The new Goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the new goodnites and all completely ripped on me. I couldn’t even put it on. I thought I gained weight lol but found an old 2018 goodnites and it still fit perfectly. They straight up lied saying they didn’t change the make of the new one.

Seriously scared I’m gonna get the new goodnites and never be able to have a pull-up that works again.

I wonder if the Rascal and Friends would be a good replacement if I can find them in America some how.

BabyLink9 said:
Seriously scared I’m gonna get the new goodnites and never be able to have a pull-up that works again.

I wonder if the Rascal and Friends would be a good replacement if I can find them in America some how.

Sorry I didn’t mention that the Rascals are diapers, not pull ups.

BabyLink9 said:

walmart sells them online, come from canada i think, im thinking about trying a pack, maybe next month.
neophyte said:
they do have pull ups as well, wonder what those are like

neophyte said:
Oohhh well honestly that’s even better! How are the tabs? I have concert ups even if they aren’t super stretchy.

cantthinkofaname said:
walmart sells them online, come from canada i think, im thinking about trying a pack, maybe next month.

Shipping from Walmart is tricky for me. I’d have to get it shipped to a fedex or ups store location depending on what the package ships in.

BabyLink9 said:
Shipping from Walmart is tricky for me. I’d have to get it shipped to a fedex or ups store location depending on what the package ships in.
depends, i ordered some perishable groceries once, and it all came in one plain brown box, a little banged up but it wasn't ripped, with diapers I think that stuff ships just in the regular diaper box. on amazon it's like that with goodnites, except it's a brown box, doesn't say goodnites but number of diapers and it's pretty clear what it is. with these diapers, If it's in a plastic bag like some diaper packages it might come in a plain box, or you might need to order other stuff and see if they will combine shipping, companies do that where ever possible usually. amazon doesn't do it the same way, sometimes they put a small item in a big box because they calculate how every package will fit in a truck. They utilize every inch of the truck and use different size boxes if they can get that, saves them money and is probably the only reason the post office isn't getting bailed out every year.

Reactions: BabyLink9
BabyLink9 said:
Oohhh well honestly that’s even better! How are the tabs? I have concert ups even if they aren’t super stretchy.

I actually didn’t even test them but it’s hook and loop and they likely hold up well. They are more like Barnyard or Tykable Overnight type of hook and loop vs pampers/huggies.

cantthinkofaname said:
depends, i ordered some perishable groceries once, and it all came in one plain brown box, a little banged up but it wasn't ripped, with diapers I think that stuff ships just in the regular diaper box. on amazon it's like that with goodnites, except it's a brown box, doesn't say goodnites but number of diapers and it's pretty clear what it is. with these diapers, If it's in a plastic bag like some diaper packages it might come in a plain box, or you might need to order other stuff and see if they will combine shipping, companies do that where ever possible usually. amazon doesn't do it the same way, sometimes they put a small item in a big box because they calculate how every package will fit in a truck. They utilize every inch of the truck and use different size boxes if they can get that, saves them money and is probably the only reason the post office isn't getting bailed out every year.
Sounds like I’m gonna need to do a little testing or research to find out how they ship.
neophyte said:
I actually didn’t even test them but it’s hook and loop and they likely hold up well. They are more like Barnyard or Tykable Overnight type of hook and loop vs pampers/huggies.

Sadly baby diapers are becoming less and less useful for abdl’s these days so idk if there is anything left to try. That’s why I wanna test out little rascals now. They seem like the last one that could be pretty fun to use. So if they are actually goodnites sized and still hold a medium wetting they might be pretty fun.

Been a while since I posted, had to reset password and everything. After reading everything on here I was worried after I picked up a new boys pack last night, tried out a few, even slept in one. A lot of people have been making a big deal out of the new fit. I just wanted to emphasize that if you are not a large person (<33" waist) the new goodnites design DOES NOT affect you.

Teens will not go without support, 99% of them have waists smaller than this. If you are less than 6 feet and have a waist smaller than 33" (aka could fit into goodnites before) then the new pack will still be fine for you. It is not a tighter fit, there's just less elastic so it initially feels like IT WILL BE tighter, but once it is on it is the same fit for the target demographic. The sides will not rip if you are average size. The sky is not falling.

^ Valid points about sizing.

My only confusion is why goodnites are the same size and absorbency as diapers and pull-ups intended for babies; young teens are three times bigger than a three year old (body and bladder) so I expected the diaper to be slightly bigger than what it is.

Plus the leg guards are smaller on goodnites compared to pampers, huggies...!?!

I just bought a box of the new goodnites, and I love them. I'm a size 29 waist and 140lbs. They definitely changed the sides and it's a little tighter, but still fits fine.20190901_202214.jpg

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and neophyte
The girl's goodnites from 2012 fit nicely under my jeans

Attachments

• IMG_20190831_082745895.jpg
    IMG_20190831_082745895.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and neophyte
F8544B80-EBD0-4D33-A34B-8CB0AC350025.png

The fact that this is the most liked comment/review form 7 years ago on the goodnite website goes to show that they (goodnite) don’t care. This mother left a great review/request, it got got the most likes.

In fact almost all of the comments/reviews are asking for a bigger size, these hundreds of comments are new and several years old... and goodnites made them tighter? Ouch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thinlove4, DiaperedBedwetter1998, 12srepaid and 1 other person
I'm quite skinny and goodnites fit me nicely

Lmgg33 said:
Awesome! How stretchy are the sides? Can we get away without tape extenders?!

With a 40" waist, I can't close them for sure, but they are really around same size in rise as the Goodnites, I was extremely surprised by the Rascal & friends size 6, they would almost fit if I could get some extenders on them, which I didn't think about trying, I use them as boosters.

zultan said:
Been a while since I posted, had to reset password and everything. After reading everything on here I was worried after I picked up a new boys pack last night, tried out a few, even slept in one. A lot of people have been making a big deal out of the new fit. I just wanted to emphasize that if you are not a large person (<33" waist) the new goodnites design DOES NOT affect you.

Teens will not go without support, 99% of them have waists smaller than this. If you are less than 6 feet and have a waist smaller than 33" (aka could fit into goodnites before) then the new pack will still be fine for you. It is not a tighter fit, there's just less elastic so it initially feels like IT WILL BE tighter, but once it is on it is the same fit for the target demographic. The sides will not rip if you are average size. The sky is not falling.

They still should not have made them smaller than what they were.

Has anyone tried the Parent's Choice bed time pull up? Curious as to how they compare, I don't believe I've seen any posts about them

JWolf said:
Has anyone tried the Parent's Choice bed time pull up? Curious as to how they compare, I don't believe I've seen any posts about them

I've been curious about those, and Target's Up&Up brand of gender neutral nighttime pull ups.

Reactions: JWolf
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back