New Pampers design on Adult diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelegenddiaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering why no one has made and adult diaper which looks like pampers (non-vintage). I mean it was one of the most loved brands and still is, people even try to wear baby pampers because of the cute designs even though it may be uncomfortable. I'm sure there must be some way to make this happen, all you'd have to do is take a baby diaper measure it see the materials and then just scale it up.

If someone has done this please send me a link or something because I have been searching for these everywhere and could not find anything anywhere. Also, if someone decides to make something like this make sure it looks and feels the same as when you were a kid. (single wide tapes, velcro strap on the front not fully plastic etc.)

This picture is where I got super hyped, I found it when I was searching for an DL version of pampers diaper.

Thanks,
thelegenddiaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JWolf
It would be cool if they did make those! I don't know of any, but would be excited to get some if they exist

There is a seller on ebay that puts baby diaper outer designs on adult diapers. The base diaper is a coviden diaper. They aren’t terrible but they look good from the front.

It’s because of copyright laws. There’s a very fine line you’d have to walk. It’s easier for a company to go with a generic design than to try and replicate one, even loosely.

while the pampers would be a cool design, I am still very much happy with the ABU's and Crinklz designs.

PaddedBass said:
There is a seller on ebay that puts baby diaper outer designs on adult diapers. The base diaper is a coviden diaper. They aren’t terrible but they look good from the front.
could you give me the name of the ebay seller?

Reactions: PaddedBass
i think also the companies that make pampers and other baby diapers wouldnt want their brands being associated with adult diapers

PaddedBrony said:
It’s because of copyright laws. There’s a very fine line you’d have to walk. It’s easier for a company to go with a generic design than to try and replicate one, even loosely.
So essentially pampers would sue the company which tried to make something like this?

RetroGamerGuy said:
i think also the companies that make pampers and other baby diapers wouldnt want their brands being associated with adult diapers
but you could keep the brand sort of lowkey, I guess only sell to certain people and sort of keep it an insider brand which would run within the DL community.

thelegenddiaper said:
but you could keep the brand sort of lowkey, I guess only sell to certain people and sort of keep it an insider brand which would run within the DL community.
Without a significant market, your margins would be terrible and it wouldn't be sustainable to try to produce such small amounts for an inner circle, and making it bigger to turn a reasonable profit would end up getting you sued

Yes if you could keep it low key you’d be fine, and our copyright laws don’t mean sh!t to overseas manufacturers.

But, if you were caught selling an actual copyrighted copy of them in North America you’d better have a diaper on cause you’ll be pooping

Reactions: KawaiiBabyjenni
Topex said:
Without a significant market, your margins would be terrible and it wouldn't be sustainable to try to produce such small amounts for an inner circle, and making it bigger to turn a reasonable profit would end up getting you sued
So is there any way to make it happen? like any at all?

thelegenddiaper said:

Order them yourself from an overseas manufacturer for a non economically feasible cost and don’t sell them or at least don’t get caught selling them

It’s very simple, don’t know why you need to keep prodding at the subject. It’s a copyright infringement, getting them manufactured overseas (like all the other diapers) isn’t an issue. If you get caught selling them, I hope you’ve got a big bank account because you’re going to have the lawyers of a multi billion dollar company knocking at your door

Reactions: rennecfox
thelegenddiaper said:
Get a lot of money to buy your own private diaper machine and make all your own diapers, otherwise buy one of these frankendiapers.

ykdprdave said:
Order them yourself from an overseas manufacturer for a non economically feasible cost and don’t sell them or at least don’t get caught selling them

It’s very simple, don’t know why you need to keep prodding at the subject. It’s a copyright infringement, getting them manufactured overseas (like all the other diapers) isn’t an issue. If you get caught selling them, I hope you’ve got a big bank account because you’re going to have the lawyers of a multi billion dollar company knocking at your door
sorry to bother you one last question i'm new to the community but where and how to get the manufactured for yourself?

thelegenddiaper said:
sorry to bother you one last question i'm new to the community but where and how to get the manufactured for yourself?
As already mentioned, you'd probably have to find a factory overseas that already makes adult diapers and buy a machine/line. It would be a massively difficult and expensive process

Last edited:
thelegenddiaper said:
You have hundreds of thousands of dollars lying around?

thelegenddiaper said:
could you give me the name of the ebay seller?
abdiapers4u

PaddedBass said:
abdiapers4u
The cost is ridiculous though. I get what they’re trying to do, but at that rate you’d be better off getting a true ABDL diaper.

Reactions: PaddedBass and rennecfox
Why not just create your own original designs and print it on the adult diapers? That’s how ABDL diaper companies design their diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back