What’s your favorite ABDL diaper for pooping? (Poll)

Favorite ABDL diaper for pooping

• ABUniverse (SDK, Space, PeekABU, etc.)

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Rearz (Princess Pink, Safari, Barnyard, etc.)

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Bambino (Classico, Magnifico, Teddy, etc.)

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Tykables (Overnight, Galactic, etc.)

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • MyDiaper (Animal, Blue, Pink, etc.)

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Nappies R Us (Little Rascals, PlayDayz, etc.)

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Thrust Vector (BetterDry, Crinklz)

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Dotty Diaper (Dotty the Pony, Pride, etc.)

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • LittleForBig (Little Trunks, Little Dreamers, etc.)

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Diaper Conn. (Amor, Idyl)

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Do you know that all ABDL diapers have lots of padding in the back in order to accommodate poop? This time, I’m doing a poll for any of your favorite ABDL diapers for pooping. You may choose any diaper listed in the poll as much as you like.

Megamax would get a vote if they were listed too. Crinklz are my everyday diaper for both bladder and bowel incontinence!!

Reactions: satinbottom, PeeJayTee and QTnPLASTIC
Ehorton said:
Megamax would get a vote if they were listed too. Crinklz are my everyday diaper for both bladder and bowel incontinence!!
For now, I’m only doing ABDL diapers, but maybe I’ll do another poll for the non-ABDL diapers in the future.

bigtoddler96 said:
For now, I’m only doing ABDL diapers, but maybe I’ll do another poll for the non-ABDL diapers in the future.
Fair enough. Thanks for posting. I’ll be interested to see which one gets the most votes. Perhaps I’ll have to try it if I haven’t already!!

Only abdl diaper I have ever worn was crinklz, looks like that’s where my votes going :)

I'd also give megamax a vote if you had it. And you don't really need thick padding for pooping. You need tall leak barriers and a diaper cut that leaves ample room in in back to accomodate the added volume.

Reactions: PeeJayTee and QTnPLASTIC
I would like to remind that is a multiple choice poll, meaning that you are allowed to choose your favorite ABDL diapers for pooping as much as you want.

bigtoddler96 said:
I'd like to know how you define this. You've listed Betterdry as well as Rearz products. If your definition is the prints, you'll have to specify only printed products (regardless of what they're based off of). If you're definition is based on "target consumer", I'd like to remind you of the ABDL specific page NorthShore runs and the other printed products they carry. That's not even mentioning that out of your list of products only ONE of them has a representative that is HIGHLY active on this very forum, and is the founder of the company. Also, I highly doubt the MegaMax was intended for much more than the types of people that are on this site.

1 week later and no one had voted for MyDiaper or NRU?

More shitposting !!!???

Reactions: mayhem
I don't have a favorite diaper to poop in. I poop in any diaper I have on.

bigtoddler96 said:
Megamax are exactly like ABU Simple Ultra's just to let you know. No difference at all!

CrazySmoker said:
More shitposting !!!???
This is not the same as the other thread, it’s all about favorite ABDL diapers to poop in. You don’t have to poop in your diaper if you don’t want to.

Last edited:
I honestly don't have a favourite diaper for messing. My stock consists of Rearz, Tykables, and Crinklz and whatever I'm wearing when that happens is what I'm wearing, I can't really think of a specific preference. Also I don't see why you can't include popular things like the MegaMax since the print for everyone doesn't matter, even me as an ABDL I prefer the diapers without the prints

Last edited:
bigtoddler96 said:
This is not the same as the other thread, it’s all about favorite ABDL diapers to poop in. You don’t have to poop in your diaper if you don’t want to.

No offense, but you seem to be extremely obsessed with scat. That's fine, we all have our own kinks. But I think people would agree that you need to tone it down a little. Your extreme obsession doesn't seem healthy.

Diaper messing is fine, even I partake in it sometimes, but please tone it down. Every post I see of yours is you talking about pooping. We all get that you like messing in diapers, but making it your entire identity on here won't win you any favors or friends. Just tone it down, thats all :)

Reactions: mayhem, CrazySmoker, AddyShadows and 1 other person
PQNY said:
No offense, but you seem to be extremely obsessed with scat. That's fine, we all have our own kinks. But I think people would agree that you need to tone it down a little. Your extreme obsession doesn't seem healthy.

Diaper messing is fine, even I partake in it sometimes, but please tone it down. Every post I see of yours is you talking about pooping. We all get that you like messing in diapers, but making it your entire identity on here won't win you any favors or friends. Just tone it down, thats all :)
I just wanted to do a poll for the messy ABDLers about what is their favorite ABDL printed diaper to mess/poop in, since some of us like to poop our diapers and pooping in ABDL diapers (such as Rearz and Tykables) hasn’t been talked about much.

Last edited:
bigtoddler96 said:
I just wanted to do a poll for the messy ABDLers about what is their favorite ABDL printed diaper to mess/poop in, since some of us like to poop our diapers and pooping in ABDL diapers (such as Rearz and Tykables) hasn’t been talked about much.
I feel like you didn't get the point PQNY was trying to make at all. All of your discussions and posts are purely focused on scat which just seems a bit obsessive and we don't really see anything else from you. Personally I don't feel these kinds of topics really promote much discussion in the way they're phrased and just don't come off very well when they're the only thing you seem to be interested in; since this is technically a "support" community I feel like a lot of discussion around this kind of thing comes from a support perspective rather than a general "let's talk about pooping in diapers" which seems to be your primary interest

Last edited:
Reactions: mayhem, AddyShadows and Jonnythepony
I really dont think about Diapers in a "is this Diaper good for pooping" way I just like Good Quality Diapers and love messing when I can.

I mostly buy from ABUniverse and my all around favorites are PeekABU, Little Pawz, and Kiddos, I also like BareBums as they are a little different (in both sizing and print).

I will say though that sometimes I just go with Kiddos because of the way they fit with the 2 oversized tapes (rather than the standard 4 tapes/2 per side which are smaller and placed different) I really feel like they are probably the current best Single Tape per side Adult Diaper out there; it is like an Adult sized baby diaper, although I'm not the biggest fan of the print (not to mention modern baby Diapers have that Cloth Like cover over the whole thing)

I'm not saying I hate the print, it's just not my preferred print.

If anyone hasn't tried the Kiddos I would definitely recommend them as it's a great and unique Diaper and it can add to feeling like an oversized baby (if that is what people want that is)

I have never worn a abdl diaper but read online that the total dry x plus is the same diaper that Bambinos use not sure if it is true but have messed with these diapers

Carnifex said:
I have never worn a abdl diaper but read online that the total dry x plus is the same diaper that Bambinos use not sure if it is true but have messed with these diapers
X-plus use to be almost the same, now there revamped and the overnights are much thinner, they still hold a decent amount but def have changed for the worst.

Back