Told my wife

PaddedBass

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After dating for 10 years and being married for 3, I have finally told my wife. I have been trying to figure out how to tell her for the past 6 months or so but finally found a way.

I have asked her to set some boundaries, tell me what she is and isnt comfortable with, and let her know that I am an open book if she has questions and sent her some reading material (as we all know what is out there on the internet).

So far, so good. I got a list of boundaries that I am more than willing to adhere to, and have worn to bed for the last 3 nights.

I feel like she has accepted this side of me more so than I have, it’s a great feeling.

Reactions: Sheepies and Fluffybottoms
That's great! How did she react?

Sheepies said:
That's great! How did she react?
She isn’t too keen on the AB side of things, I am a DL (only AB quality I have is I like a print on my diaper) so that was good, other than that she has accepted this and was super understanding. We are testing waters as to where our comfort level is. This is new to her and I haven’t really thought about what I want from it from her, so we are figuring that out together.

Reactions: Ogsregit
Back