If you had a diaper party...

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
If I ever decided to do a diaper party, inviting people who likes to wear diapers, here are some things I would do:

1. I would have everyone wearing ABDL-style colored or printed diapers.
2. I would lock all bathrooms and ban all toilet use, meaning everyone must use their diapers for both peeing and pooping.
3. I would have drinks being served in baby bottles or sippy cups.
4. I would have everyone wearing only toddler-style shirts and diapers.
5. I would have baby toys, plushies and coloring books at the party.

What would you do if you decided to do your own diaper party? Any ideas in your opinion?

Reactions: neophyte
If I ever held an event like that I would add to those things that there would be CareGivers around (either they would come with the ABDLs/Littles or designated if they couldn't bring a CareGiver themselves) because someone would have to change them

Only the CareGivers would have Potty access

And if I had people that would donate money/supplies there could be Diapers there to supply the ABDLs/Littles and CareGivers for the party.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if such an event has been held for several years at a location such as close to a Furry Con already

Last edited:
Reactions: Beloney
If I ever decided to do a diaper party, inviting people who likes to wear diapers, here are some things I would do:

I would let people be free to wear the diaper of their choice without restriction.

2. I would lock all bathrooms and ban all toilet use, meaning everyone must use their diapers for both peeing and pooping.
I would allow people to use the toilet to poop since so many don't mess their diapers.

I would not limit the party to the AB in ABDL since not all DL's are AB.

I would let everyone wear the tops of their choosing and socks to keep their feet warm.

I would let the adults act like adults and have adult entertainment.

Have a great party if it ever comes to be.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, 76251, CookieMonstah and 10 others
bigtoddler96 said:

What would you do if you decided to do your own diaper party? Any ideas in your opinion?

Maybe you could simply lock them all in your basement and keep them as detail prisoners too? I don’t think you’d have a good turn out (if any) with those rules. It’s a bit disturbing.

Reactions: DiaperVapor and Deleted member 47221
mayhem said:
Maybe you could simply lock them all in your basement and keep them as detail prisoners too? I don’t think you’d have a good turn out (if any) with those rules. It’s a bit disturbing.
I would never lock anyone in the basement. That defeats the purpose of a diaper party and it’s also illegal. The only room that I would lock (and not allow anyone to be inside that room during the diaper party) would be the bathroom.

Last edited:
Honestly I made a similar thread 2 year’s ago and decided that nobody would enjoy such a party. I hosted one at BLFC a year later and my only rules were no drugs,BYOB (bring your own booze) since I don’t drink and I made pants optional and everyone took them off and had a great time!

My diaper party ?
1. No messy diapers
2. Smoking allowed
3. Enough diapers, pacis, bittles... and of course - asistent(s) for us
4. Reserved space and tools for bad babies.
5.Access restricted - only subscribed are authorized
6. Private area, party realized out of eyes of uniteresed public
7. Person realizing inapropiates or violent acts against others (except if is part of game,) or ignore rules will be fired ou IN DIAPER ONLY and exposed in public.
8. Diaper models show - let see what's new in diaper and AB industry
9. party for a few days, max. a week
10. Next year
new party

Last edited:
Much of these suggestions describe what I've heard CapCon is like... but I've never been.

Have no interest in doing anything like it.

Reactions: 12srepaid
My Diaper Party
There would food, drink, and music that everyone could enjoy!
But The TV would play childrens cartoons and floorspace of the living room would be filled with toys...

Rules
1. You must either come as a baby or an adult... But you can switch your roles whenever you like
2. No drugs
3. No inappropriate behavior

Baby rules and perks
1A. You must dress in age appropriate clothing
B. If you are not potty trained you will be given a diaper
C. If you have no age appropriate clothing you must wear a T-shirt and diaper.
D. Older potty trained littles may remain in their normal clothes
2A. You will be checked for diaper or underwear use every 2 hours
B. You must ask the host or an adult to change you, or take you to the bathroom
3A. You must ask an adult to make your plate, If you'd like food.
4. No swearing or other adult behaviour, or else you have to sit in time out

SicartheaSpikefan said:
My Diaper Party
There would food, drink, and music that everyone could enjoy!
But The TV would play childrens cartoons and floorspace of the living room would be filled with toys...

Rules
1. You must either come as a baby or an adult... But you can switch your roles whenever you like
2. No drugs
3. No inappropriate behavior

Baby rules and perks
1A. You must dress in age appropriate clothing
B. If you are not potty trained you will be given a diaper
C. If you have no age appropriate clothing you must wear a T-shirt and diaper.
D. Older potty trained littles may remain in their normal clothes
2A. You will be checked for diaper or underwear use every 2 hours
B. You must ask the host or an adult to change you, or take you to the bathroom
3A. You must ask an adult to make your plate, If you'd like food.
4. No swearing or other adult behaviour, or else you have to sit in time out
I would like to add this: People who are not in diapers may use the toilet. Diapered people are supposed to pee and poop in their diapers.:LOL::poop:

DanielW said:
CapCon is a lot less restrictive and a lot more fun
What is CapCon?

Rednaxela said:
What is CapCon?

A Convention held yearly in Chicago for Furries + more people; I don't know a lot about Furries and the various conventions

But I know a tiny little bit and CapCon (Chicago Area Players Convention) is one of the big ones gathering a huge crowd every year.

One of our resident Furries/Babyfurs could tell you more

They have a website under ChicagoAgePlayer dot com, but it seems to be lacking in the information department with some general information and whatnot posted on the website; and apparently it's been going on for almost 10 years (2020 will be their 10th year))

Last edited:
My idea of a diaper party would be alchol free smoke free drug free. Pee poop diapers like the top idea. baby's toddlers don't smoke or drink or do drugs and of course baby toys cartoons toddler songs for music and lalabuy at night 🌙 night time milk is an option for those who like bubba at bed time warm or cold milk age appropriate cloths whyning crying are all accepted baby talk is all you can do, if that rule is broken or swareing thier will be time outs must have shaved faces and baby sitter will check for ickey diapers before party money would be collected for a baby sitter unless someone has thier own everyone would bring things to the party like snacks age appropriate of course.

Not everyone likes messy diapers. It stinks a lot. Nobody is allowed to force others in something like this.

CrazySmoker said:
Not everyone likes messy diapers. It stinks a lot. Nobody is allowed to force others in something like this.
Thank you! I don’t like messing because of the smell and realized my rules were doing exactly that.

What would you do if you invite someone who likes to poop his/her diaper and then all of sudden, that person decided to poop his/her diaper?

bigtoddler96 said:
What would you do if you invite someone who likes to poop his/her diaper and then all of sudden, that person decided to poop his/her diaper?

Since its my party, I'd allow it

Back