Wify and kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

BukLau

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My wife is very nervous that our oldest eightyearold will find out that i sometimes like to wear diapers.
(I'm only a DL) She wants to know what I will tell them if our kid finds out.

Even though some of you guys might not have a issue about your kids knowing, me and my wife both agree that we dont want our kids to know.

Right now our kid is clueless, but they do get older and it will be harder to hide this.

Has anyone here any experience in getting caught by your children?

Has anyone older children 12+ years that is still clueless?

If your children know, what is your experience with this? Did they tell everyboddy at school ect?

Ours is 11. Still clueless. To busy with electronics. The wife said she would say none of your business but agreed that would raise more questions. So I would just say that you have some issues and that it is private and that we talk about it with anybody. Family matters need to stay at home. We know this would work with our kid, but I guess it all depends on your child's personality. But at this stage, we all sit on the couch and watch TV and not a word is said. I suppose if they walked in the master closet then something might come up since there are a lot of diapers in there. LOL

How is this different to your kids not finding out that parents actually have sex, fair enough that sex is a bit more 'vanilla' than diapers, but there are children out there who don't find out about their parent's habits.

I just think you need to be careful, and failing that, have an excuse ready for if you kids ever do find out.

Lewis Badger said:
How is this different to your kids not finding out that parents actually have sex, fair enough that sex is a bit more 'vanilla' than diapers, but there are children out there who don't find out about their parent's habits.

I just think you need to be careful, and failing that, have an excuse ready for if you kids ever do find out.

Well, yes youre right. However the risk is a little higher as sex happens when kids are at sleep, but diaper habits happens when they are around.

Any tips for excueses that has successfully prevented your kids "singing from rooftops"?

DanielW said:
Perhaps not exposing them to your fetishes/private activities in the first place?
[/QUOT

I concur. As an adult, non incontinent, have the self control to not wear them until kids are in bed. I do it.

Reactions: sloth
DanielW said:
Perhaps not exposing them to your fetishes/private activities in the first place?

Hum. Yeah. I do try every trick in the book to hide it, but going 100% vanilla around ithem is ofc a safe bet.

Is that what most of you in here do?

No, at least that’s not how I handled the situation when my oldest child found out daddy wears diapers.
My wife and I told him that Daddy needs to wear diapers or he would be peeing his pants.
When our youngest found out we once again told him daddy needs to wear diapers.
Now weather or not the kids told their friends that their father wears diapers is unknown, but I would gather they would to embarrassed to tell their friends.

Reactions: Lewis Badger and Seasonedcitizen
I've been wearing diapers and sissy dresses around my daughter since she was born. Shes 3 now, and has never said anything about it. Occasionally she will say Daddys in his diapers...

my kids don't know and I want it to stay that way.

But if they found out I would say it's a medical thing.

ChrisKrinkle said:
I've been wearing diapers and sissy dresses around my daughter since she was born. Shes 3 now, and has never said anything about it. Occasionally she will say Daddys in his diapers...

You must have an incredibly understanding wife! I simply didn't wear around my children. I was lucky in that I always had Fridays off while my kids were in school and my wife at work, so I was almost always in diapers on Friday which was when I vacuumed and cleaned the house. Sometimes you just have to find a safe time or something the works and is also safe for children.

My daughter is 15 I've been diapered on and off since 2008 incontinence issues. She just found out right after her 15th birthday. I just told her I need them and it's nobody's business outside of the house to know. I'm diapered 24/7 due to medical issues and loss of bladder control

My son is nearly 15, clueless. His mother and I are very discreet... like ninjas. I have never worn around him and do not plan to. If he were somehow to find out, I have had enough prostate issues and procedures that he would probably understand a medical "need" as that is where I would have to go. The AB stuff is just TMI at his age. Maybe much later, but not right now.

BukLau said:
Well, yes youre right. However the risk is a little higher as sex happens when kids are at sleep, but diaper habits happens when they are around.

Any tips for excueses that has successfully prevented your kids "singing from rooftops"?
I disagree with premise to a point, part of having children may involve the decision to not be able to have sex whenever and wherever you want, and perhaps wearing diapers is the same thing, part of committing to have kids means that you need to exercise restraint so they don't find out.

Reactions: elmail
My kids don’t know of my diapers and I plan to keep it that way. I will never wear around them as a personal choice. The wife, on the other hand, won’t allow me to wear around her. So my kids will never see my diaper due to it sticking out of my pants, but there is a chance they snoop around and find my stash. Kids can get pretty nosy. In that case, I will simply play it off as a medical need.

Reactions: pampers4U
I tell my kids i have bladder issues i need them for bed

I’d just suggest not wearing around them, as it’s just not what I’d think is the right thing to do. But of course even if that wasn’t an issue theirs always the chance that they come upon your stash of diapers....

In such case I’d have an excuse handy such as medical reasons of course. But that’s not going to fly if it’s a stash of princess pink diapers or something 😂

This is something that requires you to figure out personally, theirs way too many variables for anyone else to say what is right for you to do/say should the scenario arise. Ideally, do everything in your power to keep this to yourself so your children don’t have knowledge of it

I don't have kids but I've had very younger brothers and even worked with you children. I'm not sure what the reaction would be to rather young children but to those old enough to understand I think it's okay to say it's a medical need and it's personal--should stay in the family.

I was thinking about this and even if it's not a medical need it's still something that helps many with stress/mental issues so it's really not a lie to say is medical. menial stuff is medical. Of course I agree that if have printed ABDL diapers that those ones should be hidden really, really well and worn only when is safe to. I guess if the kids still somehow found the printed diapers you could say you got bored with regular ones or something but would be strange.

dogboy said:
You must have an incredibly understanding wife! I simply didn't wear around my children. I was lucky in that I always had Fridays off while my kids were in school and my wife at work, so I was almost always in diapers on Friday which was when I vacuumed and cleaned the house. Sometimes you just have to find a safe time or something the works and is also safe for children.

Yes, she is awesome. Wont really get involved with them and me but I can wear whenever I want.

Like I said, my daughter has not known me 1 day without me and my diapers. She is growing up around them. Never been an issue

Lewis Badger said:

It's different because being compelled to be a dl is not sexual, nor based on any kind of sexuality in the least. It is a part of who we are, not just something we engage in like with sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back