New ABU Diaper!

The new Dino-Rawrs look cool and all, looks like another solid diaper to add to the ABU collection, but what I'm really excited bout is the bio-degradable plastic (Always happy to see companies I like care about the planet) and the parma-stock of PeekABU (Happy I can finally buy more without constantly worrying about it always being sold out).

Reactions: TyphaHare
I definitely love the bio-plastic. The pamps will break down better? SURE! (Maybe because I don't have an obsession with how the plastic FEELS, I just want it to be A: soft and pliable and B: strong enough to not rip.)

And I am SO all over the bunny pamps. SO CUTE.

But the dinos are also adorable. O_O Really excited that they're going to perma-stock Little Paws and Peek-ABUS. I really want to try those two. (And lavenders. But that's 'cause I really love lavender.)

GoSuperMarcus said:
Hi!

DinorawrZ will be a two tab hook-and-loop diaper. The wrong image was uploaded by mistake. I’ve attached the correct mock-ups:

I am so excited I wet my diaper, lol. The new DinorawrZ diapers are so cute. My mommy said I can have some when there ready. She said there very cute too.

The single tabs just make them perfect, this will be the new closes diaper to real baby diapers. I love SDK as the are a copy of real baby diapers which makes me regress straight into bsbyhood everytime Im in them, and now this new design is exactly what you would expect to see on huggies. An AB diaper that is made to be AB.

ABU you have hit the bulls eye. You will make so many babies happy, thank you thank you thank you.

Attachments

• 20190428_083420.jpg
    20190428_083420.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Just watched the update yesterday (couldn't catch the livestream 'cause the wifi kept bottoming out)—and am I amazed how far they've come. Though I am bit disappointed Pretty Possum was just put in there as a joke... bet it's one for the backburner, though.

CuddleWoozle said:
I definitely love the bio-plastic. The pamps will break down better? SURE! (Maybe because I don't have an obsession with how the plastic FEELS, I just want it to be A: soft and pliable and B: strong enough to not rip.)

And I am SO all over the bunny pamps. SO CUTE.

But the dinos are also adorable. O_O Really excited that they're going to perma-stock Little Paws and Peek-ABUS. I really want to try those two. (And lavenders. But that's 'cause I really love lavender.)

Don't forget the SDKs. They're gonna be permastocked too.

Reactions: ABdrew and CuddleWoozle
Well I’m more excited to try their new AB Bunny Hopp diapers because they look soo cute that I love the pink pastel design and it look very girlish! That I plan on buying a case (with Dinos included). ABU company never fails me and I say they make the best diapees<3 (Hopefully the prices isn’t too high..)

Babyfur said:
Well I’m more excited to try their new AB Bunny Hopp diapers because they look soo cute that I love the pink pastel design and it look very girlish! That I plan on buying a case (with Dinos included). ABU company never fails me and I say they make the best diapees<3 (Hopefully the prices isn’t too high..)

I expect price on the Dinos will be similar to the PeekABUs (nearly $200 for a case of 80, take into account they are one of the best Adult Diapers out there), as for the Bunny Hopp, idk what the absorbency on those will be so idk what the price will be

I may have missed it, is their a release date for the Bunny Hopp diapers?

footedpjs said:
I may have missed it, is their a release date for the Bunny Hopp diapers?

Nothing definitive, you can find the video of the livestream on YouTube. I believe they say this summer.

Hoping for an early launch around June myself, but my experience with these launches is they always get held back for one reason or another.

Reactions: footedpjs
Venesha said:
Nothing definitive, you can find the video of the livestream on YouTube. I believe they say this summer.

Hoping for an early launch around June myself, but my experience with these launches is they always get held back for one reason or another.
Late June will give me time to clear up the credit card abit :)

Venesha said:

Well we are talking products that probably take months to make, and then they take 1.5-2+ months just to ship from the Manufacturer to the brand that ordered them (in this case ABUniverse) so that is why things get "held back" especially if there ends up being a problem and ABU doesn't accept the 1st run and the manufacturer has to make another run.

GoSuperMarcus said:
DinorawrZ will be a two tab hook-and-loop diaper. The wrong image was uploaded by mistake. I’ve attached the correct mock-ups:

Thanks, so we're going to see another stab at single tape velcro fasteners.... curious to see if they can make it work this time. Velcro does not like to be pulled at an angle, the tapes will immediately pop loose and move. This is tricky to control with single tapes, because they're pulling in and up at the same time.

CuddleWoozle said:
I definitely love the bio-plastic. The pamps will break down better? SURE!

I wonder just how effective that will be? Does it include the tapes, sap, elastic, and tape panel also, or is it just the shell?

bambinod said:
I wonder just how effective that will be? Does it include the tapes, sap, elastic, and tape panel also, or is it just the shell?

Looks like it's only the shell (source)

Anyone know if they are going to be getting rid of Cushies? I really like those ones.

ABdrew said:
I am so excited I wet my diaper, lol. The new DinorawrZ diapers are so cute. My mommy said I can have some when there ready. She said there very cute too.

The single tabs just make them perfect, this will be the new closes diaper to real baby diapers. I love SDK as the are a copy of real baby diapers which makes me regress straight into bsbyhood everytime Im in them, and now this new design is exactly what you would expect to see on huggies. An AB diaper that is made to be AB.

ABU you have hit the bulls eye. You will make so many babies happy, thank you thank you thank you.
I’m sorry I have to disagree with you in regards to the sdk being a copy of real baby diapers, maybe in terms of artwork yes, but there’s more to it than that, like the overall construction of the diaper. Abu says it’s a replica of 1990’s pampers but the sdk v2 is far from it, there was no elastic waistband on those earlier pampers and they were a lot more crinkley back then plus the wings on v2 go to far down the side of the thighs making it look more like granny panties than a diaper . All the v2 is now , is a medical diaper with the earlier pampers print on it.

Reactions: DanUt and KawaiiBabyjenni
Twee said:
I’m sorry I have to disagree with you in regards to the sdk being a copy of real baby diapers, maybe in terms of artwork yes, but there’s more to it than that, like the overall construction of the diaper. Abu says it’s a replica of 1990’s pampers but the sdk v2 is far from it, there was no elastic waistband on those earlier pampers and they were a lot more crinkley back then plus the wings on v2 go to far down the side of the thighs making it look more like granny panties than a diaper . All the v2 is now , is a medical diaper with the earlier pampers print on it.

ABU and Rearz both have made "replica" diapers, and in both cases they are adult construction with an old baby diaper pattern on them. You can't just scale up a baby diaper and have it fit an adult properly, and that diaper back then was using old technology and ideas and didn't have most of what we'd refer to as "premium" or even standard features. They're going to get a lot less interest in selling a diaper that is 100% accurate look but only 20% of the performance of other available models. MOST people want a functional diaper, in addition to one that looks the way they want it to look. The manufacturers are just trying to strike a good balance between authentic looks and good function.

That being said, I'd like to see Rearz go ahead and combine their Vintage Replica with their Inspire Select. Vintage Replica was an inspire with an old Pampers print on the tape panel, and Inspire Select was an inspire with single wide tapes. Combining these to make a new Vintage Replica that was Pampers print with single wide tapes would be even better. The only area for improvement would be to increase capacity beyond the (still fairly good) inspire. So if they were going to do this, I'd suggest basing it on Inspire InControl, which is a higher capacity inspire. (basically a Safari) THEN we'd have Pampers print, single wide tapes, AND high capacity. I really don't see how they could improve on that, it would be the best AB diaper on the market.

Anything they did with that to try to make it "more authentic" would do so much more damage to the performance of the diaper as to make it not worth it. Even IF doing things like removing waist elastic or leak guards did make it "more authentic", paying a lot for a leaky, uncomfortable, poor-fitting diaper would be a serious buzz-kill.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TyphaHare and babybobby
bambinod said:
ABU and Rearz both have made "replica" diapers, and in both cases they are adult construction with an old baby diaper pattern on them. You can't just scale up a baby diaper and have it fit an adult properly, and that diaper back then was using old technology and ideas and didn't have most of what we'd refer to as "premium" or even standard features. They're going to get a lot less interest in selling a diaper that is 100% accurate look but only 20% of the performance of other available models. MOST people want a functional diaper, in addition to one that looks the way they want it to look. The manufacturers are just trying to strike a good balance between authentic looks and good function.

That being said, I'd like to see Rearz go ahead and combine their Vintage Replica with their Inspire Select. Vintage Replica was an inspire with an old Pampers print on the tape panel, and Inspire Select was an inspire with single wide tapes. Combining these to make a new Vintage Replica that was Pampers print with single wide tapes would be even better. The only area for improvement would be to increase capacity beyond the (still fairly good) inspire. So if they were going to do this, I'd suggest basing it on Inspire InControl, which is a higher capacity inspire. (basically a Safari) THEN we'd have Pampers print, single wide tapes, AND high capacity. I really don't see how they could improve on that, it would be the best AB diaper on the market.

Anything they did with that to try to make it "more authentic" would do so much more damage to the performance of the diaper as to make it not worth it. Even IF doing things like removing waist elastic or leak guards did make it "more authentic", paying a lot for a leaky, uncomfortable, poor-fitting diaper would be a serious buzz-kill.
I see your point, their is no point in making a diaper that doesn’t function like one. On the other hand, I would like to add is: before I discovered ABDL diapers I would take glue gun and four pampers cut them and glue them to make one big diaper, it did take a while to do but I didn’t have a problem with leaks or blow outs. What I realized is a baby diaper doesn’t carry enough padding to support more than 2 adult size wettings. I’m sure I’m not the only one to experiment modifying baby diapers before they discovered ABDL diapers though lol 😂. When in need we can get very innovative and creative with our diaper needs.

Oh my frog i have never seen a single picture or even KNEW Rearz vintage was even a thing!? How could i have missed out on this? Why didnt they keep it as a permanent one of their diaper lines i mean they are so good! SDKs are some of the most bought diapers id think so they would have a gold mine right there

Back