Used diaper simulation?

LimeBloodedNoir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I was wondering if anyone here had any recommendations on simulating a used diaper. One i saw on here was using cooked oatmeal, and another one on Tumblr that I saw (That I am almost 100% sure is unsafe, so i do NOT recommend it), is stuffing marshmallows up yourself and over time pushing them out. I have tried to oatmeal method and I would love to do it again sometime, although I was wondering if there was anything else that people did.
I know about wetting and how to simulate that, just simple water. Also iv taken a shower with a nappy on (Unless you like cleaning sap from your drain then I dont recommend this), just saying, it does not end well.

Nevertheless, what do you guys do?

I've had no need to simulate anything. The real thing is readily available. Maybe I'm just full of it.

• Haha
Reactions: chuck, PaddedRebel, Mauiman and 1 other person
Trevor said:
I've had no need to simulate anything. The real thing is readily available. Maybe I'm just full of it.
I wish I was as brave as you tbh

LimeBloodedNoir said:
I wish I was as brave as you tbh
If that's something you want to do, I hope you can work it out. I've been fascinated by diapers as long as I can remember but it wasn't until my 20s, when I got ones that fit, that I got interested in using them for their intended purpose. Some activities have been easier than others but if I felt like I wanted to do it, I just did.

LimeBloodedNoir said:
one on Tumblr that I saw (That I am almost 100% sure is unsafe, so i do NOT recommend it), is stuffing marshmallows up yourself and over time pushing them out.
No no, that's a real method for many. It was real popular around here for quite some time. For most the trick wasn't "over time", it's simply holding on. Go on, do it. I dare ya. Hahaha!

Llayden said:
No no, that's a real method for many. It was real popular around here for quite some time. For most the trick wasn't "over time", it's simply holding on. Go on, do it. I dare ya. Hahaha!
Have any tips other then just, stick em up there? Is there any risks for things like infections from the sugar? Or am I just being to paranoid?

LimeBloodedNoir said:
Have any tips other then just, stick em up there? Is there any risks for things like infections from the sugar? Or am I just being to paranoid?
They do the same job as a suppository, so I would suggest just buying some of those and going to town if that's your pleasure. It will be messy.

Reactions: trysexiea
Due to my bladder and bowel incontinence, I don't need to simulate anything.

LimeBloodedNoir said:
I seem to recall people suggesting the larger ones over the small ones, freezing them (firms them up), and then dunking them in water to ease insertion. I could be wrong, or mis-remembering.

Llayden said:
I seem to recall people suggesting the larger ones over the small ones, freezing them (firms them up), and then dunking them in water to ease insertion. I could be wrong, or mis-remembering.
I dont know if id take the risk, so id probably just freeze em. Risk of what you may ask? Heck if i know haha

Marshmallows are mostly sugar, air, and a little glycerin; the dip is to remove the powder and has the effect of making them a bit slippier. It's pretty much the same thing as a glycerin suppository, just with more introduced volume.
Through various channels, I hear oatmeal works pretty well, too. There have been mentions of frosting piping bags and such . . . .

The Marshmallow trick is, interesting to say the least. I've not done it in a while and I only did it a few times, what most people don't' tell you is it's MORE messy than actually just going yourself. So if you're struggling for fear of cleanup, don't do it.

I would recommend an actual suppository or enema, they're actually designed to go into your butt, so there is little risk, there is risk with putting the marshmallows up there if you put *too many* up there, it can cause minor bleeding and such, usually heals within a week but it's not fun.

Keep in mind your body absorbs almost without filter anything inside of your rear, thats A LOT of sugar (If you go the marshmallow route) and either way marshmallow or suppository/enema, make sure you're hydrated. And always check that any existing medical conditions don't conflict with the act.

Marshmallows are possible, but I don't recommend going wild with it. Start with one or two, no more than that until you get the hang of it, you can only put so much up there before it's damaging, and it's different for everyone.

Reactions: Sheepies and Trevor
LimeBloodedNoir said:
I was wondering if anyone here had any recommendations on simulating a used diaper. One i saw on here was using cooked oatmeal, and another one on Tumblr that I saw (That I am almost 100% sure is unsafe, so i do NOT recommend it), is stuffing marshmallows up yourself and over time pushing them out. I have tried to oatmeal method and I would love to do it again sometime, although I was wondering if there was anything else that people did.
I know about wetting and how to simulate that, just simple water. Also iv taken a shower with a nappy on (Unless you like cleaning sap from your drain then I dont recommend this), just saying, it does not end well.

Nevertheless, what do you guys do?
Use Miralax for four days in a row. Or wait, it has to be fake? Hmm... dunno

The oatmeal trick does a good job simulating a good mess in your diaper, and depending on how you mix it, you can tailor it to the kind of mess you’re looking for.

Another alternative, which I’m kind of surprised no one’s mentioned, is bananas. I’ve tried it maybe once or twice, but a peeled banana or two in the back of your diaper gives you a similar feeling to messing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
AddyShadows said:
The Marshmallow trick is, interesting to say the least. I've not done it in a while and I only did it a few times, what most people don't' tell you is it's MORE messy than actually just going yourself. So if you're struggling for fear of cleanup, don't do it.

I would recommend an actual suppository or enema, they're actually designed to go into your butt, so there is little risk, there is risk with putting the marshmallows up there if you put *too many* up there, it can cause minor bleeding and such, usually heals within a week but it's not fun.

Keep in mind your body absorbs almost without filter anything inside of your rear, thats A LOT of sugar (If you go the marshmallow route) and either way marshmallow or suppository/enema, make sure you're hydrated. And always check that any existing medical conditions don't conflict with the act.

Marshmallows are possible, but I don't recommend going wild with it. Start with one or two, no more than that until you get the hang of it, you can only put so much up there before it's damaging, and it's different for everyone.
Thank you so so SO much, it really means the world to get all this info!! I really cant thank you enough!
Im less worried about cleanup, and more about the smell and the sanitary issues with ACTUALLY going. Lets just say, I love the feeling, but thinking about my own fluids makes me feel a little sick.

PaddedBrony said:
The oatmeal trick does a good job simulating a good mess in your diaper, and depending on how you mix it, you can tailor it to the kind of mess you’re looking for.

Another alternative, which I’m kind of surprised no one’s mentioned, is bananas. I’ve tried it maybe once or twice, but a peeled banana or two in the back of your diaper gives you a similar feeling to messing.
Personally, id wait on the banana offer. It sounds interesting, but I am cautious about putting something like that by my genitals when more info has not been documented on it. Although if it gets popular and people say its safe i will def try it!

LimeBloodedNoir said:
Personally, id wait on the banana offer. It sounds interesting, but I am cautious about putting something like that by my genitals when more info has not been documented on it. Although if it gets popular and people say its safe i will def try it!
What more needs to be documented/do you expect to be documented about a banana? It's safe enough to go in your mouth, why wouldn't it be safe enough to go in a diaper?

Last edited:
Topex said:
What more needs to be documented/do you expect to be documented about a banana? It's safe enough to go in your mouth, why wouldn't it be safe enough to go in a diaper?
Yeast infection. With the other two, you know what it is and what your getting into because many people have tried it. Its just a personal preference tbh. I worry to much!

LimeBloodedNoir said:
Yeast infection. With the other two, you know what it is and what your getting into because many people have tried it. Its just a personal preference tbh. I worry to much!
Truthfully, I’ve seen the banana method recommended a ton on other sites, and have not heard of one person having any adverse reactions to it. The oatmeal method is more popular because it’s more customizable and can be done several different ways.

Back