YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1823.jpeg

Reactions: GermanDL, 49beachdipe, Nspchevy61 and 1 other person
Have Abu SDK V2 and ABU Preschool plastic on the way too!

Attachments

• 3BEEABF5-B23A-4B59-8801-65B02A32D1EA.png
    3BEEABF5-B23A-4B59-8801-65B02A32D1EA.png
    192.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 5F71DD2E-5A80-4930-B1F3-7B77334CB61A.jpeg
    5F71DD2E-5A80-4930-B1F3-7B77334CB61A.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: GermanDL, 49beachdipe and DiaperedBedwetter1998
HeronimusM said:
my stash 75 packs of Absorin Ultra.. in a pack are 15 diapers

Build a Diaper Fort and upload a pic ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 49beachdipe, Deleted member 42513 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?
I am diaper lover. I have a drawer in my dresser where I keep for cloth diapers and plastic pants. I buy as needed and when I can afford buying

Current diaper stash!

Attachments

• 04E135C9-9E51-4DAC-AFAF-3449DC69B088.jpeg
    04E135C9-9E51-4DAC-AFAF-3449DC69B088.jpeg
    313.9 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: GermanDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Just went through my stash today so decided to take a pic.

Attachments

• 20190510_094332.jpg
    20190510_094332.jpg
    636.8 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: GermanDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and DarkDream
I have abena m4 Medline extended wear seni super and super plus atns attend poly dignity compose plus booster pads and I have depends pull-ups that I wear during the day and a case of tena classic

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
I just recently went on a spending spree.

- 24 Abena M4s
- 112 Molicare Super Plus (just ordered)
- 80 or so Tranquility All Through the Night (With stuffers)
- 20 or so of Tranquility All through the Night Pullups
- 10 Goodnights
- 20 lille SupremeFit

That's about what I have right now.

hd7850 said:
I just recently went on a spending spree.

- 24 Abena M4s
- 112 Molicare Super Plus (just ordered)
- 80 or so Tranquility All Through the Night (With stuffers)
- 20 or so of Tranquility All through the Night Pullups
- 10 Goodnights
- 20 lille SupremeFit

That's about what I have right now.

I just purchased:
- 72 Tena Slip Maxi's
- 15 ID Expert Slip Maxi
- 3 plastic pants from B4NS

I hope this investment helps me to accept my ABDL side!!! It's a big investment lolz

Just ordered a pack of the purple LittleForBigs, a Rearz Princess sample pack, and plastic pants! Can’t wait to add it to the collection.

@hd7850, I hope the investment helps you accept yourself. I’ve found that when I feel burnt out on ABDL stuff that, instead of purging, I just hide it all away and forget about it. At least then when I’m ready to go back I still have it. It’s helped me accept it.

Reactions: SAPexpanded
hd7850 said:
I just purchased:
- 72 Tena Slip Maxi's
- 15 ID Expert Slip Maxi
- 3 plastic pants from B4NS

I hope this investment helps me to accept my ABDL side!!! It's a big investment lolz

I also got 60 Crinklz diapers... lol

dprpail said:
Just ordered a pack of the purple LittleForBigs, a Rearz Princess sample pack, and plastic pants! Can’t wait to add it to the collection.

@hd7850, I hope the investment helps you accept yourself. I’ve found that when I feel burnt out on ABDL stuff that, instead of purging, I just hide it all away and forget about it. At least then when I’m ready to go back I still have it. It’s helped me accept it.

Thank you for sharing this. I will definitely not throw out these diapers if I take a break. My closet isn't big enough to hide all my diapers though...

hd7850 said:
Thank you for sharing this. I will definitely not throw out these diapers if I take a break. My closet isn't big enough to hide all my diapers though...
No problem! It’s funny, I have anxiety medication I take as needed, but most of the time just knowing I have it is enough to keep me from needing it. Diapers are a lot like that for me as well. I haven’t put a diaper on in months and sometimes just thinking about it makes me roll my eyes and (sometimes) cringe at myself. However, back when I was binging and purging, if I didn’t have a supply, it was only a matter of time before I spent a butt load on new diapers, only to shamefully throw them away later. At least now I can use them if I want or keep them hidden if I want. Having that freedom is a huge help

Reactions: hd7850
dprpail said:
No problem! It’s funny, I have anxiety medication I take as needed, but most of the time just knowing I have it is enough to keep me from needing it. Diapers are a lot like that for me as well. I haven’t put a diaper on in months and sometimes just thinking about it makes me roll my eyes and (sometimes) cringe at myself. However, back when I was binging and purging, if I didn’t have a supply, it was only a matter of time before I spent a butt load on new diapers, only to shamefully throw them away later. At least now I can use them if I want or keep them hidden if I want. Having that freedom is a huge help

Thanks for sharing this,

So if I understand correctly, you still have a diaper stash, but you have chosen not to wear in months? I can see the financial gains from NOT binging and purging, but do you still feel ashamed knowing what is in your closet? How have you managed to get to where you are today? Do you think it has a lot to do with your maturity / age? Could it be that you learned to accept yourself? Or is it simply because you have come to realize that throwing it out and buying it again seems nonsensical and costly?

I can say that I have been through binge and purge cycles too. Not much though. I would buy diapers, wear a few and then thrown them out - only to want more within a month or so. It was quite sad and very costly. I threw out about $100 of stuff once and that time really hurt.

Thanks,
Hd7850

Reactions: SAPexpanded
New additions to the stash! Considering I only ware once a week on average I should be covered for a while.

Attachments

• 20190517_094010.jpg
    20190517_094010.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Love
Reactions: GermanDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I have 3 unopened packages of DEPEND Dydees and 1 unopened package of RITE AID Adult Dydees at present.

So my stash is mostly Tena slips Plus, Maxi and plastic backed Ultima with Lille boosters for when I need extra SAP for a longer wear.
My so called 'training pants' are discreet pull ups for work etc (Tena pants Plus and Maxi, Tena men premium Fit and Depend Comfort Protect)
I have unopened packs of Tena slip Large and Tena Flex Large which I will be passing on as they are way too big on me .Lol

Rearz was having a sale so I stocked up on my diapers of choice now I have to go pick them up as shipping to my Canada Post flex ship address was going to cost just over $200 or free if rearz shipped them to our apt but my wife would not be able to deal with that heavy of a shipment that's why we got the flex address.

oh well the girls at our post office will be happy since they wont have to deal with the 10 cases, was told last time the driver who dropped them off to the flex address location was not a happy camper and that was only 4 cases 😀

7 Cases of Crinklz (Aquanauts)
3 Cases of the plain white Betterdry

3382439EE7013-1C39-4323-90C4-E76E08F0E424.jpeg5CD7F977-1B77-4286-9DBC-5D76E9B07CB7.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BeowulfGermany, jt1220, GermanDL and 8 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back