Rearz Barnyard

dethpuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Love the features, not sure I like the print. Still a little bit leary with a new Rearz product with how bad little monsters turned out.

I really like the sound of hook&loop taping and a pretty hefty 6200ml advertised capacity, which is quite a bit more absorbency than what they list Safari diapers at.

I like the print too ,definitely on my gotta test list now.
These do however sound really similar feature wise to the diaper CTDC came out with, their "Bear Hugz". Hopefully the Rears Barnyards are thicker out of the pack than the Bear Hugs were.

Thanks for the heads up that these exist, will keep an eye on these!

Last edited:
Reactions: quattrus
dethpuck said:
Love the features, not sure I like the print. Still a little bit leary with a new Rearz product with how bad little monsters turned out.

Yeah I'm not a fan of the artwork myself, but Did Lil monsters turn out to be that bad?

Oh my gosh I adore that print!! Almost as much as if not equal to Safaris

Hope to see someone review them soon

Reactions: Jonnythepony
I’m too small for these. Kinda sucks, I really wanted to try them.

I just got some of these yesterday love them so far the hook and loop tape are great so is the absorbency. Very cute and fun prints they feel so soft when they are on and didn’t seem to bulk up to bad either.

interesting, I looked at those and thought "must be an inspire or incontrol with velcro?", but then looked at the capacity... HIGHER than incontrol. huh. So that's their MOST absorbent diaper now?

I was interested when I saw the print, but when I saw the 6,000 ml capacity, I was instantly out. I'm so tired of these diaper companies making these diapers thicker and thicker. What about those of us that want/need a printed diaper that we can wear out of the house? There used to be a balance between thicker and thinner diapers, now everyone is just pushing to make everything as thick and absorbent as possible. It's out of control.

Reactions: dypers4life and Curiousmess
MaxiPad89 said:
now everyone is just pushing to make everything as thick and absorbent as possible. It's out of control.

I somewhat agree, it is getting difficult to fully use the highest capacity diapers even on a Saturday sleep-in after drinking a lot.

But on the other hand, it's also nice to know that even after having had a lot to drink, and knowing I'm going to be sleeping in, there's just no chance I'm going to leak or need to get up early to change. It's great peace-of-mind.

So I'd still like to know - are these like Magnifico, with the foam stretch wings, or are these more traditional plastic wings? They don't seem to post any shots of the diaper opened up...

Last edited:
Antientmariner said:
Yeah I'm not a fan of the artwork myself, but Did Lil monsters turn out to be that bad?

Rearz Lil Monsters (Medium) are my favourite diaper. My first few packs I must have gotten lucky; but the last pack I just got (which was directly from Rearz) was a dud; no scent at all and the print on the diaper is not as vibrant as with previous packs... I haven't worn one yet, I hope the tapes are okay.

I ordered packs from AGECOMFORT and DAYNITECARE; both packs of medium were good and I cannot recommend them enough (soft, cute, vibrant colous, absorbent, leg guards etc.... and most importantly for me they are soft inside and out, and they are scented!!)

bambinod said:
But on the other hand, it's also nice to know that even after having had a lot to drink, and knowing I'm going to be sleeping in, there's just no chance I'm going to leak or need to get up early to change. It's great peace-of-mind.

To be fair, I don't think many people are going to leak even in a 5,000 ml diaper, nevermind a 6,200 ml diaper.

All I'm saying is that it would have been nice if this was a diaper I could have worn under my pants while out and about, but there's absolutely no shot of that happening with how thick it's going to be.

As you said, it's almost impossible to use these diapers to capacity, for health reasons if nothing else. But it'd also be really nice to have options to be able to wear on a normal day when not just at home. These days you don't have many printed options for discretion.

With staying well hydrated (as we're supoosed to), I will still get a small overnight leak about once a week. And I use crinklz which has a 5000ml iso capacity. I also don't want to run the risk of leaks while at work either. So no, having a high absorbency diaper isn't out of hand, it's what we need. And it isn't about using their full capacity, it's about having enough capacity to know it won't leak before you can change. Trying to take any diaper to full capacity is just begging for leaks.

Reactions: CuddleWoozle, Yooo and flipside
Slomo said:
And it isn't about using their full capacity, it's about having enough capacity to know it won't leak before you can change. Trying to take any diaper to full capacity is just begging for leaks.

Exactly my thoughts.

Antientmariner said:

The tapes weren't very good, were placed too close together, and the size category is close to a whole size off from the norm. They've since improved (and I think moved?) the tapes, though you still have to pay careful attention to the size when ordering. I'm XL in Kiddo and Little Monsters, and size L in everything else.

Last edited:
I had the opportunity to actually buy the Rearz Barnyard yesterday and saw them in person they are pretty awesome

What you would do if you just put on a Rearz Barnyard diaper (one of the most absorbent diapers ever) and you pooped yourself in that diaper?

People keep saying that it's hard to overfill these hi-cap diapers, but I disagree. I have yet to find one that will be enough without boosters. Maybe if I slept 6 hours and went to bed dry then it would be OK every time, and that's still assuming I have side boosters to correct for side sleeping. But a 12 hour night where I get diapered for night time and then wind down for a couple hours and then sleep in and stay properly hydrated? My diaper is going to weigh 6 to 7 pounds in the morning by the time I have to give up on it and I'd rather it didn't leak.

I hear you on wanting printed ones that are thinner...there does seem to be a gap in the market for that.

I will never complain about high capacity diaper! Ever! I've literally waited my whole life for diapers this good. If you want lower capacity discreet diapers, there are tons of them at every grocery store.

Reactions: Dan09 and Curiousmess
I’ve got myself a case of the barnyard diapers have a similar scent to what the little monsters do, just put one on. Not too certain on the tapes though, they don’t utilize the full width of it just a small strip.

I bought a case from Amazon I like them but I like the tapes on magnifcos a lot better. They are pretty awesome and cute though..

Reactions: smokeyjoe
Back