how many diapers do you go through a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

420diapers

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I wear the assurance overnight pull ons, they actually hold so much more then I thought they would. I will change my diaper in the morning, and then wear it all day, all night, wake up the next day. I know some people use 2 or 3 a day, but they get so expensive I almost have to use 1 a day.
here is a picture to the ones I use: https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/bc...3e0b7_1.7536c4f28817e50788bf3877bff3f4ac.jpeg
they are VERY thick for pull ons, and can hold a entire day worth of urine. im just wondering, is 1 a day normal?

Oh my friend, you are terribly dehydrated if 1 a day of these is normal

Reactions: hiddendutchman and trysexiea
3 a day is my usual, one at night two in the day. On Saturday or Sunday though when I'm off I can go through 5 or 6 I guess it's because I'm not working but still drinking

1 quality overnight diaper and two or three pull-ups throughout the day

4-5 a day

I think 4-5 Diaper a day it's a good number

Reactions: skunk053
1 Diaper a day it's completely irresponsible. totally not good for the skin

3-4 a day. If less than that then I likely am dehydrated.

1 every night (usually a double cloth diaper) and at least 2 every day, more if I have a bm accident.

Last edited:
Typically, I use 3 diapers per day and 1 at night for a total of 4 due to my bladder and bowel incontinence.

I'll go through 3 disposables on average. Cloth for overnight helps cut down on costs.

Reactions: chuck
I use only one diaper on many days, but I have urge incontinence so many days are dry, and I don't have issues with nighttime wetting. Days that I have accidents, I use more diapers because I change.

I agree with others that something is wrong if your entire 24 hour urine output won't fill a single mid-range pull-up.

Reactions: Leonagirl
Sheepies said:
Oh my friend, you are terribly dehydrated if 1 a day of these is normal
really? i drink like 2 water bottles a day, as well as milk.

Tundra1975 said:
Typically, I use 3 diapers per day and 1 at night for a total of 4 due to my bladder and bowel incontinence.
im sure with bowel incon its alot more changes per day.

trysexiea said:
1 Diaper a day it's completely irresponsible. totally not good for the skin
I never get rashes or anything, I shower daily, my skin is in fine condition down there. i baby powder it too.

trysexiea said:
I think 4-5 Diaper a day it's a good number
i wish I could use 4-5 a day, when my diaper becomes wet it will stay wet for the next few hours. it doesnt bother me, in fact I enjoy having a wet diaper for hours.

420diapers said:
really? i drink like 2 water bottles a day, as well as milk.
8 glasses of water = 2L = half a gallon per day is typically the healthy amount

Reactions: BreakingHues
I use double cloth diaper and plastic pants 3 a day

420diapers said:
im sure with bowel incon its alot more changes per day.
Typically, I only poop once per day and that is either while I am asleep or right when I wake up.

420diapers said:
I wear the assurance overnight pull ons, they actually hold so much more then I thought they would. I will change my diaper in the morning, and then wear it all day, all night, wake up the next day. I know some people use 2 or 3 a day, but they get so expensive I almost have to use 1 a day.
here is a picture to the ones I use: https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/bc...3e0b7_1.7536c4f28817e50788bf3877bff3f4ac.jpeg
they are VERY thick for pull ons, and can hold a entire day worth of urine. im just wondering, is 1 a day normal?
I go through 3-7 per day, but I drink alot and I have nearly total incotinence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back