Not open for further replies.

Stromdell

100% diaper status 24/7 Life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Where to hide your diaper in your bedroom???!

Last edited:
How the heck should we know? We have no idea what the room looks like, what's in it, or who you're hiding things from? Who the heck is snooping through your stuff? How many more threads can you create tonight? Over-under is at four...I guessing over.

Reactions: Carnifex, Zeke, chamberpot and 2 others
I honestly don't hide mine well. I just leave them in my dresser drawers and don't take any special precautions. No one ever goes through them anyway so I don't feel compelled to move them

Reactions: chamberpot
My dog, Sadie, is the only one that’s ever in my bedroom as of late and she doesn’t seem overly concerned about my diapers unless I’m downstairs doing laundry which tends to peak her interest.

I'm just assuming you are younger, still living at home... I always kept mine out of sight in places where no one would ever go. Depending on your situation, maybe your roommates or family would be accepting of it. I know mine would have thought I was a weirdo for wanting to wear them, so they were always hidden. As of now, I'm in my own place and am happily married. My man knows of it, and I don't hide it. He even askes why I'm not wearing at times. He just wants me to be happy, which in return makes him happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Janvier and PullupAndy
DiaperedWeeb97 said:
I honestly don't hide mine well. I just leave them in my dresser drawers and don't take any special precautions. No one ever goes through them anyway so I don't feel compelled to move them
Mine are also in the dresser drawer after i open a new case, cases are stored in the basement till I need to replenish the diaper drawer.

Reactions: dunca321
That's me dresser drawers.

Spare tire well in car, behind water heater, in a/c closet, under mattress/up inside box spring if you sleep alone and no1 makes your bed. Do you have a basement? Finished or unfinished? I've got some more ideas with both.
Also what kind of diaps do you have rn?

I "hide" my diaper stock in my master closet. I keep about 1-2 months of diapers on hand (5-9 bags), stacked up against one wall. And right next to my garbage can (diaper pail).

I keep my clean, folded cloth diapers on top of my dresser; plastic pants in my dresser drawer and open bags of disposables on the floor of my closet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeke
Back in my teenage years, I'd pull the bottom drawer out of the dresser and stick 'em down there.

Now-a-days, I don't really hide my diapers . I have a dresser drawer dedicated for whatever I am using, and large trash bags holding the unopened packs for later use.

When I was young in the bathroom closet. There was a access panel for the plumbing for the tub and right under that there was a little spot that you can fish your hand through. When I got older I told my parents that I stared to wet the bed. So they knew about it. As a adult all my partners I told. So I did hide it but it was not really hiding it.

I usually use my closet and cabinet but no one comes in my room so they've just been out lately

I keep my wardrobe locked and remove the key just in case

Just pondering this question once again and I was remembering how exciting it was to live in danger of being discovered. Not having that chance of being exposed does remove much of the anxiety but it also removes the thrill of living with the possibility of being found out. Might have to figure out a way to be vulnerable to having my “secret” revealed once again as it does spice life up.

As a teen, I would sometimes hid a few between the mattress and box spring.

I have always been pretty lucky since my mom died 2001 my dad respected my privacy and I first started making homemade diapers finally told my girlfriend then she would take me to get them a few years later I ended up telling my dad about it and he doesn't even care I walk around the house with nothing but a diaper and he doesn't even pay attention

I have over 5000$ worth of diapers all over my garage behind a unlocked door. Kids are 5 and 8.. Just waiting for them to find out...

BukLau said:
I have over 5000$ worth of diapers all over my garage behind a unlocked door. Kids are 5 and 8.. Just waiting for them to find out...
To heck with that. What's your address? I'll be by at about 2am to clear it out for you.

Reactions: BukLau and Jim100
Five grand worth of diapers? I don’t feel that my diapering obsession is as out of control as I thought it was before.🤔😊😌

• Haha
Reactions: armydipr, Jim100 and akm44
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back