What book are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedjb

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm having my morning coffee and reading A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle while wearing a diaper and a t-shirt. What are you reading?

I read some of Tolle's writings.

I'm currently reading The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton. Interesting take on how our theories of evolution and genetics are changing from the perspective of a cell biologist.

Reactions: diaperedjb
Walden for the third time.

Reactions: CLPP and diaperedjb
Mostly I'm reading fic on AO3, but also just finished Wild Country by Anne Bishop

call me an LOTR nerd but the sillmarillion

I'm ashamed to admit I'm reading "Nos4A2", a vampire story of sorts.

I am making my way through "Six Sacred Swords," by Andrew Rowe. It is a prologue to "Sufficiently advanced Magic" and I would recommend it to anyone who likes a complex magic system and fun story.

But read "Sufficiently" and its sequel first

Last edited:
It by Steven King.1150 some odd pages long

Audiobook! The History of Ancient Egypt by The Great Courses. I love listening to lectures lol

ThatHiddenDL said:
Audiobook! The History of Ancient Egypt by The Great Courses. I love listening to lectures lol

That’s a great resource and have listed to a few via Audible.

Can't hurt me - David Goggins.....life changing!

Reactions: diaperedjb
Rick Mercer's Final Report.

Just 'finished' the Grand Fenwick series of books.
I'd had enough of the pomposity of his writing so that I couldn't be bothered finishing the last book.

Next is either Catch-22 or The Pandemic Century.

diaperedjb said:
I'm having my morning coffee and reading A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle while wearing a diaper and a t-shirt. What are you reading?
SHOGUN by James Clavell, read it over 20 years ago. I have a much greater historical appreciation for it now. What an incredible detailed story.

dogboy said:
I'm ashamed to admit I'm reading "Nos4A2", a vampire story of sorts.
Of course you are DOGBOY, I envision you as one who likes both fiction and sci-fi. Am I correct?

littlemoosey said:
Of course you are DOGBOY, I envision you as one who likes both fiction and sci-fi. Am I correct?

Haha...you are so very correct! I'm reading a haunted house story at the moment, but it's almost Halloween so that's my excuse. I've also been working on a Halloween short story for this site but it keeps getting longer and longer. I hope I get it finished before Halloween.

Reactions: littlemoosey
ade said:
Just 'finished' the Grand Fenwick series of books.
I'd had enough of the pomposity of his writing so that I couldn't be bothered finishing the last book.

Next is either Catch-22 or The Pandemic Century.

Don't know if you have Netflix but their series "Ratched" is incredible. It's gotten some criticism but I've been enjoying it.

dogboy said:
Don't know if you have Netflix but their series "Ratched" is incredible. It's gotten some criticism but I've been enjoying it.
Too creepy for my liking, by the sounds of it.
I'm on Amazon, anyway. They have a show called The Boys, a superhero satire; it's the best superhero show that I've seen.

To Sleep in a Sea of Stars.

Seagulls in my Soup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back