So, my 12 y/o figured me out last night

lilzander382

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My 12 year old son figured me out last night. He had a few questions, including "am I the only one"... of course not. I told him no and that there is are a few websites setup for this.

I told him that this is something I have been struggling with since my early teens in the 90's, He asked me if my parent's know (they do not).

He had a lot of questions for me. I finally asked him if it was a problem for him and showed him one of my onsies, and he said "no".

He also said he would not object to me being in just a diaper and a onsie. I am not sure I am comfortable with that even though that is clothed.

I showed him an adult sized onsie and he was kind of shocked they got to adult size.

Anyone with this experience, please sound out. Everyone else, please sound out as well!!!!!

lilzander382 said:
My 12 year old son figured me out last night. He had a few questions, including "am I the only one"... of course not. I told him no and that there is are a few websites setup for this.

I told him that this is something I have been struggling with since my early teens in the 90's, He asked me if my parent's know (they do not).

He had a lot of questions for me. I finally asked him if it was a problem for him and showed him one of my onsies, and he said "no".

He also said he would not object to me being in just a diaper and a onsie. I am not sure I am comfortable with that even though that is clothed.

I showed him an adult sized onsie and he was kind of shocked they got to adult size.

Anyone with this experience, please sound out. Everyone else, please sound out as well!!!!!
if he figured it out maybe he's kind of a budding TBDL himself maybe you should keep talking about it and see where it gose.

that being said I have had such an experience, not exatly the same as yours though. when I was in my teens I was found out by my older sister she knew I was diapered since I was diapered through my entire childhood but when it changed in my teens when my older sister confronted me after finding a pacifier I kept in a old ornate box on my desk, this led to her throwing it out but she never told my parents, they kind of found out on their own

It is a lot for a child his age to digest. Just be careful how you answer his questions. Just make sure that he knows that what ever happens at home stays at home. He could mention it to a teacher or another child who tells their parents and then you have child services at your door for a talk.

Reactions: RubberJin, TheMat, Babyfur and 3 others
no, he is not a budding TBDL, but he has figured out my ABDL. I do not wish this on him;

Reactions: Halibut, tiny and crooke3
lilzander382 said:
no, he is not a budding TBDL, but he has figured out my ABDL. I do not wish this on him;
talk to him then. if he accepts it then you don't have to worry about it

Seasonedcitizen said:
It is a lot for a child his age to digest. Just be careful how you answer his questions. Just make sure that he knows that what ever happens at home stays at home. He could mention it to a teacher or another child who tells their parents and then you have child services at your door for a talk.
I think this is really good advice. I don’t have experience with this though (and hope my kids never find out). I would also recommend that you continue to hide it from him like you always did other than answering his questions of course. If anyone else finds out and he and you get interviewed by child services for example, It would be best that you can both honesty say that nothing goes on in his presence.

Reactions: tiny, WillieSmalls, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
I agree you need to keep this out of sight. It’s your private business and out of sight out of mind, maybe. I think he is too young to be exposed to fetish behavior, harmless though it is to an adult.

Reactions: tiny, Seasonedcitizen, crooke3 and 2 others
he is adopted by me from child services back in 2012 and he was placed with me in 2010 (two months shy of three) so I am aware of my state's child services. So far he seems cool with it since he called me out on it last night. He wasn't familiar with the term ABDL exactly, but he was catching on.

School starts tomorrow, so we shall see.

Last edited:
I hope it all works out for both of you. It sounds like you have a great relationship with your son.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I think you have done the right thing, but be ready for more a 12 year old plus the internet

it not going to take him lone to find out all about ABDL.

and yea safty first.

Interesting..

Kids change a lot going through that second decade. When he’s 16-17 his whole acceptance thing could completely be reversed and instead try to use it against you.

This is gonna be so interesting...

Ya, this is something your gonna wanna stay in front of. How did he confront you if I might ask?

I don't have kids, but if I did, I wouldn't hide it from them, or make a big deal out of it LONG after they are potty trained or give up they're pacifier and bottle. I would want my kid to know who I am. I would want him or her to know that there are people out there who do different things from "the norm." What is normal anyway?

Yeah you need to protect him and yourself at all costs, not just from this but from society’s reactions. Wishing you all the best.

DanielW said:
At 12, no one should be involed in your kinks even passively. If were accidently "outed" by chance, the overall position should be damage control not "oh well, since the cats out of the bag I might as well do whatever I like now"

Imagine accidenly seeing your parents having sex, would they say, "oh well, since the kid knows, we may as well have sex anywhere we like now."...I certainly hope not. Boundaries please, re-establish them - now.

seriously, I never said that.. he figured it out and I am reacting now and trying to figure it outt.

Last edited by a moderator:
subietodd said:
Ya, this is something your gonna wanna stay in front of. How did he confront you if I might ask?
right at bedtime he asked me. he basically said he found my stash of baby gear that I had hidden.

I can’t speak for Daniel, but I I have read lots of his other posts. He is always very supportive. I think he was frustrated with someone offering bad advice. Hopefully he will clarify.

Back