diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
For some reason I love to shave my legs well really every where except my arms because I am afraid people well think I am weird.

I am wondering if anyone else does if they have any suggestions on the best way to shave legs?

Reactions: DOT and crooke3
I always do mine in the bath as the steam helps to open the pores. Make sure to exfoliate before and after in order to avoid ingrown hairs. Also, I use a good body butter after I get out in order to moisturise as they feel dead dry otherwise.

Reactions: diaperfooties
DharmaGirl said:
I always do mine in the bath as the steam helps to open the pores. Make sure to exfoliate before and after in order to avoid ingrown hairs. Also, I use a good body butter after I get out in order to moisturise as they feel dead dry otherwise.
Do you shave against the hair grain or with it?

Last edited:
" I am afraid people well think I am weird. "
everone the knows me, know that I am weird. hee, hee

embrace the weirdness.jpg

any way body hair has to go, dont like it no.

have though of having it all remover profesaily. but I need my pocket money for other stuff.

diaperfooties said:
Do you shave against the hair grain or with it?
against the grain or just keep going untill it all gone.

I guess everybody knows i love waxing over shaving by now.

Ill do my legs when its not shorts weather any more.

Lots of people wax for so many different reasons, its not weird!

I've been doing it twice a week as part of my regular routine for several years. I feel a little odd wearing shorts in a mundane setting but if course no one has ever said anything. It's just a personal choice.

Trevor said:
I've been doing it twice a week as part of my regular routine for several years. I feel a little odd wearing shorts in a mundane setting but if course no one has ever said anything. It's just a personal choice.
True I am going to just go with it and keep them shaved. Do you shave your arms as well?

diaperfooties said:
True I am going to just go with it and keep them shaved. Do you shave your arms as well?
I haven't and I'm not very inclined to. I'm not a very hairy guy to start with but I think because I see my arm hair so often, I'd miss it.

I shave my arm pits and from my belly button to my knees every week.

Once every couple of months (maybe two or three times a year), I will use Nair for my lower legs.

I seem to scratch up my lower legs often and I don't want to use Nair or shave my legs when they have scratches.

Well I ride a bike, so for me I have a good excuse if anyone ever asks..they seem to buy it! I dont hide it either...20 plus years of cycling and my legs look like a work of art...I am proud of my legs (my wife calls them pistons!)

Last edited:
So TBH I think body hair is just unattractive. I use an electric razor on legs and under arms, personal areas get nair because the skin is too sensitive to shave. I have never shaved my arms however I am blonde so you can't really see it and I mean even little kids have arm hair lol.

I use Veet sensitive to keep my legs smooth. I also use it on my genitals and pubic area but my skin will tolerate this with a strict time limit and keeping away from the very inside of my crotch as the skin is sensitive here. DO NOT TRY THIS without trying a little for a short time and building up, all people's skin is different and tolerates the chemicals differently USE EXTREME CAUTION

Back