Does anyone freak out when they hear "diaper" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hakanloaim said:
No, this literally means “do you want to have sex with me tonight?”

I took out the "with." Literally, it's "Do you want to lay down with me tonight?:

rocketman said:
I took out the "with." Literally, it's "Do you want to lay down with me tonight?:

I haven’t spotted the missing word, sorry.

I say we go back to the original conversation. When I hear people talking about diapers, it always makes me a little bit excited.

Hakanloaim said:
I haven’t spotted the missing word, sorry.

I say we go back to the original conversation. When I hear people talking about diapers, it always makes me a little bit excited.
My ears definitely perk up.

yeah I know what you mean. I wouldn't say that I freak out, but I do get a nervous. Mainly because I would get self-conscious and really make sure that I don't react to the word.

Kryptic said:
Hey, first post on here :)

I've been a diaper lover for a couple of years now and I cant help but kind of loose my composure whenever I head somthing about diapers. Like, I'll be having a conversation, and I'll hear hear somthing about a diaper in either another conversation or in my own and kind of freak out. There is no way that they would know about me being a DL but it's a little awkward to hear that in public.

Does this happen to anyone else?
This generally happen if you have not totally your ABDL part.

It also matters greatly who's around. Around here, I can say Diaper McNappy Fluffbum the 3rd, and laugh, even when I feel all Lil Miss Sensitive, because no one here is interested in using that word as ammunition against me. Same goes for family reun----, oh, I mean, um, conventions, like CAPcon, TeddyCon, or similar.

In my everyday life, though, that word carries with it, "You're level of function is slipping! You'll never do (Pick a thing)! Do you want to turn into your sister!? People see you both differently because of your CP, so, you have to watch yourself! (So tired of that particular part. Like I'm too stupid to know that? I've been hearing it sense I was 12!) Threaten, threaten McThreateny threaten! Roar!"

Last edited:
When i was a kid and diaper commercials used to come on tv when i was watching with my parents i used to get visibly nervous and tried to look away heh.

Reactions: Hakanloaim
RetroGamerGuy said:
When i was a kid and diaper commercials used to come on tv when i was watching with my parents i used to get visibly nervous and tried to look away heh.
You too, huh?:)

Yes omg i still look up vintage diaper commercials and get that electric shudder down your spine and goosebumps thinking about it! I used to get super awkward when a pampers or huggies commercial would come on and my father would tease me (they didnt know at the time about my diaper love)

There was a guy at work who was sort of a whiner.. he complained about everything ,,, He was nicknamed Diaperdan, for being a crybaby in a "manly man" workplace, I used to think if they only knew I was wearing diapers everyday....lol

It’s definitely a shock word to me because most of the time I don’t hear it being spoken.

Being incontinent you hear the word diaper a lot. It can make your ears perk if someone who doesn't know you wear them mentions it, but mostly just shrug it off.

RetroGamerGuy said:

Oh man same here and I still feel a little awkward even to this day when diaper commercials come on.

I think what bothers me the most is saying the word “diaper” to someone else in conversation. Luckily it doesn’t come up much lol

Kryptic said:
Hey, first post on here :)

I've been a diaper lover for a couple of years now and I cant help but kind of loose my composure whenever I head somthing about diapers. Like, I'll be having a conversation, and I'll hear hear somthing about a diaper in either another conversation or in my own and kind of freak out. There is no way that they would know about me being a DL but it's a little awkward to hear that in public.

Does this happen to anyone else?

It was a lot more intense when I was younger, in teenage years to be precise. Now not so much anymore.
I remember being in school in 6th grade and we were gearing up for a weeklong field trip, where we'd sleep
in a Hostel. I was a heavy bedwetter with a wet bed every night.
My teacher called me into the room during break and told me that there was another kid with the same problem.
He told me who it was and that he would be wearing diapers to bed.
But he didn't say "diapers", he said "He will be wearing Pampers at night".
Him saying the word Pampers hit me like a lightning bolt and I immediately began to imaging
what that kid would look like in a thick, white plastic-backed diaper.

Nowadays, it's not such a big deal anymore to me. Still gets my attention though. But that's about it.

Yes, couche can be used as "would you share your bed with me" meaning having sex. It also means layers and diapers. How interesting.

Sometimes it makes me feel uncomfortable if I'm sitting and watching a TV show with my mom--I'm currently living at home for a term of university to help cover expenses and give me access to a car and my mountain bike during the on-season--and a diaper commercial comes on. Even though she doesn't know it almost makes me jump sometimes

Reactions: RetroGamerGuy
All sounds very familiar although with 'nappy' instead of 'diaper' as I'm in the UK. Commercials, conversations, even walking past packs of nappies in the supermarket used to trigger that unique combination of fear and excitement. I think I got quite good at hiding it but a few times it was just too tantalising and I know I reacted in some way or another, not that I was ever challenged about it.

I can remember some specific incidents. One was when I was in my teens, visiting a friend. Their relatives were just loading the car to leave after an extended visit, and I heard what sounded like the mother asking the daughter whether she wanted a nappy on for the journey. The idea of wearing for convenience was something I desperately wanted to believe in, and here was what seemed like proof that it was a thing. I ran that as an action replay through my mind so many times, trying to find another explanation or disprove it somehow so I could let it drop. My reaction at the time, had anyone noticed it, must have been revealing.

Nowadays through long term wear I'm pretty de-sensitised, but every now and then I get a little tingle.

Yes, it’s a very big Shock word for me. Diaper translate into swedish is blöja and when I hear that it like an electic shock going throw my body. It makes me blushing red all over my face.

RetroGamerGuy said:

me too!

To be honest, this is embarrassing even for me to say here, when a diaper commercial comes on I feel awkward for myself.

This is part of the reason why I could never tell anyone.

If I were with someone (friend or family) and a diaper commercial or topic came up AND these people knew I was a DL then I would feel extremely embarrassed, pathetic, and shameful.

I would feel like everyone would stop what they are doing, look at me, and think "he likes this stuff, freak, why on earth does he like that, whats wrong with him....etc..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back