Ear Rings

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
How many of you have had your ears pierced? Years ago, a CD friend dressed me up in one of her outlandish maid uniforms and we went to have my ears pierced.

• Love
Reactions: phyliss
First piercing in '81 age when left ear was straight - right was gay - and both (which was what I did) confusing the
heck out the abnormal at that time. Added another tier in '95 to wear studs over hoops.

Iv 5 piercings. 2 4mm tunnels, helix, forward helix and rook done. Next year I'm thinking of getting my nipples done so any advice will do me

I got my earlobes pierced when I was 11 after badgering my mum for months, and recently got a double helix piercing. I don't often actually wear earrings, but when I do, they're usually fun and attention-grabbing pieces.

I got my ears pierced in 1977 whilst living in Hong Kong, and still wear earrings to this day. Mostly studs, as i prefer these
over hoop earrings.

I'm wanting to but I keep finding these amazing vintage clip-on earrings on eBay. Not costume jewelry but actual era period jewelry.

I have my earlobes pierced and I want to pierce my septum

AshleyTie said:
Iv 5 piercings. 2 4mm tunnels, helix, forward helix and rook done. Next year I'm thinking of getting my nipples done so any advice will do me
i have my nipple pierced and have decorative sields

i also have pierced ears and always wear earrings

Back