Rearz Dino diaper.

tails1234

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Rearz seems to be hinting at the release of a dinosaur diaper or other product on their Twitter page. no pics or real solid info as of yet.

I messaged Rearz a few weeks ago regarding Lil Monsters asking why I could not find any mediums anywhere.

They replied saying that they have stopped selling Lil Monsters and will have a new release coming in a few weeks.

That was a few weeks ago; Lil Monsters are my fav diaper so I was sad to see them go, but I am eager to see it’s replacement!!!!!!! I’m guessing it will have hook and loop rather than tape, I hope they are still scented and soft rather than bulky; and they have the same colours!

Last edited:
Rearz Lil Monsters are back in stock on their website. it's not a new version but whatever version they were selling last.

tails1234 said:
Rearz Lil Monsters are back in stock on their website. it's not a new version but whatever version they were selling last.

Wow omg I didn’t even notice they have Lil Monsters 2.0 now!!! Thanks!

neophyte said:
Wow omg I didn’t even notice they have Lil Monsters 2.0 now!!! Thanks!
Me neither. I might buy them but not sure. They have such a low capacity that I'd also need to buy boosters and I love the scent and feel and fit but don't love the pattern

Last edited:
More Dino pamps! I’m in heaven!

Reactions: Sheepies
I would like to see how it competes against Tykables’s Little Rawrs, ABU’s Dinorawrz and Qtty’s Rawr diapers.

I saw backlash about this on twitter.

Calico said:
I saw backlash about this on twitter.
I have too and I had no idea how bad it was. I still want to buy some because of the Dino theme but I feel like I’d get attacked for doing so.

Wow, so apparently there is an issue with the artist and rearz.

Apparently they don't credit artists or even pay them. Someone is not happy with getting a pack of diapers as payment.

Definitely super excited for these. I hope they're high capacity like Inspire+ but scented like Lil' Monsters, and unlike Lil' Monsters have more masculine colour scheme. That would be the ultimate diaper for me

Reactions: neophyte
Calico said:
Apparently they don't credit artists or even pay them. Someone is not happy with getting a pack of diapers as payment.
Also they just clarified that they didn't ultimately use the design the whiney guy made

Reactions: neophyte
bigtoddler96 said:
I would like to see how it competes against Tykables’s Little Rawrs, ABU’s Dinorawrz and Qtty’s Rawr diapers.

I can tell you the QTTYs are not all that great, I bought 1 bag to try, and they are underwhelming, the design is too busy, and the tapes are places awkwardly close together

Probably why I dont think they make them any more

I am excited for the ABU Dino Diaper though and may eventually try Tykables and/or Rearz too.

Damn that page is on FIRE 🔥🔥 lol that's really fucked up what Rearz did to their artists. I can see why people don't want to give them business, but I'm not on that train.

Antientmariner said:
Damn that page is on FIRE 🔥🔥 lol that's really fucked up what Rearz did to their artists. I can see why people don't want to give them business, but I'm not on that train.
If you read the entire thing they're not using the art of the artist who was complaining and it sounds like the job was never finished and they still provided some compensation.

I'm also on the same train that whether or not they do some dicey stuff they do have some really great products and I can also pick up directly from their warehouse

BabyTyrant said:
I can tell you the QTTYs are not all that great, I bought 1 bag to try, and they are underwhelming, the design is too busy, and the tapes are places awkwardly close together

Probably why I dont think they make them any more

I am excited for the ABU Dino Diaper though and may eventually try Tykables and/or Rearz too.
They still make the qtty Rarws.

Back