Tesco Supermarket *Selling Small Adult/Teenager Nappies* 2 Tabs Each Side *UK*

DeanHow said:
Does anyone know how much liquid (ml) these hold in comparison to Pampers 8? I can just got in Pampers 8 and they hold a lot of pee, i can change as little as 5 times in an 8 hour work day, so I'm just curious to if the junior would be better, that is when I am low on good quality ABU diapers ;-)

Due to their low sap content, they hold considerably less than pampers size 8 - I tested them with water and they maxxed out at 600ml!

DeanHow said:
I'm just pampers 8 will be more 800ml - 900ml? Are they comfy to wear?

No, theyre like a flimsy paper bag - absolutely horrible!

These could be used for bed wetting. Lot of kids wet the bed. Also 70 cm is 27 inches but by hits are 35 inches so I doubt these would fit. I can barely get on an adult size small that fit up to 32 inch waist. I can get them on but they are tight and the tabs are on the side and the bottoms ones eventually pop off. Just imagine trying to get this diaper on?

kratox said:
Its 20+ not 20kg only. The + dos not signify a max range. They probably are similar in shape to the goo.n super big diapers. Those have the same waist measurements. Honestly if they just make the goo.n diapers have stretchy sides, it be a blown up baby diaper for teens. It has 1 tape per side not two like this one.

Part of me wonders when do you actually need to start using two tapes per side? I feel like most small adult diapers and below could probably do one tape per side no problem. I honestly prefer 1 tape diapers over two at times.
That's my preference as well, but I'm not a huge fan of ABU products. But I do like Rearz Lil Squirts and the other one with the feet prints all over it that has 1 tape per side I think.

Antientmariner said:
That's my preference as well, but I'm not a huge fan of ABU products. But I do like Rearz Lil Squirts and the other one with the feet prints all over it that has 1 tape per side I think.
The one with the feet print is Spoiled iirc. I don't think it's made anymore. I love the Rearz Inspire Select (non-printed 'Lil Squirts). Probably my favourite one-tape diaper

Topex said:
The one with the feet print is Spoiled iirc. I don't think it's made anymore. I love the Rearz Inspire Select (non-printed 'Lil Squirts). Probably my favourite one-tape diaper
Ah! That's the one with 1 tape per side. I didn't know production of spoiled's weren't made anymore. I'll look into that in September.

DeanHow said:
Out of curiosity I bought some earlier tonight. I'm a 32" waist and trust me the don't, but they are comfy over the arse area though 😆. They are alright just as a booster, they cost next to nothing really so they are good for a cheap buy.

Thanks for letting us know! I'm not averse to buying diapers that don't fit to see what they're like, but as pictures have shown they're plain, so not interested.

They are I'd slip juniors repackaged

Reactions: WeakEndPartyPerson
Coreyteen19 said:
ROFL I have legit need for them but still never use NHS Provided Diapers because they SUCK are paper thin generic brand non ABDL themed:( for Old Sad Folks Thanks I'd Rather Stand NHS. R O F L > I'll stick with ABU PeekABU and Cushies, SDK's as preferred Medical Need Diaper of choice :) NHS UP your game and Refund THESE and I will happily Claim my allowance for ABU Products. But that not gonna happen until 2100's.
I get tena slips on the NHS

The links for the photos on page two don’t seem to be working.

Do we have an up-to-date link to photos of these nappies?

SlashNBurn said:
The links for the photos on page two don’t seem to be working.

Do we have an up-to-date link to photos of these nappies?
It's just a very boring plain white nappy, nothing to shout home about.

Reactions: SlashNBurn and Deleted member 45172
Lewis Badger said:
It's just a very boring plain white nappy, nothing to shout home about.
Thanks for the info anyway.

Reactions: Lewis Badger
Digging up old threads here, but this is the second time I've seen this sticker,
EWYGNdPXsAAAqKw.jpeg
Has anyone spotted this mythical larger size?

littlejunioruk1982 said:
IDShot_540x540.jpg

Product Description
Junior Nappies 20 Pack.
Tesco Health Junior Nappies are dermatologically tested, breathable, soft and flexible. They have a super-absorbent core and anti-leakage protection to help keep your child dry and protected both day and night. These nappies are specifically designed for children with a waist circumference of 40 - 70cm and weight of 20kg + with adjustable fastening tapes for a secure and comfortable fit.
Anti-leakage protection - integrated antileak cuffs.
Fastening tapes for a secure & comfortable fit.
Dermatologically tested.
Wetness indicator.
Super absorbent.
Breathable.
Super-absorbent core
Anti-leakage protection
Odour control
Dermatologically tested
Day & night protection

pack of 20 for £ 4.50

*About time the supermarkets brought out them and seems there was a high demand for special needs children / small adults*
I had them but very small no good for adults baby’s like use

HappyNappin said:
Digging up old threads here, but this is the second time I've seen this sticker,
View attachment 41790
Has anyone spotted this mythical larger size?
- They may be kept off shelves ...am about to post on this thread myself.

These have been on-market since Autumn 2018. I'm quite small waisted but they're not really what the vast majority of us - in the UK - where hoping for. They are bigger than classic UK Pampers 7s and this is part of the controversy that Pampers 7s shrunk and now Pampers 8s are as big as the old 7s (a money con as well!!)!!
I couldn't do up the lower tapes on these and I can just about fit a Tena Small all-in-one.
The market has been slow to do something like this, Tesco are so far the only UK supermarket to do an easily available big nappy that you needn't pursue the NHS for.
Rumours of a bigger size are very intriguing, the Mother behind the campaign actively tweeted last year (pretty much this) 'to the adult nappy enthusiast crowd this (project) is not about you' those last five words being the direct quote. Tough luck lady, you knew deep down we would not be able to stay away from this.
I suspect there may be a bigger size but it's not on shelves, it is most likely Tesco's can't be seen as Pedo' sympathisers.
The Mother behind the campaign has moved on to increasing the number of Changing Places toilets (another UK initiative) including making sure UK supermarkets have them.
Sadly what with lockdown public toilet usage of any kind is being heavily discouraged ...I don't know if a kid in a wheelchair would be turned away if bought out ...look I can't gossip about this!! Don't know the facts!! This is still tangential but lockdown is not going to be the thing that somehow gets me court.
I will research if there's a bigger size (of the nappies in question).
-
GISW

Last edited:
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
The Mother behind the campaign has moved on to increasing the number of Changing Places toilets (another UK initiative) including making sure UK supermarkets have them.
Sounds like "across the pond Karen" is doing her thing.

Back