diaper position when wearing

GabeG30

I wear diapers due to Cerebral Palsy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
hey guys I have a question I wear diapers just in case due to my c.p. but i've been having trouble getting my bottom positioned right on the diaper so that when I pull the diaper between my legs the tapes have enough slack to reack the lading zone and the diaper does not wrinkle like the front stays un wrinkles like i've seen in pics. Where is the best way to place my bottom when putting on a diaper i put my diapers on laying on my bed if some can send me a pick of how you guys get that perfect spot that would be great feel free to pm me I look forward to hearing from you guys

Hello, you have to make sure when putting the diaper, especially that it is taut, and before you have to be careful that the diaper is front, and behind the same height on the body. When attaching the diaper, make sure that the two lower adhesive strips are pointing slightly upwards and the two upper ones point slightly diagonally downwards. So the diaper-slip sits perfectly at the hip, and he can not slide down when he is wet.

That's the way I used to do it, but now, with the cloth diapers, I also make sure that they sit on a line around the body.

Greeting Windelboy4

windelboy4 said:
Hello, you have to make sure when putting the diaper, especially that it is taut, and before you have to be careful that the diaper is front, and behind the same height on the body. When attaching the diaper, make sure that the two lower adhesive strips are pointing slightly upwards and the two upper ones point slightly diagonally downwards. So the diaper-slip sits perfectly at the hip, and he can not slide down when he is wet.

That's the way I used to do it, but now, with the cloth diapers, I also make sure that they sit on a line around the body.

Greeting Windelboy4
Thanks for your help, I am wondering what do you mean the diaper is taut? I look forward to hearing from you thanks again Gabe.

Hello, with - I wanted to say - taut - : tight on the body.
Greetings Windelboy4

windelboy4 said:
Hello, with - I wanted to say - taut - : tight on the body.
Greetings Windelboy4
Thanks for your help. Gabe

It takes experience, after a while you can put on a diaper seated, standing, or laying down. It is a learning experience with every different diaper brand and style

Reactions: alwayz
heatherreynolds said:
It takes experience, after a while you can put on a diaper seated, standing, or laying down. It is a learning experience with every different diaper brand and style
Thanks for your help.

always at your service

What I do, is standing with my back against a table. That way I have full control and are able to get a snug fit.

I diaper myself sitting on the toilet lid. I wear contour diapers during the day. I position the diaper so the back edge goes just past the back of the lid. Then I powder the diaper and sit on it. Then I pull the front up between my legs and pin one side of the diaper then stand holding the two edges of the diaper tighten till its snug and pin it Then I pull up my diaper cover and I'm done!

Reactions: Chappy
NotTheAverageMan said:
What I do, is standing with my back against a table. That way I have full control and are able to get a snug fit.
thanks for your help.

alwayz said:
I diaper myself sitting on the toilet lid. I wear contour diapers during the day. I position the diaper so the back edge goes just past the back of the lid. Then I powder the diaper and sit on it. Then I pull the front up between my legs and pin one side of the diaper then stand holding the two edges of the diaper tighten till its snug and pin it Then I pull up my diaper cover and I'm done!
Thanks for your help.

Reactions: alwayz
I usally lay down and diaper myself

Try it standing up it works best for me. put it behind you then back up against the wall holding the diaper in place. bend down and get hold of the front and pull it up and put the tapes in place. I find it a lot easier to get it on even then laying on the bed.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
boomer2480 said:
Try it standing up it works best for me. put it behind you then back up against the wall holding the diaper in place. bend down and get hold of the front and pull it up and put the tapes in place. I find it a lot easier to get it on even then laying on the bed.
Thanks for your help.

littledreamers333 said:
I usally lay down and diaper myself
Thanks for your help.

I tape the bottom tapes just inside the landing zone pull the diaper up then tape the upper tapes and then reposition the bottom tapes. This works the best for me

jasonm03 said:
I tape the bottom tapes just inside the landing zone pull the diaper up then tape the upper tapes and then reposition the bottom tapes. This works the best for me

Back