Diapered in Fursuit at FWA 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrancisAshley

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
After reading this year-old thread: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/diapered-in-fursuit.114838/

I thought I'd give it a try. This was an amazing experience. For the first time ever, I got to roomshare with a diaperfur and was able to spend the entire con in diapers (from the flight to Atlanta, through the entire weekend, to the flight back home), and even wore my MegaMax diapers, with contoured boosters and terry-lined vinyl pants under my fursuit.

It was really nice to be able to drink as much Gatorade as I wanted and not worry about having to pee. Whenever I needed to go, I just let myself relax and flood my diaper. There never were any leaks and the terry lining of my vinyl pants was extra insurance that allowed me to stay in fursuit for hours on end.

I spent all of FWA weekend wonderfully soggy. I don't think I'll ever want to go without diapers at a con again, especially while fursuiting.​

Reactions: perlFerret and Diaperlover562
Always a good idea-being that some fursuits are a real pain to get in and out of, when the "necessity" arrives. Being padded, makes things some much more enjoyable, about being suited up. I do know there are a few, that normally would not wear padding, but do, just while suiting. I don't have a suit yet (just a kigu), but I do spending an entire con, padded, really is a great thing.

Reactions: perlFerret
PaddedAndHappy said:
Always a good idea-being that some fursuits are a real pain to get in and out of, when the "necessity" arrives. Being padded, makes things some much more enjoyable, about being suited up. I do know there are a few, that normally would not wear padding, but do, just while suiting. I don't have a suit yet (just a kigu), but I do spending an entire con, padded, really is a great thing.

Yeah. This was the first time I spent an entire con padded, day and night. I actually got myself a kigurumi just to remain diapered after I was done fursuiting. There were times where I was afraid my baggy jeans were not enough to hide my excessively swollen padding.

Last edited:
"jeans were not enough to hide my excessively swollen padding. " I wear that effect, proudly.

PaddedAndHappy said:
"jeans were not enough to hide my excessively swollen padding. " I wear that effect, proudly.
More power to you. :-D As for me, I'll stay safely in Narnia.

Sigh i want a fursuit so badly because i want to join the fur fandom more now that the pony one is kinda winding down. The cost is prohibiting me and the fact that i still cant even think of a fursona id like to eventually get one for

RetroGamerGuy said:
Sigh i want a fursuit so badly because i want to join the fur fandom more now that the pony one is kinda winding down. The cost is prohibiting me and the fact that i still cant even think of a fursona id like to eventually get one for

1. Fursuit isn't required to join the furry fandom. Most don't have suits at cons. Don't let that hold you back.

2. Fursona isn't required either. Just an interest for anthropomorphic characters. I know several that have been going to conventions for years, and don't have a fursona. So don't let that stop you either.

If you like the pony stuff, you can always make a fursona like that. Just use a few colors, and make something.

Reactions: tiny and perlFerret
Oh i know trust me i have gone to pony conventions for like 7 years lol recently 2 a year but with the show ending i wanted to move over to the furry fandom since technically i was one before i was a brony lol. Id rather stick with maybe other favorite animals. Regarding the thing about fursuits yeah i know it isnt required but im a shy antisocial asperger person lol so i think itd be easier to mingle if people didnt know who i was ^^

RetroGamerGuy said:
Oh i know trust me i have gone to pony conventions for like 7 years lol recently 2 a year but with the show ending i wanted to move over to the furry fandom since technically i was one before i was a brony lol. Id rather stick with maybe other favorite animals. Regarding the thing about fursuits yeah i know it isnt required but im a shy antisocial asperger person lol so i think itd be easier to mingle if people didnt know who i was ^^
Did you wear a diaper under your pony costume?

oh no no i dont have one lol i just went as myself. Its very expensive to get a full suit. I also have never worn a diaper in public before and probably wont ever mostly because of where i live. Its far far too hot and sweaty outside every day and i love plastic backed diapers so they would get clammy very fast

FrancisAshley said:
After reading this year-old thread: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/diapered-in-fursuit.114838/

I thought I'd give it a try. This was an amazing experience. For the first time ever, I got to roomshare with a diaperfur and was able to spend the entire con in diapers (from the flight to Atlanta, through the entire weekend, to the flight back home), and even wore my MegaMax diapers, with contoured boosters and terry-lined vinyl pants under my fursuit.

It was really nice to be able to drink as much Gatorade as I wanted and not worry about having to pee. Whenever I needed to go, I just let myself relax and flood my diaper. There never were any leaks and the terry lining of my vinyl pants was extra insurance that allowed me to stay in fursuit for hours on end.

I spent all of FWA weekend wonderfully soggy. I don't think I'll ever want to go without diapers at a con again, especially while fursuiting.​
It's amazing what I find poking around the ADISC Forum. I read 'Babyfur', and immediately thought, "What, pets with diapers?"
Imagine my surprise!
lol
I've seen some fursuit videos. I must say the medium to higher-end ones are utterly amazing works of wearable art! (others look too much like someone donned a shag carpet and super-glued the eyes/features onto it. hey, whatever works for them!)

I'd have to imagine anyone wearing one of these contraptions would have to wear diapers underneath. I can't imagine the hassle of cleaning them up, and with the $$$ invested in them, vs the cost of a few diapers?

(I admit, I was chuckling reading the replies, but not in a judgemental way. It just took me totally by surprise.)

yeah they are a serious trip to get on and off let me tell you and are massively hot from what people ive met in fursuits have told me

I don't wear, and I don't see many really wearing under their suit. You sweat so much, that I think you'd have the diaper full and feeling uncomfortable quickly.

I usually sweat so much, that I don't really need to go to the bathroom when I'm suiting.

Reactions: FrancisAshley
FrancisAshley said:

that's pretty awesome! I wonder how hot is wearing under a suit though, I'd still try it in suit if I had one regardless :p

RetroGamerGuy said:
yeah they are a serious trip to get on and off let me tell you and are massively hot from what people ive met in fursuits have told me
Actually, they are not too warm, unless you have foam padding around the body to change the shape. The basic design, bodysuit, paws, head, and trail, is actually easy to get on and off. It gets more complicated when you add elaborate outfits.

Last edited:
Mattew said:
I don't wear, and I don't see many really wearing under their suit. You sweat so much, that I think you'd have the diaper full and feeling uncomfortable quickly.

I usually sweat so much, that I don't really need to go to the bathroom when I'm suiting.
With how well the convention space was air conditioned, I only sweated slightly. I could do without the diaper if I barely drank just to keep myself hydrated, but I tended to go thirsty. My diaper did stay dry under my fursuit until I actually used it several times, which was only after I thoroughly quenched my thirst on diluted Gatorade.

TBH i really REALLY want to get a fursuit of my own since im starting to enter the fandom more heavily. The cost is just sooooo crazy though. Yes i understand i dont NEED to have one but im a very shy person with anti social tendancy towards people i dont know and being anonymous like that appeals to me

Reactions: JWolf
RetroGamerGuy said:
TBH i really REALLY want to get a fursuit of my own since im starting to enter the fandom more heavily. The cost is just sooooo crazy though. Yes i understand i dont NEED to have one but im a very shy person with anti social tendancy towards people i dont know and being anonymous like that appeals to me
Totally agree! It would be awesome for me to have a wolf suit and just try to come out of my shell. I'm a very socially awkward, or (awkwardly social as someone at work said) person, and I see how these suits just make you come alive

Reactions: RetroGamerGuy
I've attended other furry cons since FWA and am discovering that it is more common than expected that others are also wearing diapers under their fursuits. It's a regular thing for me now. I don't think I'll ever go without a diaper while in fursuit.

The best suit I ever saw wasn't actually a furry--it was a plush Cthulhu suit that used the same green and purple as Barney the Dinosaur, only with the green being the dominant color. This was at an Orycon many years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back