What are the thickest and best quality store bought diapers you’ve found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinkydragon23

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Not expecting much just wondering if anyone has found any good medical grade diapers in store. Brands like tena or depend maybe?

Reactions: KrankyPants
Typically store brand isn't great. I found Walgreens fitted briefs to be okay

Not good, but I'd buy them in a pinch.

Have yet to see Tena on shelves

I used to go a large to an independent pharmacy from time to time that solid Molicares and Abena. Their Abenas went to clothlike covers and with ABU being closer, I tend to go there if I need something immediately.

confidry, abena xplus, molicare, and some tena are considered good performers. The best of them won't get any farther than a "5/10" when compared to what's available on the ABDL market though. But prices are lower.

There are a few diapers that started out medical grade and have expanded into the abdl market though. Betterdry went to crinklz, and Totaldry X-plus went to bambino for example. In those cases, their medical variety is the same performance and features as their abdl counterpart, just with a different look.

Unless you’re lucky enough to live near a pharmacy or medical supply store that specializes in selling incontinece products, you’re going to get a better selection of products from an online source. The thickest disposable that I’ve personnally tried is the Rearz Inspire+ InControl.

Reactions: Fluffybottoms
although I wear a good quality overnight diaper (NS Mega-max) during the daytime I wear a pull up that I get from Sams Club that i have found to be very good for me.. they are "Members Mark Total Protection for Men" very cost effective 80 for $34.00, I can get by with at least one full release and unless I am sitting down I never have a leak. I have been wearing them for the last 2 years.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
chamberpot said:
although I wear a good quality overnight diaper (NS Mega-max) during the daytime I wear a pull up that I get from Sams Club that i have found to be very good for me.. they are "Members Mark Total Protection for Men" very cost effective 80 for $34.00, I can get by with at least one full release and unless I am sitting down I never have a leak. I have been wearing them for the last 2 years.
I like the Sams Club tabbed diapers. Cheap and they do hold a lot.

I get the Tena pull ups for women at my supermarket. Cheapest place for some reason.

Sheepies said:
Typically store brand isn't great. I found Walgreens fitted briefs to be okay

Not good, but I'd buy them in a pinch.

Have yet to see Tena on shelves
We’re I live we have tena in stock in stores I like it when I can’t buy regular abdl diapers

You could check FB market place. Not much better than a local store, but if your buying cheap diapers...you might as well not pay alot 4 them

Most big chain pharmacies and discount stores mostly only sell pull up underwear and pads and its mostly just Depend or store brands . Gone are the days of finding big bundles of thick disposable adult diapers in the aisles. It seems most thick and bulky diapers are only an online thing nowadays. The smaller pharmacies tend to have a better adult diaper selection. Theres a local pharmacy near me that actually sells my favorite diaper Confidry . Those are pretty thick good quality for me.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Tena Proskin from Walmart are pretty good

The good' ole P&G Attends were by far the thickest, bulkiest and crinkliest adult sposies ever bought (and worn).

Trevor said:
I used to go a large to an independent pharmacy from time to time that solid Molicares and Abena. Their Abenas went to clothlike covers and with ABU being closer, I tend to go there if I need something immediately.
I wish our local pharmacy stocked Molicare or abena. It must be that pharmacy switched to the clothback Abena, because they still make the m4 ,l4 plastic back diapers.. I worn both of them many of years. I used Molicare super purple ones for about 5 years straight then Abena maybe 6 or 7 years. But I always had to order them

Diaperman95 said:
I wish our local pharmacy stocked Molicare or abena. It must be that pharmacy switched to the clothback Abena, because they still make the m4 ,l4 plastic back diapers.. I worn both of them many of years. I used Molicare super purple ones for about 5 years straight then Abena maybe 6 or 7 years. But I always had to order them
My grandfather wore those purple Molicare Supers after the brain damage he got in 1995.

Personally I wished trying these myself though I'm not a huge fan.

Target brand Up & Up men's absorbent underwear. They are pull-up style and when I wore them they had leak guards and the padding went all the way up the back which is rare for a men's style. They were more unisex in that aspect. 🙂 They said "compare to depends fit flex" but no comparison. They were wayyy better. Not sure if they've changed, it's been a few years since I bought them.

If you flood your diaper when you pee or pee slowly with a large volume do your self a favour and skip the embarrassing leaks of retail brand diapers when they fail and order premium diapers online. For the most part retail diapers are junk.

Having a diaper you can trust removes a lot of stress when dealing with IC issues

A local medical supply store sells Attends Premier diapers that are an excellent cloth back disposable diaper.

Not sure if this counts, but a little while ago, the local grocery store chain carried Abena products for a time. I bought a bag of M4 briefs and M3 pull ups during that time.

Rob110 said:
If you flood your diaper when you pee or pee slowly with a large volume do your self a favour and skip the embarrassing leaks of retail brand diapers when they fail and order premium diapers online. For the most part retail diapers are junk.

Having a diaper you can trust removes a lot of stress when dealing with IC issues

I don't have leak problems with various retail brand sposies I've had tested over the last 2 decades. I rarely use corporate brands because they're expensive.

Personal Care produces many of the retail brand sposies available on local grocery stores, Mega Disposables had quit that business since 2018 as they moved production of their adult briefs overseas to save money and keep quality - and prices - high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back