A heaven for buying diapers!

EdwardTheDL1998

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT an advertisement!
(As a few responses have been made, claiming that this looks like an advertisement, I'd just like to state that it isn't, and I apologise for any confusion in advance. I just formatted it like I did, so people had an easier time reading the post. -This is merely a post that is intended to help people who are trying to find good places to buy diapers.)

Hey there, people of ADISC.
So, I've realized something: Saveexpress.de is the best place I've ordered diapers from, like ever. (I am residing in Denmark currently.)
I usually purchase around once a month, and so far, no delivery has taken more than a week to arrive.
Their shipping is fairly cheap within the EU (, although I am not sure about how the delivery is outside of EU).

Epic customer service:
I've cancelled an order or two in the past, and each time, the company was fast to refund whatever I had paid for the cancelled order.
If I've had questions in the past, pre- or post-order, they've answered pretty fast as well. (I'm pretty sure it hasn't taken more than 24 hours for any question I've asked, to be answered.

Decent pricing:
I mean, I guess prices can vary a bit, but the prices here aren't expensive compared to everywhere else.

An impressive selection of diapers and other things:
They have quite a great selection. (This is both in medical diapers, ABDL diapers, accessories like plastic pants, etc.)

Best of all:
They give the opportunity to get a free diaper with your purchase!

You heard that right, a FREE diaper!
Actually, I am currently sitting in the free and wet Molicare Maxi Slip I got with my delivery from yesterday. 😅

Anyhow, figured I'd share my thoughts on this nice site.
Wishing you all a great day.
Best regards,
-Edward.

Last edited:
Could this possibly feel like any more of an advert? Dude, if you want to shill your site, we're cool with that. Just be up front with it.

All I'm getting from your link is a youtube address with an Error 404 message.

I apologise deeply! It would seem that my mind was somewhere else when I typed the link. xD (I apparently typed youtube, instead of the site. LOL!)
Also, for note, this isn't an advert- It's just my personal thought on the site, and I wanted to share it, so others had an idea of where to buy diapers, etc. themselves.

Best regard,
-Edward.

Save Express is a real website, even baby Emma has mentioned that websites for where she got her printed diapers. But sadly it is in Germany and the cost to ship them over seas would be excessive.

Reactions: EdwardTheDL1998
That was absolutely not my intent... I don't know whether or not to be offended by that statement somehow?
-Anyhow, I will disregard it if so. As stated, I was simply trying to make a statement that could help someone who might be wondering where to buy diapers, etc.

If my post goes against any guidelines, I will gladly delete it, as I only had pure intentions.

MrPurple said:
Except that it is worded and formatted like an advert. That happened entirely by accident? Please excuse me while I clean the felt tip marker from my head, aparently it says genius but I'm sure it reads idiot.

EDIT: And to top if off you sign your posts like a Nigerian scammer.
This is kinda rude and unnecessary. If you go back through even his most recent posts, he's made many general posts on various topics, many of which he doesn't sign. And even if he does write like that, there's no need to name call and label him a "Nigerian scammer". He already told you that it isn't an advertisement, no need to continue to harp on him about it being written like an advertisement and asking repeatedly about that. I can see after you mention it that sure it kind of is a little bit like an advertisement, but that's really a stretch, especially when he has a lot more posts beside this

Reactions: 12srepaid, Calico, babybobby and 2 others
EdwardTheDL1998 said:
That was absolutely not my intent... I don't know whether or not to be offended by that statement somehow?
-Anyhow, I will disregard it if so. As stated, I was simply trying to make a statement that could help someone who might be wondering where to buy diapers, etc.

If my post goes against any guidelines, I will gladly delete it, as I only had pure intentions.
I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with your post. Lots of people share good finds and tell other people about them. Hopefully other people will find this useful as well. I'd probably be a little offended if I were you but take what people say with a grain of salt and don't take it personally

Reactions: Calico, Jonnythepony and EdwardTheDL1998
Topex said:
I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with your post. Lots of people share good finds and tell other people about them. Hopefully other people will find this useful as well. I'd probably be a little offended if I were you but take what people say with a grain of salt and don't take it personally

Thanks for your responses, I am happy to see that you see my post for what it is.
I'll take your advice and take certain comments with a grain of salt.

Have a nice day! :)

Just to confirm, I also have ordered from save express. They are as the original post has said an excellent company. I think anyone who have used them would be as enthusiastic about them. They do have a huge range of products that most ABDL people would appreciate, along with "other" things for various tastes. Their service is second to none.

This is my go-to place for ordering. The prices are even better than the one in my own home country +__+

JamesIntheHouse said:
That looks so nice! Do you have worldwide shipping?
I believe they ship worldwide.

Back