• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm new to this forum

Sissybabykatie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm a sissy baby named katie. I love to wear diapers and use them. I'm a 20-something year old located in Newfoundland, Canada.

I've been wearing diapers occasionally for the past four and half years. Within the past year I have gotten into the adult baby side of being an ABDL person.

Sissybabykatie said:
I'm a sissy baby named katie. I love to wear diapers and use them. I'm a 20-something year old located in Newfoundland, Canada.

I've been wearing diapers occasionally for the past four and half years. Within the past year I have gotten into the adult baby side of being an ABDL person.

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Gaming, TV shows, Golfing, Skydiving?

Hello Katie and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction. However could you tell us a little bit about yourself outs of your little life?

Hi Katie! Thanks for joining us. Hope to read some of your posts. 😎

ScriptedGamer said:
What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Gaming, TV shows, Golfing, Skydiving?
Sorry for the late reply, other hobbies I have include watching TV, playing Video games(usually mobile games), going for walks (especially with a diaper hidden underneath my clothes), going to a movie, and shopping for clothes for my sissy side.

egor said:
Hello Katie and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction. However could you tell us a little bit about yourself outs of your little life?
Sorry for the late reply. Besides my listed hobbies from above. I work 60+ hours a week so I don't usually have a lot of time to myself.
Otherwise, I am also a sissy that loves to wear tights as frequently as I can. I'm also someone that is frequently on the go doing things. I still live at home with my parents leaving me very little alone time.
Is there anything else you might like to know?

Welcome to the community.

Hugs

I don’t if anyone here still but new here and from St. John’s Newfoundland 🥰

Hello and welcome from beautiful British Columbia 🦊😁

Hello and welcome aboard, from Ontario 👋

Hey how you all doing

Hello and welcome from the UK!

Sissybabykatie said:

Hello and welcome from another UKer

Welcome! 60 is too many hours to be working but hopefully this site can be a little oasis of calm in your altogether busy world.
Also tights are wonderful, I understand wearing them as as much as possible!

Back