• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Killerpanda3

henlo
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hello, I'm new here and want to get into contact with more people in the ABDL community, I'm new to forums so if I make a mistake or something I'm sorry lol. A little bit about me is that I'm an 18 year old from NJ and I like history, fishing and video games (PC). If you want to talk feel free to message me and if you want to play some games I'd be up to it! I hope to speak with you all more on here!! (Also if you want ask and I'll add you on Discord)

Hello Seafox123 and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Seafox123 said:
Hello, I'm new here and want to get into contact with more people in the ABDL community, I'm new to forums so if I make a mistake or something I'm sorry lol. A little bit about me is that I'm an 18 year old from NJ and I like history, fishing and video games (PC). If you want to talk feel free to message me and if you want to play some games I'd be up to it! I hope to speak with you all more on here!! (Also if you want ask and I'll add you on Discord)
I play eso if your interested

armydipr said:
I have a guild on PS4 and had one on pc when I played on pc.

On pc i play under the username racdat

Last edited:
egor said:
Hello Seafox123 and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor
Thank you :)

Soarandragon said:
I have a guild on PS4 and had one on pc when I played on pc.
I played for a bit, but I guess I got bored of it, I don't remember actually.

Last edited:
Hi Seafox, and welcome to our community. What area of history do you like? I just finished listening to an audio book on Ancient Rome, but generally I like American History. Also, what are your interests in ABDL? Do you wear diapers or are just curious? Look forward to getting to know you.

Reactions: Killerpanda3
Little2Roo said:
Hi Seafox, and welcome to our community. What area of history do you like? I just finished listening to an audio book on Ancient Rome, but generally I like American History. Also, what are your interests in ABDL? Do you wear diapers or are just curious? Look forward to getting to know you.
I tend to stay from basically the 1750s - modern day when looking at history but Rome is also interesting to me. My interests in it are just to find like minded people and get to talk with them more directly, I do wear but rarely because I still live at home :(

Too bad about the living at home thing. Hopefully you can get more privacy in the not too distant future. How long have you been interested in diapers? What got you started?

Reactions: Killerpanda3
armydipr said:
I don't have eso sadly, what other games do you play?

Little2Roo said:
Too bad about the living at home thing. Hopefully you can get more privacy in the not too distant future. How long have you been interested in diapers? What got you started?
I have been interested in them since I was like 13 or 14 (my guess is being a horny teen lol) and then I found some art on Google Images of all places and then got into researching about the community, until now the majority of my time with members of the community as a whole was on Kik. For "getting started" if you mean wearing I started that when I was like 16 so it's been going on for about 3 years now.

Back