How did diapers and or wetting become something you liked.

Calico said:
I think mine comes from sensory. I had liked diapers as a toddler and liked wearing them and how nice it felt when I would pee in them. Then I gave that up when I was 3 and wasn't into diapers at all for 6 years and then I realized by the age of 9 it was something I wanted again. I remember feeling thrilled when I discovered adult diapers at age 10 in the supermarket right next to the menstrual pads. They were Depend diapers and they were green and the pack was red and white. Some of the diapers were white too. I discovered ABDLs when I was 12 on accident and I knew I wanted to wear them again and even wanted to go 24/7. It wasn't possible then due to my age and because of my parents and lack of income. I did start buying them in my junior year of high school when I had my driver's license and had my allowance. I couldn't afford 24/7 then and because of my mom's negative attitude about me wearing them.

I have always blamed my liking on diapers on my childhood and stuff because of my immaturity and being behind my developmental level and difficulty fitting in and my self esteem being affected by other kids because I was "retarded" "slow" "stupid" but I see I will always like diapers and nothing will ever resolve it so no need for me to make excuses about it to justify it.
How did you discover adbls

While what she did was definetly in the category of child molestation these types of things can shape us inside in ways that effect us for the rest of our lives.

Reactions: ShyatFirst
rennecfox said:
While what she did was definetly in the category of child molestation these types of things can shape us inside in ways that effect us for the rest of our lives.
I understand and don't hold any resentments. I'm just having realizations why I like diapers and women who wet their pants and wear diapers as a fetish to. Diapers and relationships don't seem to mix very well.

Woah...that babysitter was definitely a pedophile and that's not okay. Good to see this didn't negatively affect you but hopefully she didn't damage any kids through this kind of inappropriate behavior.

You asked how I got into this, really just sheer curiosity I guess. I've always been jealous of both babies and boys being able to go wherever they want, but never really thought to act on it. Until age 11 or so. When I tried diapers outside of being a baby for the first time. I wore one of my grandma's attends tied on to my hips like the baby mouse in Tom and Jerry. Ever since then, I've been hooked. Then I forgot about it for years before it hitting me full force again as an adult about 3-4 years ago

Reactions: TyphaHare and ShyatFirst
Some of my first memories that I actually have are from when I was 4 years old. Hazy and cut to bits it's hard to even recall most of what happened back then. But I have tattered memories of stealing my sisters diapers, that she used for her dolls, and hiding under her bed to try them on. I pretty much got caught every single time although nobody thought anything about it considering potty training wasnt that long before. Moving forward I always had this weird urge to seek them out, like I was drawn to it. I wet the bed a lot as a kid and so the idea of wearing them appealed to me regardless. As a lot of other people have said I also didnt realize there was a large community just like me out there until I was into my double digits. I cant recall exactly when but I found things on the internet. But yea, long story short, like forever Haha.

Sheepies said:
Woah...that babysitter was definitely a pedophile and that's not okay. Good to see this didn't negatively affect you but hopefully she didn't damage any kids through this kind of inappropriate behavior.

You asked how I got into this, really just sheer curiosity I guess. I've always been jealous of both babies and boys being able to go wherever they want, but never really thought to act on it. Until age 11 or so. When I tried diapers outside of being a baby for the first time. I wore one of my grandma's attends tied on to my hips like the baby mouse in Tom and Jerry. Ever since then, I've been hooked. Then I forgot about it for years before it hitting me full force again as an adult about 3-4 years ago
Do you also wet your pants or is it strictly just a diaper kink for you

For me i was, at the time, undiagnosed with very very minor autism and would have accidents as a young child like 4 or 5. My mom would always threaten that i would be put back in diapers if i had accidents and she did go through with said threat and i was back in them for awhile. I dont resent her one teensy bit as i love them now as they are part of who i am!

ShyatFirst said:
Do you also wet your pants or is it strictly just a diaper kink for you
Sometimes I wet my underwear in the shower/tub. Typically not pants/shorts though. Does that count?

I had an ABC board book when I was growing up. The picture for B was a baby in a diaper. I had read that board book dozens of times, but when I was 3, I saw that and really wanted to be just like him. I took my pants off so that I could pretend my underwear was a diaper, but then my mom came in and and told me to put my pants back on. Somehow that book started a whole little life on its own.

Later, I ended up being a bedwetter and got to wear pull ups for a while.

Last edited:
Sheepies said:
Sometimes I wet my underwear in the shower/tub. Typically not pants/shorts though. Does that count?
Do you think it's wrong
Sheepies said:
I like wetting my pants when it's laundry day that way all I have to do is put them in the wash instead of hiding them LOL

I actually knew i liked diapers since i was quite young and sometimes i stole diapers from my little brother(he has bedwetting problems) to fap in. Idk why but i was a weird kid

Reactions: Sidewinder
ShyatFirst said:
Do you think it's wrong

I like wetting my pants when it's laundry day that way all I have to do is put them in the wash instead of hiding them LOL
Nope. I just find undies easier to wring out than pants or shorts lol. Also do it right before laundry day

Sheepies said:
Sheepies said:
Nope. I just find undies easier to wring out than pants or shorts lol. Also do it right before laundry day
High 5 LOL

I started wearing 24/7 three years ago to use up the ones I had. I began to like it. It was hard going back to panties during the day.

ShyatFirst said:
When I was 8 or 9 years old I was left with a baby sitter. She was a nice girl but as time went on things became different. When ever I had to go pee she always came up with a reason for me to wait ex. "Wait you'll miss this cartoon" or " Finnish this game first". So she didn't force me to wait but tricked and distracted me until I had to go really bad. She would let me go to the bathroom only when a wet spot started to appear on my pants. At first she was like " I wont do anything this time but if you keep wetting your pants I'll have to do something".
One day we were watching some cartoon and I really really had to go and I could feel my self starting to leak. So I bent over trying not to grab myself because then she would know I had to pee. She kept asking what I was doing I said nothing. By then the sting was unbearable and I couldn't help it and my bladder forced a small release. I pulled my shirt over my pants and she kept staring at me. She told me to stand up and I didn't want to. Finally she pulled me off the couch and I completely peed in my pants. She said "I knew this would happen" . I was scared because she made me wait until I wet a little the other times I thought I was in big trouble...and I was. She told me to go to the bed room and wait for her she told me not to sit on anything until she came back. So I stood there and could here a back pack unzipping and her pulling things put. I heard the bathroom sink like she was washing her hands. Then I could here her walking back to the bed room. She had a wash rag and baby powder in one hand and the other hand was behind her back. She said "you understand that you've been wetting your pants the last few times I've been here" I said " but you wouldn't let me go to the bathroom". She responded " you chose to watch cartoons when you needed to pee". She was trying to confuse me because she's the one who tricked me into waiting too long. Any way she told me to take off my pants so I did..and she washed (fondled) me with the wash cloth and then she picked me up and layed me on the bed with one arm she was strong for a girl. I was covering my privates with my hands and she said " since you've been wetting your pants I have no other option than to put a diaper on you then she showed me the diaper from behind her back. She told me to put my feet up and she scooted it under me. Then she told me to move my hands and she was smiling a big smile. She then told me to spread my legs put powder on me and pulled the diaper up over my privates. She put her hand right in the center of my crotch as fastened it around my hips. She then picked me up and carried me into the tv room and held me for a few hrs until it was time for her to leave. She would run her fingers through my hair, press my face into her breasts and I noticed she breathed heavy when she did this. Finally she started to make a wired noizes and her body was jerking as she was holding me. She was sweating and it felt like she was running a fever, I was burning up with her holding me. Then she took the diaper off of me and said "little boys who pee thier pants wear diapers, if you want to wear big boy underwear they have to stay dry. I never told anyone this because I liked what she did, she was my first girl experience since then I 've been attracted to pants wetting and diapers. I don't know if any of you relate to this, I just thought I would share it with you.
Not that I really believe this, but this is definitely child abuse...

Also, I guess I always liked them, I remember I was very little and my dad was fucking with me getting the pacifier when I had stopped using it and I just opened my mouth. He burst out laughing... Also my mom threatening me with diapers and me pretending to be panicking just for appearance's sake. I was maybe 3 or 4. FML 😂

Last edited:
I've detailed this on the site before, but briefly, had no interest in diapers until several weird things happened in 8th and 9th grades:

1) In 8th grade health class, the teacher began one day by asking if any of us wore a diaper. He was grinning mightily, but it was a real question. The class was silent and I recall being amused and confused. Nobody responded, and he dropped the subject. Looking back, there apparently was an incontinent 8th grader (or 6th or 7th). That day something snapped in my head.

2) Sometime later that year, during Sunday School, the instructor (whose day job was at a nursing home) remarked how sad it was to see an 18-year-old in a diaper. I'd turned by that point, as I recall thinking it wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

3) The next year I made friends with a 10th grader in a study hall, and one day he told me that a guy had gotten pantsed at lunch and was wearing "underwear like babies wear". I SOOO wanted to quiz him for details, but didn't want to show too much interest so just looked confused and nodded, and he dropped the subject. To this day I wonder what he meant.

It was during this time that I started making homemade diapers from shopping bags and whatever absorbent materials I could stuff inside. And yes, I liked it.

Last edited:
Interesting beginnings, I hope we all can learn from each other.

Don’t know why but I’ve always liked diapers. I had a babysitter that put me in pampers for wetting the bed because that’s all she had and I could fit. I was 5 but I was small for my age I looked younger. Started wearing only at night then just to see if she would I purposely messed and at first she said change yourself but I told her I didn’t know how so from then on when I messed she would change my diapers. After awhile I started to wear them all day and night. I was only allowed to wear diaper and shirt no pants. I enjoyed getting my diaper changed the most it felt good to be my age and getting having someone change me.

One day I got curious, started wearing Diapers (though it was a long while before I actually got good Diapers that actually Fut Properly) when I was probably 12 or 13 and it has been and on and off thing until it reawakened when I became an Adult and slowly it became something I was more comfortable with and I accepted this part of me and it's kind of like Therapy

It just helps me relax and destress so much

I had some Mental Health problems for a while (still do at times and it can still be a struggle, but I have gotten so much better than I was) but Diapers help me out a lot

Back