What kind of designs should Goodnites L/XL get?

Leio said:
Oo... I would really love a star print on goodnites.... I absolutely love stars and that would make me happy to see a print like that on goodnites

You can perhaps look into libero's sleep tight, from tena, they have stars, though performance in my opinion is worse.

Would love to see MLP prints. . . will never happen but I can always wish/hope.

sailor said:
For real, indeed. New designs for all sizes, and new packaging design, but no release date.
That’s amazing news, can you please provide details of any kind on where this info is coming from? I’m sure lots of us here are eager to know more....

Last edited:
gnites said:
That’s amazing news, can you please provide details of any kind on where this info is coming from? I’m sure lots of us here are eager to know more....
I'll give you this. 33830

I’d love to see a star theme on the female goodnites

I like the dinosaur, outdoor, and star ideas. I think something with animals could be cool too, I know there are a bunch of animal designs on diapers but still lol, that's one of the things that make me like them haha. Other than that, it would be nice if they came in bigger sizes, but then again I don't think that is one of their priorities right now since we have adult diapers

gnites said:
Fantastic :) you would be a hero if you give a preview of the packages!
Just a glimps, but thats it for now. 33834

sailor said:
Just a glimps, but thats it for now. View attachment 33834
Those are super exciting! Any chance you could give the fans of the boys designs the same “teaser” photos?

Jungle animals...the ultimate diaper design for me!
Shame it'd almost certainly never happen...those being marketed towards older children.

SorcerorElf said:
Kroger brand goodnites have a stars and moons design, and are also made to the same quality as name brand goodnites
I was wondering who sold those. I’ve seen a person on Etsy and the same person on eBay eBay upsize them as well as a few others.

SlashNBurn said:
Jungle animals...the ultimate diaper design for me!
Shame it'd almost certainly never happen...those being marketed towards older children.
Jungle ones would be cool. My most favorite non licensed pull is a jungle theme that was sold by toys r us.

Reactions: SlashNBurn
sailor said:
Just a glimps, but thats it for now. View attachment 33834
Can you possibly confirm if there are any size changes we can expect with the upcoming new release?

I think he's full of it, the stars are already on smaller sizes, and those package designs are already avaliable, notice how he's cropping it. I can crop it too to make the same image.

AddyShadows said:
I think he's full of it, the stars are already on smaller sizes, and those package designs are already avaliable, notice how he's cropping it. I can crop it too to make the same image.

Please try, i'd like to see that.

Or you could just wait for the new designs to be released, so you can see for yourself.

sailor said:
Please try, i'd like to see that.

Or you could just wait for the new designs to be released, so you can see for yourself.

why don't you show us a wider angle on the package image?

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
AddyShadows said:
why don't you show us a wider angle on the package image?

Because it's to far from release date.
I will probably show more of them early in july.

Last edited:
sailor said:
Because it's to far from release date.
I will probably show more of them early in july.

I call bullshit, you're not gonna tell me someone from Kimberly Clark is actually posting teaser images, that would probably be a violation of some sort of NDA or another. Regardless, the design bares striking resemblance to several versions of the girls underjams packaging, but the package it bares most resemblance to is the previous iteration of the goodnites packaging, unfortunately I don't have any of the previous iteration packaging laying around, I only have the latest.

AddyShadows said:
I call bullshit, you're not gonna tell me someone from Kimberly Clark is actually posting teaser images, that would probably be a violation of some sort of NDA or another. Regardless, the design bares striking resemblance to several versions of the girls underjams packaging, but the package it bares most resemblance to is the previous iteration of the goodnites packaging, unfortunately I don't have any of the previous iteration packaging laying around, I only have the latest.
Before you jump on another user you should look at their history. This user has graciously shared correct information in the past. They should be treated as a hero on here for their willingness to share news with this community and we should respect that they are unable to share more at this time.

I wish they put super heros on xl good nights

Back