Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
So while im not 100% a furry per say yet (obviously im a brony which is close) i'm quite sad that the last of the major conventions ive been going to for 5 years straight is coming to an end. Granted the TV show is ending its latest generation this year which the whole reason im going to be switching over full time to furry stuff but still im really bummed out about this con finally being over forever

I saw on your profile that you're in Florida. There's a couple of furry conventions in Florida that you might check out attending. I see quite a few people that are bronies at Furcons. Or at least I think they are. Some have MLP fursuits, shirts, clothes, backpacks, plushies, etc.

I've never been to a convention because I've never had the money or means to get to one. I was super bummed when I heard about it too, I'll never get to go. I feel like the kid who shows up late for a party and everyone is already packing up to leave :(

yeah im in a unique situation regarding that...but yeah. Regarding the florida cons i hear you there but i actually want to switch over to full furry stuff just...kinda stinks alot of this stuff is hard to do alone (i mean like how hard it is to find an SO into the same thing so you can do stuff together)

RetroGamerGuy said:
i mean like how hard it is to find an SO into the same thing so you can do stuff together
If an SO is worth having, they'll be supportive (or at least accepting) of the things you're into.

so update! Got home on sunday of last week from the final of the bronycons and it was pretty fun. Im really sad its gone forever now but still it was fun while it lasted!

Reactions: Nebulous
RetroGamerGuy said:
so update! Got home on sunday of last week from the final of the bronycons and it was pretty fun. Im really sad its gone forever now but still it was fun while it lasted!
I was at Bronycon too. I had so much.

Woot woot! Wish i coulda waved to you! I actually was walking around with a large Sphinx plush and im pretty sure i was the only one there with one so maybe you saw me lol

Probably. Were you wearing a hat?
RetroGamerGuy said:
Woot woot! Wish i coulda waved to you! I actually was walking around with a large Sphinx plush and im pretty sure i was the only one there with one so maybe you saw me lol

most of the time yeah a blue one with a white symbol on the front! You may have seen me with the plush in my backpack sometimes lol omg thats pretty neat you might have seen me

RetroGamerGuy said:
most of the time yeah a blue one with a white symbol on the front! You may have seen me with the plush in my backpack sometimes lol omg thats pretty neat you might have seen me
It's very likely I saw you. I just wish I would have known before going. We could have met up.

Last edited:
haha yeah i actually had posted a couple meetup thingys on their forums but totally forgot to actually plan anyone meeting up. I do plan to work CIderfest this year like i always do though its a great smaller con

RetroGamerGuy said:
haha yeah i actually had posted a couple meetup thingys on their forums but totally forgot to actually plan anyone meeting up. I do plan to work CIderfest this year like i always do though its a great smaller con
I plan on working for Vanhoover

Last edited:
well I'm sad :( I just learned in the comments about Ciderfest though, are there any other cons that are still happening?

What do you mean @PepBat? Ciderfest has been a great time for such a small con but its SO well run its nuts. Its the only con ive ever worked 3 years running

RetroGamerGuy said:
What do you mean @PepBat? Ciderfest has been a great time for such a small con but its SO well run its nuts. Its the only con ive ever worked 3 years running

oh, sorry, I was saying that I'm sad that bronycon is over, but I'm happy because I heard about Ciderfest, and was wondering if there were any other conventions like that. I live out on the west side of the US in the middle of nowhere, so it's been hard to get to all the stuff back east

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah totally. I live in SW florida so its quite a trip to go to most of these. Oh and your icon is absolutely positively the most adorable thing ever

Last edited:
RetroGamerGuy said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah totally. I live in SW florida so its quite a trip to go to most of these. Oh and your icon is absolutely positively the most adorable thing ever
Aw, thanks! love baby fruit bats :D

Back