DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
When walking through Costco the other day a saw a lady with 2 big boxes of Depends pull ons for men. Am I the only one that wants to say to people buying bad diapers "You can get much better ones online."?

I don't because it would be embarrassing to me and I am sure them as well.

Not all people have heavy incontinence. Those may be what that person needs. It's best not to assume what someone's condition is and just mind your own business

I saw a guy walking out of walmart by himself with one item.... a box of pink pull ups... ABDL has corrupted my thinking because I was stuck wondering if they were for him or not :ROFLMAO:

As noted, they might do just fine. I just wish there was a more clear understanding that for those who do need more, they could find a variety of more robust products.

For light use then they are fine.

My daytime wear is a "Total Protection for men" 80 for 34 bucks, my wife picks them up for me from Sams Club two cases at a time, they work very well for my dribbles and squirts during the day to a full wetting if I don't flood. Are they great? no, do they work? yes. they will never work overnight for me but they are prefect for the day at work.

Reactions: MairredDcouple and Seasonedcitizen
chamberpot said:
My daytime wear is a "Total Protection for men" 80 for 34 bucks, my wife picks them up for me from Sams Club two cases at a time, they work very well for my dribbles and squirts during the day to a full wetting if I don't flood. Are they great? no, do they work? yes. they will never work overnight for me but they are prefect for the day at work.
I use them also when I'm not going to flood them. Great diaper for the price.

DLScottsman said:
When walking through Costco the other day a saw a lady with 2 big boxes of Depends pull ons for men. Am I the only one that wants to say to people buying bad diapers "You can get much better ones online."?

I don't because it would be embarrassing to me and I am sure them as well.
I say whatever comes to my mind!! Haha!

I often have this same thought. If only people did as much research as I have about diapers. I remember when My grandpa was in diapers when he was bed ridden and he was leaking all the time, so I heard from conversation. But I couldn't come out and say Abena's or dry 24/7 will work so much better than those cheap blue hospital diapers. Because that would raise suspicion how I would know this.

I was kind of like that with my mother. She uses always discreet which I can't imagine that being good enough. When I wet my diaper it is usually a heavy wetting or if not a heavy wetting one that I know I can keep the diaper on and use it as long as I am out without having to worry about changing right away.
I told her that I could probably find a better product at a better price. At that point I had to tell her that I was wearing. She was like if you can find them cheaper I will consider it. Well Wal mart is kinda hard to beat. They can by things in bulk and get major discounts so it was cheaper for her to buy the level of protection that she needs off the shelf at the store.

Back