Rearz Dino diaper.

Rearz has been in "Controversial" situations what is it, at least 3 times now?

I know they tried to claim the term "ABDL" as theirs, they turned the skulls on Rebels Pink as a Breast Cancer Awareness thing, and people didn't like that

And now this with not paying the artist, though it sounds like at least they paid him partially and didnt end up using his design on the final product, so I guess it's fine?

Zoran said:
They still make the qtty Rarws.

I didnt know that, anyways, they are not worth the cost as even at case prices they cost about as much as ABU Little Pawz, which are way superior

Last edited:
BabyTyrant said:
Rearz has been in "Controversial" situations what is it, at least 3 times now?

I know they tried to claim the term "ABDL" as theirs, they turned the skulls on Rebels Pink as a Breast Cancer Awareness thing, and people didn't like that

And now this with not paying the artist, though it sounds like at least they paid him partially and didnt end up using his design on the final product, so I guess it's fine?
I thought I read something about a visa but no idea on that

Lol rearz up to their usual shady fckery 😂

I don’t know why people still give them their business. Yea they have had some decent products, but at the end of the day you can get the same or better products elsewhere and not support a business that seems to keep trying to pull the wool over their customers eyes 🤷‍♂️

Yes I’ve got a hate on for them, and it’s not a biased opinion, they’ve tried to screw me over too and that was the last straw for me. I’ve got nothing good to say about them

Last edited:
Ahh ahh I'm conflicted!

I love dinosaurs! But I hate artists not getting paid!

Sheepies said:
Ahh ahh I'm conflicted!

Same here.

ykdprdave said:
I don’t know why people still give them their business. Yea they have had some decent products, but at the end of the day you can get the same or better products elsewhere and not support a business that seems to keep trying to pull the wool over their customers eyes 🤷‍♂️
I continue to support them since imo out of all of the diapers I've tried theirs are the best, plus they're near enough to me that I can order and pickup from the warehouse to avoid shipping, plus depending on who you talk to the customer service is actually pretty great and every time I've been to their warehouse it's been extremely pleasant and friendly

Sheepies said:
Ahh ahh I'm conflicted!

If you still think the artist isn't getting paid you obviously haven't kept up with the entire story

i will still probably buy them as prices are fair and diapers are decent!
But I will only buy from a 2nd supplier store , Because They were Totally RUDE as customer service, instead of taking in featback or questions if it was the wront product send i was told i complained too much and they told me to buy ELSEWhere , also they proceeded to block me on social
Fet/insta, They permantly Black listed my account from buying online from them, after i had bought about 4cases from rearz that same month , !

guest said:
i will still probably buy them as prices are fair and diapers are decent!
But I will only buy from a 2nd supplier store , Because They were Totally RUDE as customer service, instead of taking in featback or questions if it was the wront product send i was told i complained too much and they told me to buy ELSEWhere , also they proceeded to block me on social
Fet/insta, They permantly Black listed my account from buying online from them, after i had bought about 4cases from rearz that same month , !
4 cases in a month?? All for you? I've never bought more than one pack in a months time! Do you pee like a race horse or what 🤣

Topex said:
If you still think the artist isn't getting paid you obviously haven't kept up with the entire story
I only heard about the story when they posted the first twitter then the rest on the one I linked so I definitely don’t know and it sounds like this to me. The artist was promised a visa (card or work I don’t know)and money in exchange for work and he never finished it (no idea because he quit or not finishing it made him quit) and he never got payed but they still offered to send him a pack of diapers for his work. I’m hearing that these Dino diapers were his unfinished design that Rearz is using too but I’m probably wrong with all this.

Zoran said:
I only heard about the story when they posted the first twitter then the rest on the one I linked so I definitely don’t know and it sounds like this to me. The artist was promised a visa (card or work I don’t know)and money in exchange for work and he never finished it (no idea because he quit or not finishing it made him quit) and he never got payed but they still offered to send him a pack of diapers for his work. I’m hearing that these Dino diapers were his unfinished design that Rearz is using too but I’m probably wrong with all this.
They did pay him money for his designs as they showed (it was around $150 iirc) and the print they're using now is not his

I'm still pissed at rearz for killing off the all black diapers, the purple ones are f--- ugly and why they switched to that over black no one knows. The barn yard ones are nice though.

Topex said:
They did pay him money for his designs as they showed (it was around $150 iirc) and the print they're using now is not his
oh ok. He should have charged more for his services though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheepies
Zoran said:
O

oh ok. He should have charged more for his services though.
Yeah but that's 100% on him

What I've managed to learn about the Rearz situation:

Note that this is all secondhand information. Please correct me if any part of this is wrong.

An artist was commissioned to do artwork that would potentially be used on a diaper. They paid him $160 for his work, which he seems okay with. However, he asked them to sponsor a work visa, so he could move to Canada. They agreed to the sponsorship. The process takes up to half a year(longer in some cases), but he got upset that it wasn't happening faster. He felt they were dragging their feet, but the only way to speed up a work visa is to pay a LOT of money. They weren't willing to cover that cost, so he blamed them for the delay.

From there, his airing of grievances took on a life of it's own and other people started speculating on events and now there are accusations against Rearz that both parties refute.

I got a little insight of ,
Rearz is not only planing dino diapers but other changes or products as per diaper sake, Rebels will change and the seduction violet might also change to an alternate color :)

Topex said:
Also they just clarified that they didn't ultimately use the design the whiney guy made

I also noticed that guy made his Tweets protected after this. He probably saw this had leaked onto this forum so he knows he had gotten lot of attention and lot of people were retweeting his tweet and they were all agreeing with him but I also saw the drama too about Rearz not paying him fairly. They did pay him but to lot of artists $160 is nothing so more drama there.

Calico said:
I also noticed that guy made his Tweets protected after this. He probably saw this had leaked onto this forum so he knows he had gotten lot of attention and lot of people were retweeting his tweet and they were all agreeing with him but I also saw the drama too about Rearz not paying him fairly. They did pay him but to lot of artists $160 is nothing so more drama there.
I think the artists should have requested more money and maybe a cut of the profits and be credited but I’m not an expert and interesting that he locked his account.

Back