ABU Bunny Hopps and DinoRawrz - Whats your thoughts?

I personally don't like them, I prefer plain and simple designs, I wish the designers would stop feeling the need to make sure every part of the nappy has to have some sort of squiggle or dot just to fill up the whole design space of the nappy, Or have some over the top colour around the sides.
Sometimes keeping it simple works just as well.
That's just my input, others will feel differently.

Reactions: LittleMissPink
I like the Bunny Hops and think the Dinorawrz is alright. I'll probably buy the Bunny Hops but myself personally what I really want is just a white version of the Amor. I find that if they have too many colors and drawings they end up looking (at least to me) not really like a nappy.
When I look at it I want to immediately identify it as a nappy. It's like with the rearz Seduction, I look in the mirror and my mind just doesn't see a nappy it sees a giant purple thing. And when it's wet you can barely see or know it's wet in comparison with a plain white nappy it's obvious.
Plain white is definitely my favorite or with maybe like a patterned landing zone but that's it. That's why I love all the vintage baby diapers style and it's also the style I wore as a baby so that might explain the attachment.

Reactions: bakukid23 and Crinklesounds
SweetPrincess said:
I like the Bunny Hops and think the Dinorawrz is alright. I'll probably buy the Bunny Hops but myself personally what I really want is just a white version of the Amor. I find that if they have too many colors and drawings they end up looking (at least to me) not really like a nappy.
When I look at it I want to immediately identify it as a nappy. It's like with the rearz Seduction, I look in the mirror and my mind just doesn't see a nappy it sees a giant purple thing. And when it's wet you can barely see or know it's wet in comparison with a plain white nappy it's obvious.
Plain white is definitely my favorite or with maybe like a patterned landing zone but that's it. That's why I love all the vintage baby diapers style and it's also the style I wore as a baby so that might explain the attachment.
Hi SweetPrincess, have you heard of the Dotty Diaper Company? I've seen on their website that they've just brought out a plain white nappy titled "Plain and Simple" just an all white nappy with a landing zone, these are based on their other nappies with a 5000ml capacity. I've not bought any as they are quite expensive but have a look, they might be suitable to you if you're looking for an all white nappy.

I’m glad ABU is getting into the hook and loop craze, but I wish they would make an all white diaper with the same hook and loop.

Really Upset that the Dinos aren't going to be in a 2 tape design 😭 I was so excited when they first announced them but now I'm not even Interested 😓 I'm not a pink guy so I'll be passing on the Bunny Hops aswell unless they did a blue version of them.

Crinklesounds said:
Hi SweetPrincess, have you heard of the Dotty Diaper Company? I've seen on their website that they've just brought out a plain white nappy titled "Plain and Simple" just an all white nappy with a landing zone, these are based on their other nappies with a 5000ml capacity. I've not bought any as they are quite expensive but have a look, they might be suitable to you if you're looking for an all white nappy.
We have some of the dotty diaper company here in Australia but not the white ones yet. Thanks for the info though they look like ones I'd want if they became avaliable. Though as you've said they are pretty expensive.

MonkeyBaby94 said:
So I got my Dino sample in the mail a few days ago and I finally got to wear it overnight. I am putting it to the ultimate test! The diaper wicks beautifully and I am waking up in a very wet and thick diaper. I have also messed it 3 times in a rather short amount of time. So far no leaks of any kind! Has anyone grabbed a sample yet? I highly recommend it. The only concern I have is that they seem to run a little bit small and don't go up to my tummy like other diapers (makes me feel more babyish) Does anyone else notice that they run somewhat small?
same cut and shell as peekabus. so they run small.

Reactions: Deleted member 47370
For all the hype and multiple failed attempts at the video presentation a few months back, I’m very dissapointed - Rearz have made far less of a show and delivered more in my opinion!

My thoughts are "oh wow, yet another ABU diaper that'll clutter up their storefront and never be in stock"

edit: That probably comes off as more bitter than I intended. I like ABU and what they do for the community, it's just annoying how basically every single time I go through to build a mixed case I end up having to add stuff I didn't really want because stuff I did want is out of stock. Their pages are also getting really cluttered with an abundance of different kinds of diapers, so the last thing I want is more clutter that I'll probably never be able to take advantage of anyway.

It would be nice if they could organize stuff by "lines", e.g. pawz/simple/space are all the same diaper with different patterning, peekABU/simple ultra is the same sizing with more capacity, preschool cloth/plastic backed obviously the same but for backing, etc.

Last edited:
I thought the dinos ones look pretty cool

Crinklesounds said:
I personally don't like them, I prefer plain and simple designs, I wish the designers would stop feeling the need to make sure every part of the nappy has to have some sort of squiggle or dot just to fill up the whole design space of the nappy, Or have some over the top colour around the sides.
Sometimes keeping it simple works just as well.
That's just my input, others will feel differently.

I'm not crazy about either design but as a general rule I want a premium ABDL diaper to have all over print to make me feel like I'm getting my money's worth. I think too many companies throw a sticker across the waist and call it a day.

I just recieved my 4 samples of Bunny hops and they are adorable. The one thing though is they are going to be RIDICULOUSLY expensive if they are going to go by the pricing they did for the sample. For four diapers it was 27$

RetroGamerGuy said:
I just recieved my 4 samples of Bunny hops and they are adorable. The one thing though is they are going to be RIDICULOUSLY expensive if they are going to go by the pricing they did for the sample. For four diapers it was 27$
Prices are always higher /ea for samples

RetroGamerGuy said:
Every sample gets you $5.00 off your next purchase.. so $17 for 4 diapers.

I like the DinoRawrz, wish they made them with 2 tapes though as that would be something completely different from anything else currently available; but I still wanna order either a half case or full case

I just wonder if it is Full Cloth Backing; or if it's a "Hybrid" like Tykables where it's a Plastic Back Diaper that has cloth sections on it for the "Hook and Loop" tabs to adhere to

I would much rather it be 100% cloth backed and not a hybrid

Bunny Hopps I like as far as looks, but not for me as I dont do Pink/Girly (I'm a guy and just not into that kind of thing), now if it were blue I would go for it.

I like both 2 Tape Diapers and 4 Tape Diapers, 2 tapes are a bit tricky; but I like everything about Kiddos besides the print (which I am not a fan of) but I usually rotate between PeekABU, Little Pawz (both are 4 tapes) and Kiddos (2 Tapes) at random depending on what I have and feel like wearing

And I have seen pricing, it's about $170 for 80, which isnt too bad for High Quality, High Absorbency ABDL Diapers and it sounds like they are in the same class as PeekABU so I am 100% okay with that kind of pricing

Two things are interesting to me though. 1)Since the first batch was kinda messed up they are claiming they are technically collectors items now. 2) Strangely a (Sample) is not 2 diapers like you normally get its a single diaper per sample

RetroGamerGuy said:
Two things are interesting to me though. 1)Since the first batch was kinda messed up they are claiming they are technically collectors items now. 2) Strangely a (Sample) is not 2 diapers like you normally get its a single diaper per sample
ABU's samples are normally one diaper per sample.

oh....are they? Hmm i may be used to Bambino doing 2 or something my bad then

Abdlforfun said:
All 2 tape diapers from Abu would be boyish with the exception of the new bunny hops. Lavender diapers are discontinued
Aawwww that sucks why?

Back