How open are you about your ABDL Side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know most of us are pretty secretive about it; I know I am not so quick to tell anybody and I have only told one person; a friend who I thought wasn't gonna make a big deal out of it, and AFAIK he has kept it a secret as nobody has asked me any kind of questions that would lead me to believe that they somehow know about my ABDL side.

To date AFAIK only 4 people know I wear diapers (3 of them being family, and 2 of those family members not caring at all) I wish more people understood it so we wouldn't have to be so scared of being labeled as something we aren't; just on the off chance that someone finds out about our ABDL Side and tries to really ruin our lives over it (which is a legitimate concern as a some people think we are Paedophiles, and I hate Paedophiles too; I don't wanna get lumped in with those Sickos; I like Diapers and Grown Women, not Little Kids)

About the only "risky" thing I did that someone may have researched and found out I'm ABDL is putting ABUniverse stickers on the inside of the locker I had at the factory I used to work at; but that place was probably the worst place I will ever work at and if any factory offers me minimum wage again I'm gonna tell them no thank you and eat my @$$; I ain't gonna get stuck at a job that bad where I'm simultaneously asked to bust my ass and I'm gonna get yelled at more than anybody else; even though I missed only a few work days in the whole year and always put forth my best effort.

I mean I legitimately wanted to die; that's how bad that job was, so if someone out there at my last job knows im ABDL; so what? I will never work there again and I dont even really see anyone from my last job anymore anyways.

It's private, so I keep it to friends that are interested and other appropriate venues. It used to be a secret for me but I've transitioned to it just being private, which I think is healthier.

I'm very private about it. I don't feel people that I know need o know about it. Probably not much good can come of it. And I know how you feel about your job. Sometimes it seems the people who miss the least amount of work and work the hardest are treated the worst. I don't get it.

I have been pretty forward about it with romantic partners, because let's be honest, this would be a pretty big and a very difficult thing to hide from someone like that 😅 Being forward in the romantic partner department has allowed me to experience having a Mommy on a few occasions, including the love of my life, my current Mommy/GF 😄

With my friends, I was decently open. There was a time when I never even thought to tell my closest childhood friends, but eventually, I just decided, why not. They accepted it and we are still the best of friends :)

Outside of those select few, however, I keep this very private and on the down-low ;)

Last edited:
I told someone a couple of days ago. We met on an ANR dating site. (Have not met in person yet.) We were chatting online and she made comments about spoiling her baby boy. At one point I made a comment that we all have our secrets. She asked what mine was and I told her I'm an ABDL. She asked what was that and I replied "Adult Baby Diaper Lover". She said "oh", and there was a long pause. She wanted to ask some questions so we discussed it for a while. She is open to it, so we'll see what happens. She makes the 3rd person to know.

Reactions: Deleted member 47663
It should be on a need to know basis. It surprises me that people do silly things that can out them on whatever their secret thing is. I'm at the age where wearing diapers could be a medical necessity. I'm not worried if anyone notices anything. Noticing that I'm wearing a bra and panties under my clothes in another problem which is none of their business.

DanielW said:
I'm private about it in the sense that, I don't make it obvious to people in public, but I also don't freak out about being discovered. If you wear diapers long enough, chances are someone's going to notice eventually.

I've answered the door for the UPS guy (fully-dressed) but forgot I was still chewing on my chew toy until I had to say something to him. :) its not the end of the world.

Haha...this is me down to a T. Yeah, I don't feel anyone has a need to know. What we do is going to seem weird to about 98% of the population, especially using a diaper for its intended purpose. And yes, I've had the UPS guy or mailman show up at the door and I'm diapered, sometimes wearing pink knee socks or some such thing. The worst is that I can be wearing a T-shirt that says Diaper Boy on it and forget that I'm wearing the shirt. I try to remind myself but living alone makes one spacey.

My close & some extended family know, and friends [on a need to know basis] know of my IC.

Current people in my life that know about my little side: Two.
Both are very close to me. Both are also very open and have their own kinks as well.

Even if its fairly obvious, I feel there's no specific reason to tell anybody else at this time.
My family accepts my sometimes quirky clothing choices lol.
So I feel there is no need to fill in the blanks if I do not need to.

Not very.

The one person I did tell preferred that I kept it more or less private. So I have.

Apart from having 1 AB friend, I haven’t told anyone else about this side of me. And I haven’t even really discussed it much with that friend anyway.

It’s been very tempting at times to tell some of my closest friends, and I do think it would be healthier not to have to keep it a secret all the time. But I always fall back on the opinion that they probably wouldn’t want to know about it, even if they accepted me for it.

I'm somewhat open about being abdl. It is a part of who I am, and somewhat like with being gay you can be open about it without having to divulge secrets of your sex life. That said, of the maybe 2 dozen who know I physically need diapers (family, friends, coworkers, medical pros), maybe only a half-dozen also know I psychologically need them too (family & friends only). Though in the last game I was playing, Card Life, I had created my character with a cape that read ABDL, some furniture too. Nobody ever asked me about it though, so who knows....

Only. Few people know

I wish I had a wife, GF, BF, mommy or daddy in the know but...no such luck. Maybe it's better this way...discreet...

I’m pretty much open about my little age most of the time and my life style all my friends know and family.
Than again I sleep in a nursery so I can’t hide my bedroom as the only bed I have is a f1 toddler bed.
I need to wear a bib when I eat anything made with gravy or has anything messy.
I’m diapered 24/7 I get scared easily and need a pacifier at night

Last edited:
If you have to work for a living, and you like your job, NEVER be open, NEVER tell anyone, and NEVER EVER leave diapers and baby clothes around your apartment or home that you are renting.

4 years ago, I learned these lessons the hard way.

One day while I was at work, my landlord came in and saw all my baby items and that I had decorated my (her) apartment like a baby's nursery. She then tried to blackmail me, and I called her bluff. She wasn't bluffing. My boss and the entire office staff at my company received a mass email from her with pictures of my diapers and baby clothes, as well as pics of me in diapers that I had laying around my apartment.

They didn't fire me or anything, but everything and everyone at work changed.
No one treated me the same as before, and everyone had lot's of embarrassing questions for me.

"Is it true you wear diapers and poop your pants like a baby? Why? Have you tried to get help for this sickness? Do you realize this is mental illness? Why would you want to dress like a baby?" Etc., etc.

I left about 2 weeks after this happened. It was the best job I had ever had. I cried an ocean of tears.

Be careful. Be private. Others, even close friends and co-workers will NOT understand. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Aside from my wife and you guys.... it is a nuclear secret.

Reactions: BusyBritches
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back