I Am a Diaper Lover Thats All

Clothdiaperman

CLOTH DIAPER MAN
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear cloth diapers at night and around the house in private because it makes me feel great. I do'nt feel the need to go in them. I joined this site to find other Diaper lovers to see how they handle their wearing cloth diapers. Do they wear under their clothing? Have they ever been caught wearing diapers and if so what happened? I would like to meet female diaper lovers to find a girl friend that would be supportive and understand of my habit.
Thanks Cloth Diaper Man

I am a diaper lover too and have been for years. I wear because I love the feel of a diaper against my skin. I know many don't feel the need to use diapers as a toilet, but I use the diaper for intended purposes. It feels great to mess and wet my diaper, and it is a sexual thing. I get all kinds of comments that using my diaper is nasty and all the sorts, but I am the one that enjoys it !! I wear under my clothing at work, but am limited to wetting, so I can hold for after I get out of work. I love to mess my diaper in public. I do get a thrill and no people can't really smell it because I live in a big city. It's not like messing your diaper in an elevator like some make it sound. I see you are looking for a girlfriend, and that's a bit rough here. I would say try fetlife and go to munches and start from there. I just have a word of advise. If you are looking for a female make sure you get what you asked for. Too many that claim to be female and have a surprise for you is not a way to start the day. Hugs and good luck my friend.

Reactions: Sidewinder and Clothdiaperman
I am a diaper lover. I have been for 11 years now. I love the way they feel too.I find a soft warn double diaper to be comforting the way they were when I was a child. I was cloth diapered until I was 6 and loved it. It is sexual with me too. I used a Playboy magazine cover because the cloth diaper habit I love and gives my body pleasure is sexual. I am 53 and love being in cloth diapers and plastic pants. I do'nt poo or pee but cum and it feels great after a hard on. I get crams and diapers are a wonderful relief. I love to wear around the hose in private. I can get out of My weel chair and feel free.
Thank you for being my friend.
Cloth diaper Man

Reactions: Evahasgone2
Evahasgone2 said:
I am a diaper lover too and have been for years. I wear because I love the feel of a diaper against my skin. I know many don't feel the need to use diapers as a toilet, but I use the diaper for intended purposes. It feels great to mess and wet my diaper, and it is a sexual thing. I get all kinds of comments that using my diaper is nasty and all the sorts, but I am the one that enjoys it !! I wear under my clothing at work, but am limited to wetting, so I can hold for after I get out of work. I love to mess my diaper in public. I do get a thrill and no people can't really smell it because I live in a big city. It's not like messing your diaper in an elevator like some make it sound. I see you are looking for a girlfriend, and that's a bit rough here. I would say try fetlife and go to munches and start from there. I just have a word of advise. If you are looking for a female make sure you get what you asked for. Too many that claim to be female and have a surprise for you is not a way to start the day. Hugs and good luck my friend.

---------------

As Eva says: "If you are looking for a female make sure you get what you asked for. Too many that claim to be female and have a surprise for you is not a way to start the day."

From what I hear and observe, this is becoming more and more common.
The longer you hang out at the ab/dl boards, etc., the more this becomes evident.

Is the thrill in the deceit ?

Reactions: PeeJayTee and Evahasgone2
Andrewgdfw said:
From what I hear and observe, this is becoming more and more common.
The longer you hang out at the ab/dl boards, etc., the more this becomes evident.

Is the thrill in the deceit ?

Ugh. Glad my door swings the other way.

I consider myself a DL as well...although I think someone on this board once said that a DL is just an AB in denial. Lately, I've been noticing some AB creep into my personality. Hmm.

Back