• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi - UK bedwetter here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukbedwetter

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone,

I’m new here so wanted to say hi. I’m 28 m and from the UK - south east / London.

I’ve been a lifelong bedwetter - tried everything over the years, Alarms, medication, waking etc some things had a bit of success but nothing solved it / was satisfactory. I now am in a position where I’m accepting that I’m a chronic lifelong bedwetter and focusing on managing it. I wet pretty much every night and wear Tena slip nappies to bed.

I’m keen to chat to & possibly meet others who are in similar situations and particularly others from the UK.

I have also recently been diagnosed with OAB so wear nappies sometimes in the day too.

In other news, I work a regular office job, enjoy watching sports, music, books etc l

Look forward to hearing from you :)

Ukbedwetter said:
Hi everyone,

I’m new here so wanted to say hi. I’m 28 m and from the UK - south east / London.

I’ve been a lifelong bedwetter - tried everything over the years, Alarms, medication, waking etc some things had a bit of success but nothing solved it / was satisfactory. I now am in a position where I’m accepting that I’m a chronic lifelong bedwetter and focusing on managing it. I wet pretty much every night and wear Tena slip nappies to bed.

I’m keen to chat to & possibly meet others who are in similar situations and particularly others from the UK.

I have also recently been diagnosed with OAB so wear nappies sometimes in the day too.

In other news, I work a regular office job, enjoy watching sports, music, books etc l

Look forward to hearing from you :)
Hello and welcome!

I’m basically the same, just I reside in wales, very similar issues to you. Feeling very lonely about the whole deal. I’m also keen to chat.

MajesticUnicorns said:
Hello and welcome!

I’m basically the same, just I reside in wales, very similar issues to you. Feeling very lonely about the whole deal. I’m also keen to chat.
Hi Majestic - thanks for your reply :) would be good to chat and get to know each other.

Sure thing!

Ah wait, I cannot I’m in the discord though I think neither of us are high enough rank?

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I'm in a similarish situation, and based out of the West Midlands. Would be great to chat; there are quite a lot of Brits on adisc, especially around the London area

F 😉

Reactions: Ukbedwetter
Wahey, we’re multiplying! Idk if I can add either of you yet, haven’t tried but I am in work all day (woo..) if I can, I’ll do it on a break or something lmao. Nice to see im not alone (finally).

get to know each other

Reactions: TrampolineDL and Ukbedwetter
TrampolineDL said:
Hi guys,
I'm in a similarish situation, and based out of the West Midlands. Would be great to chat; there are quite a lot of Brits on adisc, especially around the London area

F 😉
Hey trampoline - thanks for the reply, nice to meet you :)

Reactions: TrampolineDL
UK bedwetter here too, near derby, but uh.... ive kind of been encouraging it a lot and decided i dont really like the idea of being dry at night anyway 😰

Otherwise i just have to get up to pee.

Nice to meet you anyway :)

Last edited:
Hi welcome to ADISC 😬

Another Brit here too!

The wonderful thing about this forum is that people will be genuinely interested to hear your story and will empathise without simply looking for fantasy kicks from it.

Welcome aboard!

Reactions: SAPexpanded and Ukbedwetter
Hi another brit from Milton Keynes.

New to.this whole area but the more I pee myself the better I feel (wetter I feel?)

PCS said:
Another Brit here too!

The wonderful thing about this forum is that people will be genuinely interested to hear your story and will empathise without simply looking for fantasy kicks from it.

Welcome aboard!
It's just nice to know that you're not alone. Incontinence is something that people tend to associate with the older generation and people with severe disabilities - being young and incontinent can be quite alienating and marginalising as well.

This is so true - being part of this forum has already shown me that I’m not alone and that there are plenty of other young people with continence issues.

Reactions: chamberpot
Funny enough that there are a lot of UK users, except for the weather, I'd like to try living in the UK one day, and for some reason I always associated living in the UK with more freedom relating to my diaper usage, not sure what gives me the idea that it's a country with more ABDL's, but I've always had that in my head. Not the only reason I'd like to try living in the UK, but I get the impression it wouldn't be optimal for the next couple of years, at least until the country has adjusted... If Brexit actually does go through, I mean... I'm a little late to the party, but anyway, welcome mate... And hey, you gotta work with what life gives you, right? Nothing to be ashamed of... Btw, what kind of music do you like? I won't ask about sports because I know the answer is probably football 😅

Last edited:
Apart from the weather the UK is a great place to live. It’s not perfect but it’s generally a “live and let live” sort of place.

The fact that a very long established medical incontinence supplier (Incontinence Shop) has found that there is a market for AB/DL stuff and sells without judgment (as Nappies R Us) sort of sums the place up.

If you visit in person it would appear to be a medical supply store but if you ask for an AB/DL product they will fetch it from under the counter for you without giving you any funny looks or comments. They don’t treat ostensibly medical customers any differently from the leisure customer.

It’s a place where traditions (monarchy, pagentry, Police with Victorian helmets, established Church, Judges with wigs, thatched country villages etc) co-exist with progressive ideas such as totally free healthcare, long history of racial, sex and marriage equality. Some are still a work in progress but being an old fashioned country in some ways does not mean we are an Island full of nasty old bigots.

Reactions: yfront
Yeah, though the nastier side has resurfaced a bit over the past few years... but the fact there’s a lot of public resistance to the prospect of “Trumpifying” our society via a US trade deal shows it’s not universal. That said, see my thread of last night regarding the incontinent homeless man for the other side of things.

Not sure about frequency or tolerance of ABDL’s compared to other countries, though there are quite a lot of us about, and a lot of choice in terms of nappies...

And yeah, we do like football, primarily the round ball version, though there’s a decent number of us who follow the American version as well these days!

ChocChip said:
And yeah, we do like football...though there’s a decent number of us who follow the American version as well these days!
Ah...Hand-egg! ;)

Welcome \o/

Hey there wanna chat with me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back