic bags, you can get small ones for bathroom trash cans. They usually hold a couple diapers or pull-ups (underwear) and don't create a problem in seeing through it. Now if you don't want to leave it in the room take the bag with you when leave - morning coffee or breakfast.

Just throw them in the trash can, that is what the can is there for. They don't care, they just want to clean the room quickly. And also who cares anyways. It's a hotel and chances are that you will never be there again and they won't know you either. It's not like you next door neighbors :)

I just leave them in the bathroom trash can where ever I stay.

winterheart01 said:
actually you made me think of it, I always had to buy these on amazon from a UK vendor, namely these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01BVV68C0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I really love those as they're perfect for adult diapers.
What I find strange is that I cannot find simlar products in regular stores, supermarkets or pharmacies.
Only nappy bags for baby diapers that are often too small :(

I can easily fit a betterdry or ABU in the baby ones boots and the UK supermarkets stock. Just fold it tight.

No cheap disposable plastic carrier bags in Europe for a while now. Better for the environment, not that disposed of diapers are particularly good for it.

I've rolled up used nappies and left them in the bathroom bin in a few hotels, one in tenerife. Never been an issue

Back