does your bedroom give away your abdl

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I was just thinking as I walked into my and my wife's bedroom if you look close there as signs I'm AB. The room does not scream a baby lives here but if you look close you could guess.
My bedside table has my teddy bear, J&J powder, my smaller teddy bear with my paci hidden behind, my goldern book storey book and my toy car. Then there's the walk in wardrobe. Top shelf has SDK Diapers, Cloth diapers, plastic pants, onesies, little clothing, baby toys.
Dresser draw, more diapers, toddler pjs, toddler t-shirts, more onesies and clothing sets.
Most is hidden but if you look close.

So does your room give away a baby lives there?

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Seasonedcitizen and littlemoosey
Most of the time, there’s fairly clear signs in my room, hehe. My paci normally lives on my bedside table, and I often have onesies or footie sleepers hanging on the open wardrobe doors. Occasionally you also see changing supplies (cream, powder, wipes) on my floor that need tidying away.

Nappies are normally kept in the draw under the bed, more for convenience than anything else. But when I have family over, everything gets hidden in there as well to be safe. I live in a flat, so can’t really stop people wandering in there.

My pony plushies stay out all the time, even when people are around. My folks are cool with them. :)

Reactions: Fireheat and ABdrew
B18DA6B2-3541-4D4C-ACCA-1C9C61EF070B.jpeg

Nobody would suspect a thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Iroh, HollyDragon, Fireheat and 19 others
Well. if you were perceptive you might be able to figure it out. First there is a moose...moosey, he is wearing cloth diapers, then there is a koala...EJ, he is wearing diapers as well. My wife has a large picture of me on her nightstand hugging moosey, and although the image is from just below the waist, if you were to look closely you could tell I was wearing diapers and plastic pants. There is a wipes warmer on my bedside dresser and in the top drawer there is jandj baby powder, (at night that is wear momma2mossey keeps her supplies). Under the bed there is a large container of cloth diapers and if you dug through her closet you would find nearly a dozen pair of plastic pants hanging hidden in the back, and allot of really big diaper pins, some with duckies. Keep digging... onesises, snappy shirts, pacifier, baby bottle. Yup a big baby lives there somewhere. It would not take Sherlock Holmes to put it all together. I often wonder if the place got raided or robbed what the expression on their faces would be like as they put it all together.

My goal one day is that you wont have to be Sherlock Holmes or even be perceptive... the crib and changing table will be the dead give away:)

• Haha
Reactions: Ranma, daddyconnor, Poopoo and 2 others
I have both my big teddy bear and my plushie doggy on my bed. Like others, if someone poked around in my bathroom, they'd find baby lotion, baby soap. If they poked into my closet there would be all sorts of baby clothes as well as on my hamper for night wear.

Reactions: Poopoo
If my bedding and the bear snoots sticking out from under it didn’t give it away to anyone, just open the closet. It’s literally just diapers, sleepers and onesies 😆

Same goes for in the master bathroom, the wipes are on the counter along with creams and powder. Usually a fresh diaper or 2 on the shelf too lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Poopoo and ABdrew
Maybe, I sleep with a pikachu comforter, got pokemon from build a bear and a yoshi, baby powder

Reactions: ABdrew
I don't bother hiding my toys/plushies/books so people might guess I like kiddie things but they probably wouldn't figure out the ABDL thing until they actually looked in drawers and stuff

Reactions: perlFerret and ABdrew
Honestly, aside from a small occurrence a few weeks ago, where some friends entered my apartment and smelled baby powder, commenting, "why does your room smell like a nursery", I'd say my apartment is pretty devoid of clues 😅

I keep my baby clothes, diapers, baby toys and such in a bin or on a shelf in my closet and no one ever goes in there, friends and family alike :)

Although, I suppose there might be a few giveaways in my room and apartment, aside from the baby powder smell. I do have stuffies lining my couch, but no one judges or says anything and truth be told, some of them are gifts for my GF/Mommy. If anyone went searching under my bathroom sink they'd come face to face with some giveaways, I have 3 packs of wipes, a bottle of powder and some rubber duckies under there ☺

So, I guess I keep it reasonably hidden, but if anyone were curious or into prying, they'd likely discover it... that's not a reasonable concern though because my friends and family respect me enough to not poke their noses where they don't belong :)

There are more signs of my cross-dressing than ABDL things in my bedroom but my bedroom does not scream CD or ABDL. I keep my bedroom pretty well picked-up and put away.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and ABdrew
I wouldn't necessarily say it gives out ABDL, but I do have almost a half case of PeekABU in the box it came in; but unless someone examined them closer they just look like plain white Diapers.

Normally I have my fill stash hidden away, but I got a bit overstocked and ran out of room, so until I run low enough to rearrange my stash again that open half case of PeekABU will stay there.

Not that it matters because random people dont go into my room and my Mom and Younger Brother know I wear Diapers (they probably dont know about ABDL though and I have never attempted to explain ABDL)

Our room is fairly normal, there is a scent of diapers / powder, I'm use to it, but when my girlfriend was first moving in she said there def was that faint scent.
Now if you open the one closet door, you'll be in for a shock, diapers of all kinds floor to ceiling, the one dresser has all my onesies, pj's, sweat pants (aka soft clothes)

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and ABdrew
I'm always trying to find the balance between lovable eccentric and guy who lives in a a nursery. Most of my diaper stuff is in a trunk in my closet I can close. I've got packs hidden in the end of my closet behind suitcases. When I have an "overnight guest" staying over, I'll switch out the Star Wars or Batman bedsheets for the 1900 threadcount purple bedsheets. Tho with the right chick, nothing feels more "naughty" that sex on juvenile style bedsheets. I would like more stuffies, but I have Mike The Tiger large tiger stuffie I sleep with and Bear Bear my late fiancée's rehab bear on a shelf.

Well seeing as I have my Pokemon bed sheets and my plushies on my bed and my bottle and Pacifiers (with Pokemon pacifier clip) on my bedside table...and my baby gamer onesie and footed sleeper hanging up...I would say so :D

All the nappies and changing supplies are hidden away tho, so I guess my room would mostly say big kid, I guess...but no one ever comes in my room except me and the cat (and she doesn't judge me).

Last edited:
Reactions: Fireheat, Poopoo and ABdrew
At first glance one would not be able to tell that I have a little, look closer and I’m sure one would definitely have some questions, especially after 5pm. After 5pm certain things are brought out. I usually have a night time diaper and onesie ready for bedtime. A bottle and binkie on the night stand. During the day all these things are usually put away in a hidden floor safe that my amazing man built into the house when we remodeled.

Reactions: daddyconnor and littlemoosey
All my stuff is under lock, so no sign.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Mine is definitely a little whimsical.

Plushies and toys I don't bother hiding. I also really like stickers. So there's a lot of those. I keep my lion guard toys out in the open which are pretty babyish. But diapers baby stuff and changing supplies are hidden in a bin in the closet. Onesie in my underwear drawer.

Reactions: perlFerret
Well lets see, My pound puppy lives on my bed when he's not with me, my whole bedroom is light pink and espresso wood with Disney princesses on the left side of the room and hello kitty on the right.

The bookcase that faces the door (we have 3 6ft bookcases in our room) has the top 3 shelfs of kids books and little toys like the ones you find cheap in the little packages at walmart and the 4th shelf is all of my coloring books. The fifth shelf had my fifties magazine collection.

On my nightstand is a cabbage patch ceramic sculpture of two girls reading a book together on a bed and there are usually a couple of story books there as well and my care bears vintage alarm clock. I have onesies but they are put away and there are nights when I don't want to take my sippy out to the kitchen so it stays on my bedstand till morning.

If someone couldn't tell there was a little in the house they would have to be blind. LOL When we have company which is very few and far between the bedroom door gets shut.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and daddyconnor
cannamommy said:
At first glance one would not be able to tell that I have a little, look closer and I’m sure one would definitely have some questions, especially after 5pm. After 5pm certain things are brought out. I usually have a night time diaper and onesie ready for bedtime. A bottle and binkie on the night stand. During the day all these things are usually put away in a hidden floor safe that my amazing man built into the house when we remodeled.

Wow...a “big foot” sighting!

littlemoosey said:
Wow...a “big foot” sighting!

What do you mean by this LM

Back