Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
so i am helping friends in california move to kansas. i’m going to be here tell june. i can’t wear diapers here but i want to wet so bad.. i don’t have really anytime by myself so i can’t just do it when they are gone. what do you guys do when something like this happens?

I would bring some diapers anyway just in case you do get a chance alone. Otherwise you could always wear them while sleeping and sleep wet

If you have a room to your self you can hide your diapers and when you want just say that you are going to bed and lock the door and wear as much as you want

Just look forward to coming back and having that time to yourself. I'm away from home for months at a time twice a year and every day I'm missing being padded. You'll develope a deeper appreciation for what you have when you're gone.

I would have also brought diaper anyways. I'd also be wearing one around my friend too. Of course, I've come to terms with my needing and loving diapers. Oh, and I'm incontinent too, so there's that excuse.

Slomo said:
I would have also brought diaper anyways. I'd also be wearing one around my friend too. Of course, I've come to terms with my needing and loving diapers. Oh, and I'm incontinent too, so there's that excuse.
End of discussion then. Lol that's a good enough excuse for me

Wear diapers under your clothes and have controlled accidents, so as not to leak. but you should enjoy yourself and have fun. Wet at night in a diaper and sleep in it. Many things you can do sweetie.

Make sure you order some of the good high absorbent diapers online, so you can pee in it more than the cheap diapers that you see in stores.

i talked to them and during the drive they are okay with it. i don’t have a way to just get them.. i might try and find a store to walk to and just say i need snacks but if i if any are close enough

i also currently am not in a room by myself i’m in the living room..

Kansaspulluplover13 said:
i talked to them and during the drive they are okay with it. i don’t have a way to just get them.. i might try and find a store to walk to and just say i need snacks but if i if any are close enough
Good for you, great even, you were able to overcome the fear of what if. And to think you've been stressing over this for the last few days now.

If you're leaving soon I'd suggest you do a search online for medical supply stores in a city along your route or where you plan to stop (big cities will be better for this). Find a store and give them a call (or if they have it posted browse their online stock/store). See what they carry, and if it's half decent then make a pit stop there.

Or yeah, find a med supply store close by and hope they have something, anything, you can use.

Last edited:
Slomo said:
Good for you, great even, you were able to overcome the fear of what if. And to think you've been stressing over this for the last few days now.

I'd suggest you do a search online for medical supply stores in a city along your route or where you plan to stop (big cities will be better for this). Find a store and give them a call (or if they have it posted browse their online stock/store). See what they carry, and if it's half decent then make a pit stop there.

yeah i will have to look around. i have only bought wal-mart ones before. i’m glad i talked to them tho

Back