Devil May Cry 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anybody find some of their choices odd? Dante seems completely different, WTF is up with the mechanical arm, and why did they overcomplicate dodging?

Dante is pretty similar to how he has been in the other games, tbh. Multiple styles and a ton of weapons for him. Nero and his mechanical arm are explained as you play through the story. And I found dodging to be pretty simple? All combat mechanics take some time to get used to but are pretty intuitive once you do.

Innouva said:
Dante is pretty similar to how he has been in the other games, tbh. Multiple styles and a ton of weapons for him. Nero and his mechanical arm are explained as you play through the story. And I found dodging to be pretty simple? All combat mechanics take some time to get used to but are pretty intuitive once you do.

So the first character is Nero then? I guess I wrongly assumed it was Dante because he is the main character after all.

BabyTyrant said:
So the first character is Nero then? I guess I wrongly assumed it was Dante because he is the main character after all.
Yeah, that's Nero. Same main character from DMC4. Dante is still in the game and still goofy as ever too. And there's a new character as well. DMC5 is a really good game regardless. Little convoluted in story at times, but all DMC games have been that way.

Innouva said:
Yeah, that's Nero. Same main character from DMC4. Dante is still in the game and still goofy as ever too. And there's a new character as well. DMC5 is a really good game regardless. Little convoluted in story at times, but all DMC games have been that way.

I dont recall any fuzzy haired guys and always thought the guy with the Guns and Sword was Dante

BabyTyrant said:
I dont recall any fuzzy haired guys and always thought the guy with the Guns and Sword was Dante
Lol I definitely would recommend looking at DMC4 again then. Nero became the main character in that game, though Dante had a part in that one too. They clashed at several points. Nero does look a bit different now though than he did then...

😮 dmc fans! I just started my DmD playthrough.

I agree with Innouva, I highly reccomend playing 4. There is a game recap at the main menu though that suffices.

Nero's biggest appearance change between 4 & 5 is that he got a haircut.. and *spoiler* Vergil *spoiler* rips off his devil arm, then Nico builds some bad*ss prosthetics for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back