Baby diapers as stuffers, I’m becoming a fan 🤯

So, the pampers ended up exploding and all the gel beads came out in my abdl diaper which made quite the mess.

So today I bought Rascals and Friends, they aren’t as fluffy but they definitely hold up better!!

30C022FA-FE13-4592-BBC1-EAD60E12F1D4.jpeg

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
I never thought of this. Its kind of tempting but diapers are already expensive so I'm not sure I'd want the added cost.

I experimented once and used an adult diaper boost pad to stuff a Pampers Baby Dry size 6! Oddly enough the booster pad was the same length as the Baby Diaper and fortunately I’m small enough for Pampers size 6 to remain on me without breaking or needing to stretch too far. It was a euphoric experience to be able to fill it up completely with zero leaks and the sensation was indescribable. Although after the second filling the tapes snapped towards the back from the severe expansion, Lolz.

Pika123 said:
Where would the best position be for these to put in my diaper? Eg length ways, width ways, where?

I fold and tape the baby diaper as described here and place it lengthwise into the the outer diaper with the the original back of the baby diaper (the end with the tapes) up.

diaperfooties said:
Not odd at all I actually read a guild a long time ago were this person was saying to use baby diapers as suffers that way instead of having to change the whole diaper you just take the baby diaper out and throw it away. I have not tried this my self but I would give it a try for sure.

This can be a good approach. The best baby diapers can hold 600-800 ml when completely soaked, so let's say half that in normal use where you're going to want to change it long before it leaks. For a public restroom where you don't want to carry a bag in, you can have a new baby diaper and some wipes in a pocket, and swap out the wet diaper in a minute or so.

IRugrat said:
Odd behavior absolutely not. I just wish i knew how to do what you guys are all talking abought i tried to make a tiny slit in my diapers and huggies but i kept moving the stuffing in my diaper. I wish i could understand how you guys use baby diapers but im not the most cordnat person nor smart to boot when it comes to modifying stuff like this. Could you please teach me this. Is what im trying to say is more details like an instruction manual very awsom topic

I use a sharp X-Acto knife and make several small slits, like 3/8" long. I puncture the outer shell first by pushing straight down, then lengthen the slit a little. The shell on a quality baby diaper is pretty tough.

For the rest, here's what I do.

Leaf12 said:
I never thought of this. Its kind of tempting but diapers are already expensive so I'm not sure I'd want the added cost.

Baby diapers can be 30-60% (or more) cheaper than adult diapers/liners for a given amount of absorbency. You would most likely save money assuming you worked out how to use the baby diaper efficiently inside some outer diaper. Especially if the outer diaper is refastenable so that you can swap out 2-4 baby diapers over the course of a day while keeping one outer diaper.

Straycatz said:
I do this whenever I wear a generic "cheapie" adult diaper. I use Pampers size five or six, cut off the wings, then position as best I can near the front of the adult diaper. These things absorb a huge amount and there is something special for me about knowing that I am wearing official Pampers. I enjoy the heavy feeling when wet as well.

No kidding about that heavy feeling. Most quality baby diapers and child pullups can hold 14-23 times their own weight. I guess when a company like Pampers manufactures something by the hundreds of millions they get pretty good at it.

Back