Are there clues that a person may secretly like diapers and wetting in casual conversation.

We're all finding clues right under our noses LOL

Unless they make it obvious (by any of the senses) I dont think there is any way to know unless someone outright says they like Diapers or whatnot.

I personally dont get why some people want random people to know, anybody with decency will not want to involve random people; only those that are willing

Reactions: ShyatFirst
How about a North Shore t-shirt? What cute motto can you think of?

I have an ABU sticker on the back of my car and diapers in the back, you can see them if you look in the rear window

neophyte said:
I had no idea this symbol existed! Is this a common knowledge thing among the ABDL community?
I've never seen it.

I was at the Los Angeles county Fair 3 years back and had a conversation with a female vendor who might have been AB. She had this little furry toy animal she was emphasizing on that will bring my purchase good fortune. The little hints she was throwing at me filled me with urges to ask if she was into age play or knew of this site or DD.com. Only reason I didn't ask was because my dad was right next to me

Last edited:
Typically there's not much to tell ABDLs apart as a lot of us are pretty discreet about it. Maybe that goes to show how low profile diapers are who knows.

I'd look for child like mannerisms and even then tread with extreme caution. Have yet to see someone wear an ABU hat or AB diapers peeking out.

I myself typically don't dress very childlike, but I do carry around pins I made of Rearz and Crinklz characters on my bags. So far no one has commented. One person at university was staring very intently at me once before. I'd like to think he wanted to talk to me because he saw my pins but really who can say. He could have just been... A creepy guy staring at me.

Antientmariner said:
I was at the Los Angeles county Fair 3 years back and had a conversation with a female vendor who might have been AB. She had this little furry toy animal she was emphasizing on that will bring my purchase good fortune. The little hints she was throwing at me filled me with urges to ask if she was into age play or knew of this site or DD.com. Only reason I didn't ask was because my dad was right next to me
Can you elaborate on the hints you may have seen

Sheepies said:
Typically there's not much to tell ABDLs apart as a lot of us are pretty discreet about it. Maybe that goes to show how low profile diapers are who knows.

I'd look for child like mannerisms and even then tread with extreme caution. Have yet to see someone wear an ABU hat or AB diapers peeking out.

I myself typically don't dress very childlike, but I do carry around pins I made of Rearz and Crinklz characters on my bags. So far no one has commented. One person at university was staring very intently at me once before. I'd like to think he wanted to talk to me because he saw my pins but really who can say. He could have just been... A creepy guy staring at me.
I'm starting to see a lot if analytical mind sets, descriptive vocabularies, use of situational processes. I would look for people who describe things very well to start. If you don't mind me asking, how do you dress.

You can't... a more appropriate way for these "secret clues" to be described would be "jumping to conclusions based off trigger words hoping for finding a kindred soul" which is very risky and most likely going to result in disappointment.

I would thread very carefully more so with a ABU hat as i seen one at a local thrift store so someone could buy it thinking its cute and not know what it means.

blogbaby said:
I would thread very carefully more so with a ABU hat as i seen one at a local thrift store so someone could buy it thinking its cute and not know what it means.
The Peekabu stuff I can say with personal experience can not be taken to mean babyfur.

ShyatFirst said:
I'm starting to see a lot if analytical mind sets, descriptive vocabularies, use of situational processes. I would look for people who describe things very well to start. If you don't mind me asking, how do you dress.
Typically just jeans and a t shirt. With either my alpaca shoulder bag or mini Neko Atsume backpack. I've got 1 shirt that *may* imply I'm ABDL but not really. It's just a rainbow Sesame Street shirt from Target.

My pins are my biggest giveaway

blogbaby said:
Wow that's an awesome thrift store find! I would have bought it in an instant

blogbaby said:

I would not be leaving that store without that hat in my shopping bag!

bambinod said:
I would not be leaving that store without that hat in my shopping bag!
I never picked it up it was in meh condition. but it was there I may order one tho soon.

ShyatFirst said:
Can you elaborate on the hints you may have seen
Again, this was maybe 3 years back. She was flying her toy around a little and hopping it towards the pin I purchased and kissed it goodbye after the exchange. It was the genuine expression on her face that was like yeah I have a toy here that I'm playing with and I don't give 2 hoots what anyone thinks. She was just adorable ❤

Last edited:
Back