Do many men wear women’s panties? Yes!

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thought I’d share, I was having a conversation with my mother who was an ER nurse for decades, I asked if she saw many men come into ER and they (nurses) discover the man is wearing panties... she kind of laughed (because of how frequently it happened) and said yes!! I myself only wear diapers but I thought I’d share!

Sadly diapers were not common at allllll.

Last edited:
Reactions: ianwee, richieboy, Deleted member 66129 and 14 others
I have tried them on but never wore the around. I think it was simply curiosity since the common male underwear selection is so boring (or the expectations that it is boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs all in cotton and plain colors).

Reactions: ianwee, RachelOlivia, Billies1 and 2 others
I was in a car accident, a drunk driver hit my wife and I head on. I was in her bubblegum pink panties, and I had painted purple glittery toes. The ER people did not even seem to notice, its like all that stuff was just inconsequential. I was embarrassed and afraid that they would say something, but they just went about their work. I was more concerned about it then they were.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, diddles, Ghg789987 and 5 others
Doctors, nurses and staff, especially in the ER, see all kinds of 'weird' things. I would think men in panties doesn't rank too high in the weird category.

Reactions: richieboy, jozik, MarieSue and 8 others
Yes it is all I wear much more comfortable

Reactions: ianwee, Carl1867, Billies1 and 2 others
neophyte said:
Thought I’d share, I was having a conversation with my mother who was an ER nurse for decades, I asked if she saw many men come into ER and they (nurses) discover the man is wearing panties... she kind of laughed (because of how frequently it happened) and said yes!! I myself only wear diapers but I thought I’d share!

Sadly diapers were not common at allllll.
I did once see someone in such a job post somewhere that diapers on adults were the second most common “unconventional” clothing they found on patients, with men wearing women’s underwear the most common...

Reactions: KittyninjaW, Carl1867, Ghg789987 and 3 others
I, like a lot of men, have never worn women’s panties but have spent a good deal of my life trying to get into them.

• Haha
Reactions: EcoIncon, dreamerover9000, todderhr and 20 others
neophyte said:
Do many men wear women’s panties?
I like women's boy shorts (tight short boxer briefs) they look just like men's except hotter (in basic colors - who's to know), and certain stretchy bikinis as I am slim they all fit better.

I also like some of the more masc panties and at times, some of the fem ones and always wear something undie-wise to be intimate with someone who likes that... It's all grown out of underwear fetish (seems parallel to DL).
I can't stand male boxers down to my knees or most ugly men's underwear. Panties fit me perfectly. I don't generally wear fem ones out unless I feel like it occasionally. There is a certain lovers (of 8yrs) that likes the sub version of me at times and in panties or male sexual undies. Sometimes he likes the alpha me.... sometimes, it's a fluid situations. And, sometimes, I turn on him ... :oops: which turns him on lol.

I don't really care much of what other people think anymore (ok, maybe mom was right about "clean underwear in case I get in an accident)" unless I'm sleeping with them and then they already like whatever it is so it's all fine. I used to keep a pair of normal boxer briefs to go to the doctor in... Instead, I just found a great LGBT doctor's office. Any of them are fine with whatever I happen to be wearing.. (I present perfectly straight masc fit former mil. which, can actually be kinda bad at times).

So, one funny example. Ross carries a lot of women's underwear and it's cheap and they are open to 11 PM in AZ. So, one day, I get a few pair and head to register. The cashier (male and cute), commented on how much he liked them and he hoped I left some for him - flirting with me. It was very fun and I was not put off by it one single bit in fact I probably purred. He and I were the only ones who would have guess they were for me even with others in line. But, my reaction told him.

F'im all, wear panties if you like them. :)

• Love
Reactions: ACDEF, KittyninjaW, GirlGirlBoy and 8 others
I only wear women's panties, and have no male underwear at all.

Reactions: ianwee, secretsquirrel, Carl1867 and 8 others
I have been in panties since the late '70s - mostly the Vanity Fair briefs or tennis Fancy Pants
Plain design - wide crotch for some support - flexible leg band to do the stand-up function -
waist band tight enough to hold/retain a "T" shirt tucked.
With the current medical drama of leakage I still wear panties with a loin cloth disposable diaper.
When unbifurcated (wearing skirts mini-skirts kilts and the alike) I will tease the situation by wearing
ruffled frilly diaper covers !
Let the crew at the ER have another one that flew over the cockoo nest ! LOL !

• Love
Reactions: Nappyboybob, GirlGirlBoy, Carl1867 and 4 others
Thanks to HIPAA, no staff can talk about it while associating names or other identifying factors. I can see myself ending up in an ER while Pampered! LOL

• Love
Reactions: SalemRose, Billies1, KittyninjaW and 2 others
I've been in panties for the past thirty years 24/7 except for winter when I'm diapered 24/7. You can get plain panties that look like men's bikini shorts.

Reactions: ianwee, Deleted member 66129, Carl1867 and 3 others
Seasonedcitizen said:
I've been in panties for the past thirty years 24/7 except for winter when I'm diapered 24/7. You can get plain panties that look like men's bikini shorts.
You could go so far as to wear speedo's or a women's bikini but these are not going to take care of the leakage much -
you will have a strange bulky pad projection to absorb any significant amount urine flow - that is were the beauty of the
Diaper Cover comes into play !

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Billies1, Lyokodl and 1 other person
I recall many................many years ago that Rod Stewart was 'outed' by his ex girl friend for wearing women's underwear, he went on TV stating they were way more comfortable that than the offering that men got and that was it nothing more to say.

I have never worn women's underwear but do choose close fitting underpants with no fly, as opposed to boxer shorts or underwear with a fly.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, BobbiSueEllen, Angelapinks and 2 others
Thirty years ago, I noticed that my Haines For Him underwear was almost the same as my wife's Haines For Her panties. The only real difference was hers had a scalloped waistband.

Reactions: Angelapinks, SecretSadieJ, Billies1 and 2 others
Seasonedcitizen said:
Thirty years ago, I noticed that my Haines For Him underwear was almost the same as my wife's Haines For Her panties. The only real difference was hers had a scalloped waistband.

I believe that at one time the Jockey line had a sport brief similar to misses high leg brief marketed for the male
and the notable part a smooth uncluttered flat front - a NO FLY or "Y" Front. The brief was white with contrasting
leg and waist band detailing. Through the front and crotch there was ample room for the male equipment.

On another note when shopping for the basic underwear (Hanes - Fruit of Loom etc.) that the female panty/brief
is less expensive - maybe not so much individually but when bought in 3 or 6 packs. The male brief (note there
is no panty when referring to the male brief) is not sold individually but only in packages. Oh Yes the single
brief is sold but it has detailing and a price more than twice the individual package unit - usually sold in a see-thru
cylinder shape plastic package with pictures of well endowed muscular attributes of the potential male purchaser.
Buy this and have the shape of your dreams - you could do just as well with a power panty brief or girdle ! LOL !

Ever notice that the women's panty is all about what's at the rear - well formed rounded globes of glutes to the max
where with the male - it is what is up front that all the jazz is about = viva la difference in the sex types or underwear !

We have come a long long way babe since those 'Fig Leafs' in the Garden - with Global Warming we may not have
to worry so much about clothing underwear except for UV sunlight protection !

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Billies1, Angelapinks and 1 other person
I always wear womens underwear and have once to the emergency department due to a personal issue but anyway I only like the breifs type with a sanitary pad every day and have been doing it over a year now. The odd time I have to wear mens underwear

Reactions: SoftMichel, Carl1867, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
I only have women underwares.

Reactions: LonelyFOX, Carl1867, BobbiSueEllen and 5 others
I wear panties every day to work. But the reason I do is because in my job I travel and sometimes I'm just not near a restroom an have had a few accidents. So I wear a pull-up every day and the panties are snugger than my regular man undies. Keeping everything in place better.

Reactions: ianwee, BabyRobbie, SoftMichel and 7 others
Men's underwear are so insufficient for me no matter what that women's bikini cotton panties are so much better it's sad and amazing.

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, KittyninjaW, Carl1867 and 5 others
Back