Diaper Swag
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
How do you feel when you aren't wearing diapers?🌠

Most of the time, it's fine. Ideally, when it's not fime, I'll put one on. Moot point when I'm 24/7 but when I'm not, I can generally go a while before the urge gets strong enough to overcome inertia.

Reactions: Sidewinder
The only time I don't have a diaper on these days is when I am in the shower and I have had many accidents there due to my bladder and bowel incontinence. I am never without a diaper in the past year.

It depends on where I am, what i'm doing, how I feel. Usually I'm into whatever i'm doing and don't mind, but sometimes I am looking forward to chilling out when I get home. I do a lot of physical activity, so when i finally get to relax, I want to completely relax. I am always excited to put a fresh one on when i get home after I've had a long day.

Paranoid. Like I'm not protected enough. I usually have a minor drip that I can't quite feel and if I'm coming back from work (especially work) I'm usually a bit wet.

Skylinenumber1 said:
How do you feel when you aren't wearing diapers?🌠
How do I feel?

Short answer: Antsy. Insecure. Uncomfortable.

Baby_Pants "Almost a Big Kid" are my everyday underwear so on the rare occasion I might be wearing normal underwear, it really feels thin and light down there. It's sort of weird for me to not be diapered.

Lets put it this way, I like wearing diapers better... it feel like an all day hug. As Dogboy said, regular undies feel like I have nothing on.

Reactions: Sidewinder
Well for me, in the back of my mind,I don't ever want to have an accident when staying overnight at my grandparents or Dad house, though it's never happened. I feel that I would feel a lot safer wearing, but never would.

Out and about, I really don't want to, because of hot freaking hot it is here. My truck doesn't have A/C so it's burning in there.

So I feel like like I'd die if I were wearing.

Same here Im in a diaper 95% of the time due to my IC issues, only times I. out of a diaper is shower and airing out and when using the bathroom. It feels great to be diaper free for a short time every day but unfortunately I can never venture any where with out a diaper on.

in a word ... WET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back