Let me know your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

beginner93

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I know you all are probably getting tired of me asking quest. But I just really want to do my research before I buy.

What’s your favorite diaper to wear

Last edited:
Northshore Air Supreme all fluffed up. I buy 1 size larger than I need to wrap around me.

2nd choice.. Seni Super Quatro. Have fun!

Reactions: beginner93
Thank you thank you still on the hunt I like to get names and brands so I can look them up and see them.

Northshore has samples.

jeffeybug said:
Northshore has samples.
I understand but it’s one of them situations. I want to see before I buy

But also seems to me like most of what I’ve seen people prefer ns stuff

beginner93 said:
I understand but it’s one of them situations. I want to see before I buy
Their samples are free, so you needn't buy. They won't send their whole catalog, so it is worth narrowing down. What do you consider good or bad in a diaper? Is thickness very important? Crinkle? Give us something to work with.

I'm kind of without a general favorite at the moment. I do like Northshorecare MegaMax as it does what it sets out to do so well. I just don't need that much diaper most of the time. If I did, it would be the clear winner right now. Something like ABU Plastic Preschool is more my speed but their plastic took a downturn for me. It's still a good diaper, just not as fun as it used to be.

Reactions: 12srepaid
Overall, ABU Super Dry Kids, because I love how it's a near-exact replica of the diapers I wore as a baby, but the price and absorbency keep me from using it as a daily driverdiaper. 2nd favorite are the Betterdrys/Crinklz; the price is very reasonable for the absorbency offered (which is quite high!), and the Crinklz (a printed Betterdry) don't cost that much more than the plain-white Betterdrys, and I find the fit to be quite comfortable. However, some people have reported issues with the tapes, but I haven't had any issues. You can get free samples of the Betterdrys (and maybe Crinklz, but I haven't asked) from NorthShore Care.

Trevor said:
Their samples are free, so you needn't buy. They won't send their whole catalog, so it is worth narrowing down. What do you consider good or bad in a diaper? Is thickness very important? Crinkle? Give us something to work with.

I'm kind of without a general favorite at the moment. I do like Northshorecare MegaMax as it does what it sets out to do so well. I just don't need that much diaper most of the time. If I did, it would be the clear winner right now. Something like ABU Plastic Preschool is more my speed but their plastic took a downturn for me. It's still a good diaper, just not as fun as it used to be.
I’m just kinda wanting to branch out. I was a good nites guy for so long. Never tried any tab style. And depends real fit give me my pull up fix but leak. I’m looking for soft and comfortable. Not really looking for too awful noisy. I’m completely new to the brief area.

68Bonnie said:
Overall, ABU Super Dry Kids, because I love how it's a near-exact replica of the diapers I wore as a baby, but the price and absorbency keep me from using it as a daily driverdiaper. 2nd favorite are the Betterdrys/Crinklz; the price is very reasonable for the absorbency offered (which is quite high!), and the Crinklz (a printed Betterdry) don't cost that much more than the plain-white Betterdrys, and I find the fit to be quite comfortable. However, some people have reported issues with the tapes, but I haven't had any issues. You can get free samples of the Betterdrys (and maybe Crinklz, but I haven't asked) from NorthShore Care.
So does NS have more than what’s on their website?

beginner93 said:
I’m just kinda wanting to branch out. I was a good nites guy for so long. Never tried any tab style. And depends real fit give me my pull up fix but leak. I’m looking for soft and comfortable. Not really looking for too awful noisy. I’m completely new to the brief area.
That helps a bit. If you like clothlike covered diaper (like a Goodnite), there aren't that many options in ABDL diapers. ABU Preschool (not Plastic Preschool) is a clothlike covered diaper with a taping panel and sticky tapes. If you want clothlike covers and hook and loop tabs together, you'd have to go to something like Northshorecare Air Supreme (higher capacity) or Air Premium (moderate capacity). I don't find clothlike covered appealing at all but each to their own.

Thank you for your input. I am sorry for being so vague with the subject. I just don’t know really how to talk about it. On more question since you are the one really talking about it. Are there any that don’t go all the way up to your belly button? I know that’s your true waist but all my jeans hang around my hips it’s just how they are cut.

beginner93 said:
Thank you for your input. I am sorry for being so vague with the subject. I just don’t know really how to talk about it. On more question since you are the one really talking about it. Are there any that don’t go all the way up to your belly button? I know that’s your true waist but all my jeans hang around my hips it’s just how they are cut.
That's a tough one. Diapers in general go up to about the navel if they fit and some like a higher rise than that. I think the prevailing fix is just to fold the top down if one cares.

beginner93 said:
I like the Northshore AirPremium. They are cloth backed, so no noise. They also don’t come up high at all. I would say two to three inches below my belly button. They are not as thick as the AirSupreme, which I find to be quite stiff. The AirPremium are much softer, especially if you take them out of the package and let them decompress.

Littleforbig
Rearz
Bambino

Tena slip máxi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back